Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > hybrid theory

With you 3

by vaiwandil 3 reviews

unusual flight attendants: a journey to the unexpected

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-08-20 - Updated: 2006-08-20 - 936 words

0Unrated
Emmet was not the worst thing that could happen to him but he was close... he never managed just to do as he should getting everyone into trouble. If one said he should not touch anything one could be sure that the alarm went of a second later... on the other hand: Delilah and Emmet? Not really, he had not the heart to do that to her, no way. He'd surely try and flirt with her... Julius shuddered.

"I'll take Emmet" he answered, not really believing that he said that.

"Good, man, I'll get you the information - she's planning some icing as usual. And get me Delilah, will you?"


--------------------------------------------------
I woke up in a dream today
To the cold of the static/And put my cold feet on the floor
Forgot all about yesterday
--------------------------------------------------

Delilah paced up and down in her room. This was crazy... Julius came back. "What's the problem?" she asked.

Julius sat down and sighed. "Ah, well, it's not a real problem" he said with his false smile and the look in the eyes he only had when he tried to hide something from her that worried him.

"No, what's up, Julius? What did Al say?"

"He wanted to see you."

Delilah looked at him wondering whether she should spare herself the way or not.


One day later she sat behind a hedge holding the binoculars in her hand Scarlett had given her. They had a dog whistle integrated and an anaesthetic - not only for dogs. She hadn't talked with Julius at all - he had been instantly summoned by his new partner...

"Hey, I got me a pizza, do you want some?" Nosey had arrived noisily as ever.

"Hush... no, I don't want any." Disgruntled she continued watching the manor.

Nosey sat down. Her lack of appetite worried him. "Delilah, I know you don't like being here ... with me ... I can't understand Al" Delilah still looked straightforward. "... but we could've fun nevertheless, I mean, we're in morocco, it could be quite ..."

"Shame to keep such dogs in this climate" Delilah said chippy "Stepped in dogs excrements?"

"Yeah ... how d'you know?" he said while sitting down as well. "Ah, I forgot... I smell..."


Julius rubbed his forehead. "How often do I have to tell you not to touch anything?" He had known it would happen. But why did that blockhead have to activate the ejector seat?

He looked around. Everything around them was snow-white which was astonishing enough as they were in the middle of the Sahara. 'That cost a lot' he thought moving towards a white building barely visible about five kilometres away or so he guessed. At least, they could be sure they were right ... and Emmets mistake had spared them a flight to the Antarctis where they had supposed Ice to be.


"I'm sorry, Nosey, I don't know what got me"

'I do, Amor, with an arrow' thought Nosey but decided not to share his knowledge.

"It's just ... I don't know ... what does Julius have against me?" she shook her head. 'He's allergic ... never ever; I'd know that ... unless of course he's allergic to me ...'

Nosey choked as he swallowed his pizza the wrong way. "Julius? Against you? Never. But still, it's strange." He said trying to sniff at his own shoe.

"I'm on the edge of believing that Al just made this mission up" said Delilah getting angry again.

"You can't blame him; you know nothing for sure..." said Nosey. "Give him a call ... or ask Scarlett."

Delilah took her Blackberry. Scarlett would surely tell her something and she was only a call away. She wanted to dial the number when she came across a photo of Julius she had made recently.

If she only knew where he was ... if she just could help him ... she had admitted to herself that she was in love with him a long time ago ... it hurt to know she didn't know whether he was well or not ... surely not in his right mind, being on the way to wherever with Emmet - the only information she could get before they had taken the helicopter here.

--------------------------------------------------
Remembering I'm pretending to be where I'm not anymore
A little taste of Hypocrisy
And I'm left in the wake of the mistake/Slow to react
--------------------------------------------------

The helicopter! A sudden wind had sprung up, a dog howled. Delilah cursed under her breath. "Come on!" she called to Nosey who dropped the remaining pizza and they ran over to the chopper that arose from the well cared-for English lawn.

Half an hour later they still were in the blinding sun. "I can't hold on much longer!", wailed.

Delilah understood him very well. It was hard to keep a firm grip on the helicopter though he did not fly too fast. Not just her arms got tired, she sweated and her hands got slippery. She tried to think what Julius would do in such a situation... First of all they would not be in this situation at all because she would not have had those daydreams ... all because of this photo ...

--------------------------------------------------
Even though you're so close to me
You're still so distant/And I can't bring you back
--------------------------------------------------

... but what if ... he always cared for her. And she cared for him. Goodness, he was somewhere with Emmet that must be terrible.

"It could be worse" she tried to encourage Nosey, taking his hand.

..................................................
so, i hope you enjoy it...
btw, does anybody know what's up with darks? she's strangely silent...
anyway, that chapter's a bit more serious than the last one but I had fun in writing about nosey... poor bloke
Sign up to rate and review this story