Categories > Original > Fantasy > UNSEELIE LOVE

Chapter 11

by SelenaThana 0 reviews

Jace is a Slaugh from the Unseelie court; Hestia is a Jinn from the Seelie court. Both courts are at war and Jace and Hestia are mortal enemies but they are also each others Heart's desire and true...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2016-03-18 - 477 words

0Unrated
Chapter 11 ● POINT OF VIEW • Jace
"Don't move. I don't want to do anything we will all regret in an hour or two."
I heard the Troll’s words and felt his hot breath blow across my face. I wasn't sure what he thought I was going to do in my condition not to mention that I had no idea why he would regret anything. This was war and I was the enemy. Feelings of regret were reserved for people and things that mattered.
Either way I remained perfectly still allowing him to make the next move. I watched as medic Dinlas slowly pushed her way back between us and whispered something in her ear. I wasn't sure what she said but whatever it was I was pleased that it was enough for him to take a step back. With a little distance between us I could see his chest rumbling and his nostrils flaring in and out.
Medic Dinlas moved away from him and grabbed the back of my wheelchair. I think she intended to wheel me out of the room when he moved closer and growled a warning low in his throat. I was shocked when medic Dinlas didn't even slow down. Instead she threw open the office door and said in a voice I am sure was more for the Troll then me.
"Pay him no mind Jace. He's jealous and possessive. Thinks he can win my attention by being a bully and trying to scare everyone away from me. He's going to have to learn to control himself a lot better if ever thinks to win my heart."
I heard the Troll kick something and grunt in pain before medic Dinlas slammed the door shut behind us and said
"Let's go find someone else to chat with. Have you ever had the pleasure of meeting a Pixie? I bet not since they rarely ever leave the vicinity of volcano."
We moved down a brightly lit corridor then into a room unlike any I had ever seen before. It was huge, more than fifty foot long and twenty five foot wide. Tables were lined up in rows and more than fifty people sat eating.
I smelled Pixie’s, Sidhe, Trolls, Goblins, Slaugh and even Jinn. I saw Brownie’s, Kelpies and even changelings in the same place. Seelie and Unseelie eating together. I was suddenly very confused and very scared at the same time. I was already a little uncomfortable being in the company of a Brownie despite her being of the Unseelie court. Now to find myself suddenly in a room with so many Unseelie and Seelie court members left me breathless. I felt my heart rate increase and my breathing became unstable. I tried my best to regain my composure but in the end it was too much and my body shut down.
Sign up to rate and review this story