Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Puzzles

Sacrifice

by ILuvFMA 0 reviews

The Sailor Scouts go and fight Beryl but... Mina is stuck fighting Mistress 9 and struggles....what will she do in order to win?

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Beryl, Haruka (Uranus), Jadeite, Makoto (Jupiter), Michiru (Neptune), Minako (Venus), Pluto, Rei (Mars), Saturn, Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon), Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-21 - Updated: 2006-08-21 - 1903 words

0Unrated
:Authors Note:
I'm doing abreviations
SS- Sailor Scouts
SV- Sailor Venus
SMoon- Sailor Moon
TM- Tuexedo Mask
SMars- Sailor Mars
SMer- Sailor Mercury
SJ- Sailor Jupiter
SU- Sailor Uranus
SN- Sailor Neptune
SP- Sailor Pluto
SSat- Sailor Saturn

THANKS AND ENJOY CHAPTER 2 OF PUZZLES!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the sky started to turn from purple to black, the Sailor Scouts just watched untill something finally appeared.

Yet it wasn't Queen Beryl.

There were 4 girls coming down from the sky each in a SS outfit.

One was in purple and had a dark blue bow with a crystal like thing in the middle of it, she also had ruffled sleaves and a staff.

Another had on black with a maroon bow but no sleaves and she also had a staff, but it had hearts on it.

The next one had kinda an auqa color and had a dark green/ auqa bow but she contained a mirror instead of a staff.

Finally the last one looked liked a boy, but had a blue skirt on with just a yellow bow, and he items was not a mirror or a staff it was a sword.

The four girls touched the ground and looked at every member standing on the ground non-transformed

Mina, Raye, Serena, Amy, Lita, Andrew, Kito, Artemis, And Luna.

Thats When Tuexedo Mask appered.

Raye Stepped foward shivering and asked "Who are you supossed to be?"

"We are the outer Sailor Scouts" They all replied.

Everybody looked at them crazy for a sec untill Lita spoke up.

"Then why did you transform i mean yoou guys dont have to hide your idenity from us you know and.. hold on did you say OUTER SALIOR SCOUTS?"

"Yes" they all relpied"

They all looked at Luna and Artemis.

"Sailor Saturn, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune and Sailor Pluto- The outer Sailor Scouts." Luna Replied

"They didn't fight against Beryl that day yet none of us know why, some think that Beryl kidnapped them right before the battle." Artemis added.

"Wait, if you guys had to tell us who we were the how did they now they were Sailor Scouts without guardian cats telling them?" Mina asked anybody who would be able to answer.

"Its kinda a long story, I'll tell you about it when the time is right but for now we need to get back" The one with the heart staff replied.

"Wait, who all are you guys?" Raye asked again.

They introduced themselves as the one with the heart staff- Pluto, The one with the deadly looking staff- Saturn, The one with the mirror- Neptune, and the one with the sword- Uranus.

"Whats with all those items you carry?" Mina asked them.

"These are the talismans: the Garnet Orb which has the apparent power to separate the heart crystal from the talisman, it's very unlikely that has relationship with the time control powers of Pluto as she states that is the staff that allowed her to use that power." Sailor Saturn Stated. "We also Contain the Space Sword which has the apparent power to cut through almost anything and the Deep Aqua Mirror which has the ability to see trough lies and to find enemies weakness, it can also blast a powerful beam. Together all three talismans can summon the Holy Grail that help Sailor Saturn turn into Mistress 9." Sailor Pluto also Stated.

"Mistress 9? who's that?" Mina asked.

"My other half" Sailor Saturn replied.

"Is She Poweful?" she asked again.

"Don't Worry, You'll find out." She replied again

"You only stated 3 talismans and there are 4" Raye Stated

"That is called the Silence Glaive. This Glaive has the power to bring about the cataclysmic destruction of a world or worlds." Sailor Uranus Replied to Raye's statment.

"Umm ok sure" Raye replied back.

"Now if you dont mind we realy must be getting back" Pluto told them.
Then they left.

"Theres something very odd about them, I don't think I want to start becoming there friends right away." Mina Exclaimed.

"Yea......I agree they are very strange just appearing out of nowhere." Raye said

Then all the people returned to the arcade as well as on the streets of Tokyo and acted like nothing happened.
The Scouts went home to sleep for the night and spent the next day together tryiing to put the together the puzzle about the SS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Queen Beryl your plan is in motion we will take care of Sailor Moon and her Friends tonight now that they have met The Other Sailor Scouts" Jadeite Replied

"NO!!!!!!!!!!! I will destroy the Sailor Scouts."

