Categories > Original > Fantasy > UNSEELIE LOVE

Chapter 10

by SelenaThana 0 reviews

Next chapter

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2016-03-07 - 636 words

0Unrated
Chapter 10 ● POINT OF VIEW • Kayna
The teleportation terrified me. It felt like we were falling from a tree and our wings wouldn’t flap. I was scared to death and my hair was standing on end. I stood and arched my back as I barred my teeth and coughed out my fear. Priam remained at my side and tried to keep me calm by speaking to me and sending me his feelings. I noticed that he tends to do that whenever I get upset or angry. He projects his feelings to me just like he projects the images. I enjoy knowing how he feels but today I just don’t agree. I am scared and will remain that way until the spinning stopped! Priam spoke to me the moment we rematerialized in Levianhurst.
“Kayna baby, I know that was really scary but the worse is over now. All that’s left is for the adrenaline to work its way out of our system. Even though we are at least a league from the city, we need to get dressed before the others Pixie’s realize we are here and welcome us to the hive.”
Part of me wanted to believe him that the worse was over but blood felt like it was on fire. I was still agitated and a little afraid, but I could tell it meant a lot to Priam so I did my best to try to remain calm. I stood in front of Priam waiting for him to dress me. He showed me over and over again images of how I should put the clothes on, but I often preferred to have him do the task for me instead. I just like the way he looked at me and the faces he made while dressing me.
I especially loved when he fastened shoes onto my feet. Sometimes his tongue would poke just a tiny bit out of his mouth and he looked so serious. Today he not only looked serious but he also looked very nervous. I paused for a moment and thought about the feelings he was projecting to me. They were calm and content, but I could tell that Priam really wasn’t either of them. I reached out and used my hand to raise Priam’s face to mine. I looked deeply into his eyes and said
“Why you not happy? Kayna not bad was she?”
He shook his head no but his eyes still looked wrong. I started to worry that something was really wrong and maybe he was not going to stay with Kayna. I said again
“Why you not happy with Kayna?”
This time his face softened and his eyes crinkled a little. Then he said
“I love you Kayna. You always make me happy. I am a little uncomfortable just like you with how we go here. My head is aching and my eyes burn, but I promise it is nothing for you to worry about love.”
I wanted to believe him but I still felt uncomfortable. I’m honestly not sure what made me do it but I found myself wanting to press my lips against his so I did. I leaned in and allowed my lips to lightly brush against his lips. His response was unexpected but very enjoyable. His hand immediately swept up my back to rest on the back of my head. I could feel him applying just a small amount of pressure to my head. That made me apply more pressure to the place where our lips connected. The feeling was absolutely amazing. It was like jumping off a mountain cliff and landing in a waterfall. It was both exhilarating and completely breathtaking.
Priam and I continued to press our lips together until we heard the sound of others approaching.
Sign up to rate and review this story