Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry's Harem

Chapter 30: the Dark Lord Regulus Black

by selenepotter

Harry travels back in time to a world where Ron was the boy-who-lived. Harem Harry, Harry/Tonks/Luna/Ginny/Hermione/Padma/OC

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor - Characters: Dumbledore, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Padma, Parvati, Tonks, Vernon Dursley, Voldemort - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-08-23 - Updated: 2006-08-23 - 2232 words

?Blocked
Harry Potter is owned by JK Rowling

Chapter 30: the Dark Lord Regulus Black


The High Priest of the Sons of the Serpent was just removing the manacles from Tonks when she heard a voice in her head.

(Tonks!)

(Luna?) thought Tonks. (How are you doing this?)

(That's not important,) thought Luna. (What is important is that right now Harry is on his way to confront Regulus Black in the Wizengamot's Chamber at the Ministry. You need to go there and help him.)

(Luna this is really not a good time!) thought Tonks. (I've been undercover for months try to get into the Sons of the Serpents and now you're going to make me blow it!)

(The rest of us have to go outside the wards before we can apparate. You can do it now!) thought Luna.

(Grrrrrr!) thought Tonks as she apparated to the entrance hall of the Ministry. She'd had to leave her clothes and her favorite wand behind. Using her Metamorphmagic ability, she changed some of her skin to a forest green. Leaving her hands uncolored gave the illusion of sleeves. And a web of skin between her breasts and legs completed the illusion that she was wearing a robe. To the casual observer, she had a neckline and hemline. Tonks could already see a hole in the ceiling where someone had blasted their way in. Drawing her backup wand from the disillusioned holster on her thigh, Tonks headed for the Wizengamot's meeting chamber.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

It was a late night for Minister of Magic Cornelius Fudge. Conducting Wizengamot business in this chamber was a mere formality. Over the past few years, most of them had disappeared. The few that were left, (Bones, Lovegood, Longbottom, Dumbledore) rarely, if ever, attended sessions of the Wizengamot. Still, for formality's sake, Fudge continued to hold sessions in the chamber, even if it was just him and a clerk, recording minutes as he ruled by decree.

This late session was caused by the recent attack on a muggle sporting match by the so-called Sons of the Serpent. He would have to borrow extra obliviators from Ministries on the continent in order to track down everyone in the stadium and erase their memories of the attack. Fudge was completely ignorant of the fact that the attack had been broadcast on worldwide television and the kneezle was already out of the bag.

Fudge lost his train of thought when the door opened and, to his surprise, some one entered. It was none other than Regulus Black! He had been the most wanted man in Britain for more than ten years before the Sons of the Serpent appeared. He was wearing a black robe with a sword hanging from his belt. All of his fingers had rings on them and he had a string of family rings around his neck. On his head was a jeweled crown and he wore what was obviously an invisibility cloak on his back that was open in front.

"Cornelius Fudge?" asked Black.

"Y-Yes?" replied a bewildered Fudge.

"Avada Kedavra!" yelled Black, striking Fudge squarely in the chest.

"Praedia Bellica!" yelled Black as Fudge's family Ring disappeared from his hand and reappeared on Black's necklace.

"As Lord of all these Houses," said Black, jingling his rings, "I hereby declare myself Minister of Magic. My first act as Minister shall be to pardon myself. My next act shall be to-"

At that moment, the door to the chamber flew off its hinges! Standing in the doorway, was a young man who appeared to be about fifteen years old. This was followed by the warping sound of a portkey as another teen, a girl who appeared to be of Indian descent followed by a red-haired girl appeared behind him.

"WHERE'S MY MOTHER!" shouted the boy as he whipped out his wand and a red beam of magic shot towards Black.

With blinding speed, Black dodged the curse and retaliated with his own favorite spell.

"Avada Kedava!" shouted Black as the curse his Harry squarely in the chest.

Harry didn't even flinch.

Recognizing that he was out of his depth, the Regulus Black caused the jewels on his crown to glow with blinding intensity for a second. He then took advantage of the distraction to take cover with his invisibility cloak.

"I can't see, Harry!" said Rose.

"It will pass," said Harry. "What are you doing here, anyway?"

"We heard Luna's prophesy," said Parvati. "So I used my wedding ring to portkey to you as soon as you got here. Rose followed me."

