Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love is A Battle-field

history doesn't stick

by rosesfallatmyfeet 0 reviews

this is what dahlia decides to do after she gets the email from mr clark

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-08-20 - Updated: 2006-08-21 - 452 words

0Unrated
Dahlia shut her laptop and stood up. She stretched her hands as far over her head as they would go. She walked in the kitchen. Eyugh. This place is a mess, she thought. If I'ma be staying here, this wont last. She did the dishes and put various things in cupboards. She cleaned couters and scrubbed and threw awas and vaccumed. The apartment was spotless. She decided to get a cab back to her apartment to get her stuff. She was walking through the lobby when she saw Frank and the rest of the band standing, with their backs turned to her, waiting for the elevator. AHHA! she thought. So they're the reason I had to walk 18 stories down! grrrr.... She snuck up behind them, about 15 feet away, and ran jumping on Frank's back and holding on. She licked the side of his face and dropped onto the ground.
"You like it..." she told Frank, her eyes gleaming with love. He smiled at her. He licked the side of her face.
"You know, that must be some kind of strange French-European thing..." Frank trailed off.
"Well, I could show you a French thing right after these guys leave" i said wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I'm gone" Bob said and started up the stairs. Eveyone followed. Gerard stayed behind long enough to say "Now you have fun with that Zebra Frank! You git it good!!! And don't forget to lick it's nose when you're done!"
Frank laughed. Dahlia loved his laugh. It was high, but relaxing, in a strange 'I drink blood' kinda way. She leaned in and kissed him.
"Wait, where are you going? I told you not to leave!!!" Frank said, smiling.
"I'm not. I'm actually staying! For a little while, maybe a few weeks. You guys are closer to my "job" where I have to go meet with people. I'ma go back to my place and get my stuff! Do you like dogs? I hope you do cuz I'm bring mine. she's little don't worry. I'll only be a little bit. No, you stay here with the guys. I cleaned, don't let them wreck everything!!!" she added when he opened his mouth to say "i'm coming with you".
Dahlia got on the street and it was pretty nice out for a day so snowy and cold.

________________________*__________________*__________________*____________*______________*___________*_______

That's all for now, I'm sleepy!!!
ooo guess what i'm doing this weekend!? I'm going to a fair with my boyfriend! yeah i know you don't care nor do you know who he is-or really-even me for that matter-but i just had to tell someone and i wrote a kick ass song about him! I'm soooo happy!!!!
good night
cecilia e locke
Sign up to rate and review this story