Categories > Original > Drama > Cloud Chaser

Chapter 2

by mailn 0 reviews

No summary.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2016-03-17 - 217 words

0Unrated
Garroth's P.O.V.

Lilly and I barely make it to FalconClaw Highschool before the first bell rings; the warning bell. We put our bikes on the rack, unsnapping our helmets from our heads and we dash up the steps and into the school. 'At least we're in the same Homeroom,' I think to myself.
We get our schedules and we go to room A-7, which is on the second floor of the school. The second bell rings, the 'You Better Get To Class Or You're Late' bell, as we call it. We get to room A-7 just as the 'You're Late' bell is about to ring, and I pick out two desks next to each other so Lilly and I can sit together.
Then the Homeroom teacher walks in through the door. She has perfect blonde hair tied up in a high ponytail with a few streaks of grey and peach skin. Her earrings look like dream catchers and her outfit is a plain black shirt with a colorful, flowery skirt. She has a pair of glasses on the tip of her nose.
"Hello class," she says sweetly. "I am Mrs. Clouse, and I will be your Homeroom teacher for the next year!" She looked at everyone giddily. "Now, time for introductions!"

Oh, great. Introductions.
Sign up to rate and review this story