Jadeite looked as his queen questionly then bowed his head "Yes Quess Beryl"

All she did was smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, so they won't tell us how they found out about them being sailor scouts"
"They didn't fight against Queen Beryl on the moon and nobody knows why"
"They contain magical items that have weirdo powers when we don't have any items"
"They didn't tell us thier real names"
"And they Came From the middle of the sky."
The Sailor Scouts reviewed thier checklist over and over.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is like impossible" Serena Exclaimed
"I know its like they are on Queen Beryls side" Raye Stated
"No, I can't win solitare" Serena Corrected her friend
Raye looked at her.
"GIRLS!! GIRLS!! GO TO THE PARK THERE IS SOMEBODY THERE REACKING HAVOC!!!!!!!!! AND ITS QUEEN BERYL!!" Luna Came runnning in screaming
"Well its about time we finally meet Beryl!!" Lita screamed out
And they all rushed to the park.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When they got there everything was in a dome and there was ice all over the place.
"What Happened here?!?!?!?!" they wondered
Then They Saw Beryl as soon as they went inside.
They fought her henchman and knocked out all of them as they started heading for Beryl.
But she Just Snapped her fingers and 4 more people with capes on entered out in front of them.
Nobody could tell who they were.
Nobody but Mina anyway.
She gasped as they took off thier capes.
The Other Senshi Scouts.....
Nobody said a word they all just looked at each other as they started to attack.
"Leave Sailor Moon to me, I will destroy the one who ruined my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Queen Beryl Spoke up.
The four girls nodded and went twords the sailor scouts, it was a Scout vs: Scout Fight.
Sailor Pluto Vs: Sailor Mercury, Sailor Uranus vs: Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Neptune vs: Sailor Mars and finally Sailor Saturn vs: Sailor Venus.
But before the fight they used the 3 talismens to transform Sailor Saturn into Mistress 9 so Sailor Venus couldn't defeat her. Then they started to fight.
It wasn't going to well it seemed that the good guys were winning except sailor venus was loosing to mistress 9.
The innner senshi defeated the outer senshi and went over to help Sailor Venus fight Mistress 9.
Sailor V looked over at Sailor Moon she was loosing to Beryl, she decided to do something no other scout would ever do.
"No, go help Sailor Moon, this is my problem! I'll deal with it. I have to defeat Mistress 9 by myself GO HELP SAILOR MOON" she said, tears streaming down her face.
"But...." Sailor Mercury hesitated.
"GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed.
They went over to Sailor Moon and started to fight Queen Beryl. They did a planet attack witch weakened her but didnt defeat her.
"We need Salior Venus!!!" Sailor Jupiter screamed.
They looked over at her fighting Misstress 9 crying her eyes out when they all relized what she was going to do: Sacrifice Her Life.
Thats When Andrew and Tuexedo Mask came in and ran twords the Sailor Scouts.
Andrew looked over at Mina and started to run twoard her, but Raye Stopped him. "Let her do what she wants."
Andrew looked over at her again and suddenly relized what the Sailor Scouts relized also.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mina was struggling to win but she looked over at the Sailor Scouts and reized they forgot about Beryl
"WHATS YOUR PROBLEM DEFEAT QUEEN BERYL WHILE SHES WEAK!!!"
But they couldn't kill her.
Mina Let out her final tears and scremed so loud that it let out all the power she had and she defeated Mistess 9 and Queen Beyrl both. Then she raised up in the Air and her eyes were closed and everything started flashing. Then Kito, Artemis and Luna came in and watched as Mina fell to the ground and stood up for a minute, un-transformed, the fell down to the ground and wouldn't move.
The all ran up to her name
Mina!, Mina?, MINA!?!?
She wouldn't wake up. "We need to get her to a doctor asap!!!" Serena Said
They got her to the hospital and they all waited in the waiting room to find out the news about their friend that risked her life to save them.
But out of all of them, Raye, Serena, Amy, Lita, Andrew, Kito, Artemis, Luna, Dorian, and Mina's Parents.
Andrew was the most concerned.
Dorian was huggin Raye: Who was Mina's Best Friend out of all of them. Artemis and Luna were trying to comfort each other. The Sailor Scouts were trying to calm down her parents, But Andrew was in the corner praying that the girl he had a huge crush on was going to be ok.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This girl had major damage done to her!" Said a Doctor
"Yes, but shes going to be fine she just might be in a coma for a while" Another added.
"How long is a while" Mina's Mother asked.
"1 Month tops" He replied
"Mina's Mother, Raye , and Andrew started to cry.
"You may go in and see her if you like" The Doctor replied.
Andrew was the first in the room and saw Mina. Her hair was nicely brushed but her ribbon was falling out, her nails were all broken and it looked like her leg was also broken. She had many bandaids on her arms and forehead and had an icepack on her forhead too, and many many many bruises. He had never seen anybody in more worse shape but he never left her bed side. Him, Raye, and Dorian were in there all day long wanting to be the first ones to speak to her when she woke up.
Then they all relized something amazing, Mina Killed Queen Beryl. She Might Be the Princess!!!
The a Girl with Aqua hair came in and looked at her and asked Raye "How is she?"
Everybody was suddenly surprised to see that Sailor Neptune was still alive. Well except Raye who was hanging on to Dorian.
"She's in a coma and we don't know when shes gonna come out of it, But she has to someday" Raye Replied.
Then sailor neptune left.
Then they discussed everything about her returning and waited for Mina to wake up.
They all new that she would open those blue eyes someday, hopefully someday soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: Author's Note:
Ok, so Mina's in a coma and she just defeated Queen Beryl and Mistress 9 , Andrew is Relizing he likes Mina, and Dorian and Raye have gotton a little closer, NOT TO METION Sailor Neptune is still alive but the other are dead and she fought Sailor Mars so WHAT HAPPENED THERE LOL. well find out in my next story..... Its all about Raye anyway, Mina Won't come out of the coma untill chapter 4 it actully depeneds on what i write in the next chapter so STAY TUNED!!!

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW :)
Sign up to rate and review this story