Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life or Death

Chapter 12

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 12

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror - Published: 2006-08-22 - Updated: 2006-08-23 - 1227 words

0Unrated
anyone wanna do my spanish 2 assignments? lol. i only got 4 of them.. but instead of doing those i wanted to update. cause i know how much i hate waiting soo i didnt wanna make you guys wait too long lol.





Chapter 12




"She's just a baby
I could give you want you need better, maybe?
I wont fight
or try to run allright?"


"You open my eyes
i wont lie
but how do i know what you say is the real
how can i be sure of this deal?"


I inhaled, thinking of my next lines.. "You got me where I stand,
and Im saying I'll follow your every demand,
my words are what you have to take,
Im deciding my own fate," I stood there not making a sound, waiting for his reply, i felt him get closer showing me his phone.


"You'll follow my every demand?
this is your first command,
she's locked away in the second
on beckon,
the third room up the stairs to the right,
that door will give them some fight," I nodded as he dialed Pete's number.


"Please not Pete,
that is the one command I will not complete,"


"Very well,
as long as you tell," he quickly earsed Pete's number dailing Joe's, I listen to it ring a few times, before Joe answered, cussing into the phone. I sucked back tears, saying hello.


"Stacey?" I heard him yell into the phone.
"Joe listen, you gotta go get Laura she's on beckon street, the second house in, go up to the third room to the right upstairs, carefull with the door it gets stuck," I closed my eyes trying to remember all he said to tell.
"Stacey what the fuck are you talking about? where are you?" he yelled.
"Dont worry about it, just do what I say please, and tell Pete I love him," I mumbled as the phone slammed shut, i jumpped.


"Nicely done,
that must have hurt a ton," I felt him grab my arm, as I turned looking him in the face for the first time.

"You..." I mumbled as he put his other hand up to my lips.


"Dont speak,
know dont freak,
I can be to Laura in a drop of a dime,
If you change your mind," he smiled.



Joe's POV



"Pete," I shook him, "Pete!" he opened his eyes jumping.
"What?"
"I dont know what Stacey's up to, but come on," I grabbed my keys running out of the door. Pete running sleepily behind me.
"Where is she?"
"I dont know, I have a feeling shes at the park, go there while I go where she told me, hurry," I watched him nod,before he hurried into his car, giving it no second to warm up, before he sped out of the drive way, he was awake now, I followed right behind him, making a right up on beckon street.



Pete's POV


"What did she say?" I called Joe, as I did about 100 down the road.
"All she told me was that to go to beckon, that Laura was in the second house... and..."
"And what?" I yelled into the phone.
"Pete I think she made some kind of deal, she was crying," I slammed my foot on the break.
"No.." I mumbled.
"She told me to tell you that she loves you, dude,"
"How long ago was this?"
"Id say about ten minutes, you made it to the park yet?" he asked.
"I'll be there in a second, if you find Laura call me,"
"I will," I closed my phone hearing him say bye.
"She didnt, she wouldnt be that fucking stupid," I hit the steering wheel pulling into the park, I swung open the door, screaming her name.



Joe's POV


"Second house on beckon," I mumbled closing the car door, I sighed as I walked up the steps of this old house. It couldnt be liveable at all, but yet the love of my life could be in there. I turned the door knob, pushing it open, it opened with a squeak, "Laura?" I called. I heard nothing. I looked to the steps. At the bottom was a piece of paper.
"Won?
Maybe so, but you're still missing one,
press 43110 on the keypad on the door,
then put your,
heart on the line,
and you just make one life fine," I took the paper up the steps, walking down the hall, then there on my right, the third door, sat with a lock on it. I quickly pressed in the code, looking around seeing at the end of the hall the dresser drawer pop up. I ran over grabbing the key, my hands shook crazily as I tried to open the door. My heart was on the line, there was a huge chance she wasnt in this room, and now he had both of them.




Laura's POV



I looked up hearing the door be messed with once again. I sighed, it was him again. Him and his stupid ass rhymes. Id rather be locked in here alone, then listen to him rhyme for hours in here with me. The door got pulled all the way open, and then there in the door way he stood. my eye's widen, and I think I stopped breathing before all the air was quickly taken in once again, I blinked a few times as he stood there staring at me. I didnt waste another second before getting up and running to him. It was him, he was really here. He picked me up, as I wrapped my legs around his waste. Hugging him as tightly as I could. I inhaled the smell of his cologne, lifting my head. "Oh my god, how?" I mumbled as tears streamed from my eyes down my cheeks.
"Your best friend is nuts," he mumbled, tears slowly getting passed his eyes.
"Is she outside? Is Pete with her? Did they catch him?" I flooded him with questions as he put me down.
"Slow down, lets get out of here first," he grabbed my hand. I pulled it back from him.
"Joe where's Stacey?" He looked at me, and I got the comment he made a few seconds earlier, "No? she's downstairs with Pete right?" I stepped back, "No, okay then she's at home, their planning a huge party?" I shook my head, still backing away.
"Come on we gotta get out of here," he stuck his hand out.
"Joe tell me where she is!" I yelled.
"Laura we have to get out of here, come on,"
"She gave him an option didnt she? She told him to take her instead? Didnt she???" I yelled at him. As he walked closer, I fell into his arms, sobbing, "Why cant she ever just let me do it on my own, why does she always have to be my hero!" I sobbed, banging my hands against his chest. I fought to pull away but he didnt let me, instead he placed one hand under my legs, picking me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck, still sobbing, "I hate her for doing this," I mumbled as he put me in the back seat.
"I know baby, you can tell her that once this is all over," he brushed my hair out of my face, closing the door, getting in the front seat.
Sign up to rate and review this story