Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Puzzles

Togetherness

by ILuvFMA 0 reviews

Mina is still in the hospital after the fight with Queen Beryl and Mistress 9, and that might bring two people togther. Raye/Dorian chapter

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Rei (Mars), Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon), Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-22 - Updated: 2006-08-22 - 1108 words

0Unrated
THE SAME DAY AS THE END OF THE LAST STORY:

"Raye Why is Sailor Neptune Still alive anyway?" Serena Asked
"She told me that she didnt want to hurt anybody that she wanted to be good and that i needed to help Mina and I Didn't Belive her untill she gave me alot of her power to fight Mistress 9, So I Spared her and told her that if she betrayed me i would kill her."
"O Whatever"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 MONTHS LATER:

It has nearly been 2 months since the fight with Queen Beryl, the same one that put Mina in a coma that she still hasn't come out off. The Sailor Scouts have moved on with the fighting but they always visit Mina to make sure she is still ok. The Doctors told them it would be only a month untill she woke up, then they changed the story and said that she lost so much energy that it would be longer. The only thing they know is that Mina has one broken leg and a badly bruised arm, may suffer from headaches as soon as she wakes up, and consitly talks in her sleep.


Everybody gotton over her being in the hospital, everybody except Raye, Dorain and evermore Andrew. Raye was her best friend, and Andrew had a crush on Mina, but nobody knows why Dorian is so upset about it.

Andrew never left her bedside he even slept in there somenights with Raye just in case she woke up in the middle on the night. Her bruises hadn't healed all the way yet do to the fact that her cerculation wasnt that great, and she sometimes had problems breathing. She would have to have a cast around her leg and would have to walk on crutches and maybe a bandage on her arm to stop it from getting hit and she would most likely want to go and eat as soon as she wakes up. So all her friends had everything planed out, they would spend a couple hours with her and asking her what the heck she was thinking when she did that and then they would take herhome to get some rest.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One day while in the hospital Andrew and Dorian were in there, Raye had gone home to get some rest and calm herself down, and Andrew had finally gotten his mind off thinking the worst about Mina to talk to Dorain about it.

"I think I was falling in love with her." Andrew said out of nowhere.
"Huh?" Dorian Asked
"I just wanted to go there to make sure she was ok, I didn't expect to get there and find out she was sacrificing her own life to save all of us"
"None of us did Andrew, But Mina did something none of us would ever consider doing, she showed us that she cared more about us than her own life, and to tell you the truth I wouldn't of even thought of doing that, which proves Mina is a brave strong girl. Come on, she defeated Misstress 9 AND Queen Beryl, shes on my admire list."
"Is that why you are so worried about her,.....do you like her?"
"No, I mean yes she is very very beautiful, strong, smart and brave but I like another girl"
"Raye?"
"Huh?!?!.....NO I don't like Raye...ok maybe a little...ok yes I like her but thats not why i'm so worried about Mina recovering"
"Let me guess...it's because she saved Raye?"
"....You are smarter than the average bear"
"HAHA....so what are you doing here go tell Raye that, I want to be alone for a little while anyway"
"I don't know"
"Go Dorian"
"Are you sure"
"DORAIN GO TELL THE GIRL YOU LOVE THAT YOU LOVE HER BEFORE SHE PUTS HERSELF IN A COMA TO!!"
"OK OK FINE!!!"

The Dorain left and Andrew looked down at Mina's face and kissed her cheak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorian walked up to Cherry Hill Temple and knocked on the door he had been practicing what he was going to say the whole time and he still had no idea what he was going to say. He half expected for her grandfather to open the door but instead it was Raye in Her Miko outfit with her hair pulled back in a ribbon and ashes on her skin.
'she had no doubt been chanting about Mina' he thought

"Dorian Whats Wonr...IS IT MINA?!?!"
"No Raye I Have to talk to you"
"Umm ok"
"Want to take a walk?"
"Sure"

Raye told her grandfather and she walked with Dorian to the Park.

"Raye I suposse your wondering why i'm so concerned about Mina recovering?"
"Umm...I guess...but its probably a no brainer, Mina is very pretty, you probably have a crush on her just like Andrew"
"Mina isn't the one i have a crush on Raye, It's you!"
"What?"
"I want her to recover so I can thank her for saving your life, if you were dead I don't know what I would do"
"I like you to Dorain"

Dorian kissed Raye and Raye returned the kiss

Just then Andrew came running up to see them.

"GUYS, GUYS, ITS MINA THE LIFE SCAN IF BEEPING....SHES WAKEING UP!!!!

"What?!?!" They Both started screaming and ran tworads the hospital as fast as they could to see thier friend once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:AUTHORS NOTE:

I really don't know why I Added this small chapter but I promised a Raye/Dorian Fanfic and I honestly don't really want to write another story so i just wrote a small chapter dedicated to them and just to make it clear I HATE THE CHARACTER SAILOR MOON SO OF CORSE SHE ISNT THE MOON PRINCESS she will take the sailor scout place of the real moon princess though so you don't have to worry about the Serena/Dorian thing. and if your mad at me for changing the idenity im sorry but its called fanfiction for a reason ITS FICTION so please no gripping and yelling at me and if you like the idea THATS KOOL TO! anyway Mina is Finally Waking up from her long coma that the girl but herself into and Raye and Dorian are Boyfriend and Girlfriend, Raye Reveled why she didn't kill Sailor Neptune so heres what will happen in the next chapter:

Mina wakes up
Kito makes his character mark and so dose Artemis
Andrew figures how he feels about Mina
and Mayb the Princess is reveled it depenens
and a Twist that i have to figure out soo i cant say it lol

STAY TUNED AND BE SURE TO REVIEW!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story