Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life or Death

Chapter 10

by youngandreckless 4 reviews

chapter 10

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror - Published: 2006-08-20 - Updated: 2006-08-21 - 1055 words

2Exciting
Chapter 10




Pete's POV


"Empty?" I mumbled, "Where the fuck is my sister?" I went at the guy, but the cop stepped in the middle.
"Pete, they'll find her, its over," Stacey grabbed my arm pulling me back.
"Its not fucking over until she's with me, and I know she's safe," I yanked my arm from Stacey. It was something I did on purpose this was just all so upsetting, and I cant help but to blame myself still.
"Sir, we'll find your sister, try and relax, maybe you wanna go chill somewhere other then here, we'll call you when we find her,"
"Nah, I wanna be there when you find her, or a few seconds away, she's my baby sister i wont relax until shes back where she belongs,"


Stacey's POV


"We should call Joe, come on,"
"I'll call Joe when she's with me, damn it, you make him talk, make him tell you where she is!" he yelled.
"Miss we sugggest you calm him down and get him away from here, or we'll have to take him in," the officer looked to me before turning and walking away.
"Come on, you heard him, Pete you gotta calm down,"
"We're so close," he mumbled I pulled him to me, "Why couldnt she have been in that house,"
"I dont know, come on Im sure they wont care if we wait while they question him," I pulled him to the car. It was silent the whole ride there, but you could hear both of our hearts screaming, for not just each other but Laura. We wanted everything to go back to normal, and the only way that was gonna happen was if she came back, unharmed. We are so close to finding her, its like surreal. I parked the car, opening the door as he opened his. We walked into the police station.
"Wanna hear what he says?" Our friend Officer Troy asked.
"Yeah," Pete mumbled, we followed him to a room, looking through the mirror we saw Max and a couple officers that had been working on the case.
"I'll go in there and question myself in a minute or two, just wanna hear what says and make sure you two allright, where's Joe?" he asked.
"He's back at the hotel, I went to the park alone, and Stacey is suppose to be on a plane," he shot a glare at me.
"You guys shouldnt have shut us out, you might have cost us a few days on getting her back,"
"I dont care, just as long as she's back," Pete looked through the two way mirror at Max.
"I dont know who you're talking about or why i was brought here, I was passing through the park, just like I always do," we listened to the officers yell at Max then Troy went in.
"You've never seen or talk to this girl before at all?"
"Never," I watched him look at the picture of Laura.
"Sir.." another officer walked into the room, Pete stood. Troy walked out of the one room into the hall way Pete walked to the two way mirror.
"If it was him, wouldnt he be still talking in rhymes?" Pete turned to me. I looked to Max then at Pete, nodding, "Its not him is it?" Pete mumbled as Troy walked in.
"Sorry he only owns that one place, we caught someone we needed to catch, just it wont help us here,"



Laura's POV



"You're friend is stupid
she shouldnt have done what she did," I looked up seeing him walk into the room.
"Please just leave her alone, you want me, only me,"
"You speak the truth, my dear
but you've made me be unfair,"
"I do what you want, just leave Stacey out of this," I climbed off the bed, he put his hand up.
"You lie,
and maybe for that you should die," My eyes widen as he stepped closer to me.
"Im swear im not lying, I'll do what you want, you want me to be with you, i will, and love comes in time, right, just please leave Stacey out of this," I stood still.
"Your words the are sharp
and they hit my heart like darts
but I see in your eyes
that my heart is never where yours will lie,"
"God please stop with the rhyming, talk to me like a normal person, here i'll write a letter to my brother and Joe, i'll tell them that this is what i wanted, to stop looking, that you're the one I want," I walked over grabbing the pen and paper that lay on the bed, "There now this is all over, we can get out of this room, everyone can move on and be happy," I handed him the paper, watching him tear it up.
"Stop no more speaking
you're making my heart start leaking
no more lies will i hear
this all ends tonight my dear," he got close enough running his finger down my face. I took this chance to stab him with the pen, I stabbed it trough his leg, he quickly fell to the floor. I took this time to run to the door, pushing it open as fast as I could, I looked back as he pulled the pen out of his leg, getting up, I took off running out of the room down this hallway, screaming for someone. I looked down seeing a door, oh my god, i thought. I looked seeing him turn down the hall way, I ran to the stairs and down them, I made it to the door, almost getting it open, being picked up, I screamed kicking and fighting.
"Let me go!" I yelled hitting him repeatdly, none of m hits phazing him. It was just like fighting with Joe or Pete, he was stronger and bigger then me there was nothing I could do.



Joe's POV



I sat on the bed the articles spread out across it, I looked down seeing the puppy I had gotten for Laura. I picked her up, putting her in my lap. "When we find you're mommy, she'll name you," I mumbled petting the puppy. I didnt have the heart to name her, she wasnt for me, she was for Laura, and Laura was to name her.
Sign up to rate and review this story