"Block the Door. We can't let him get away," said Harry. (The only way to penetrate the fidelius charm we've found it to either kill him or get the secret keeper to betray him. And we haven't a clue who the secret keeper is.)

Rose and Parvati stood shoulder to shoulder in the doorway while Harry tried sweeping the room with stunners. Harry's vision had returned by now, but he couldn't figure out where Regulus could be.

Regulus had drawn his sword, which enhanced his speed and made it easier to dodge Harry's stunners. When Harry was looking the other way, Regulus tightened his belt, which gave him a momentary burst of strength. He reached out of to the safety of the cloak, picked up a desk with one hand, and tossed it towards Harry and then sped to a different part of the room.

"Delibro!" yelled Parvati as she destroyed the desk with a blasting curse.

"Looks like I got here just in time," observed Tonks.

"We have an invisible opponent. Stun pattern Beth!" commanded Harry as he and Tonks began trying to herd him into an area to they could attack him. This was an old auror trick that Harry remembered from his past life and knew that Tonks would be familiar with.

Suddenly, Regulus hurled a dozen objects at Harry and Tonks. They were bat shaped gliders about five inches across. Their wings were razor sharp and as the flew around the pair they inflicted tiny cuts, similar to a paper cut, that prevented them from doing anything but try to fend them off. Harry's robe protected all but his hands and face as the gliders tore the cloth to shreds. Tonks, in spite of appearances, was naked and her flesh was cut all over.

While Harry and Tonks were distracted, Regulus threw a dream catcher, about a foot in diameter at them. It hovered in the air about three feet from the cloud of gliders. Then, the room started to chill as a dementor emerged from the dream catcher. The dementor ignored the gliders as it grabbed Harry and pulled its' face towards his. But the dementor paused for a second when Vernon Dursley emerged form the dream catcher.

"What in the hell is going on here!" yelled Uncle Vernon.

The dementor turned back towards Harry when another figure emerged from the dream catcher. It was none other than Lord Voldemort, just as he had looked shortly after he had been resurrected in the previous reality.

"What is your bidding, my master?" said the Dementor.

"Finish giving the kiss to the Potter brat! I shall take care to the girls," said Voldemort. "Avada Kedavra!"


HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

While the others were headed for the Ministry, Hermione descended the stairs into the dungeons. Presently she came to the entrance of the Slytherin Dungeon. She didn't have to wait long, before the Slytherin Prefect, Pansy Parkinson, came by.

"What are you doing here?" said Pansy. "3 points from Ravenclaw!"

"I wanted to see Ron Weasley," replied Hermione.

"Oh! You want to ride the boy-who-lived!" exclaimed Pansy. "I'll tell him you're here. I promise you, he's even better than you've heard!"

A short time later, Ron came out to see her.

"So you've come the ride the Ronster?" said Ron. "Come on in. I'll show you our playroom."

"Actually, I was hoping that we could do it in the janitor's closet," said Hermione as she batted he lashes at him demurely.

"Let's go!" said Ron, as he slid his arm around her.

When the got to the notorious janitor's closet, Ron held the door for her as she stepped in and began pulling up the hem of her robe. She suddenly turned around and a mystic bolt stunned Ron before she could even get her wand pointed at him. Silently, she cast a stasis charm and a shrinking charm on him.

"Sorry Ron," said Hermione as she picked him up and put him in her pocket. "But I don't think I could otherwise prevent Harry from killing you if I allowed you to continue to roam free."


HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Rose dodged Voldemort's Killing Curse and retaliated with a blasting curse, not at him, but at the dream catcher. "Delibro!" Shouted Rose, as the Dream Catcher disintegrated.

"Expecto Patronum!" shouted Parvati as her tiger patronis pounced on the dementor.

Harry's eyes glowed green for and instant and the gliders fell to the ground as molten metal.

"Avada Kedavra!" shouted Voldemort as he hit Harry with the Death Curse.

Harry lurched forward and broke Voldemort's wand, then hit him in the nose with the back of his fist.

Parvati's patronis was chasing the dementor around the room.

Regulus stuck his wand out from beneath the invisibility cloak and rapid fired a clothes-destroying jinx at Parvati, Tonks and Harry. When Parvati suddenly found herself in her bra and panties she let out a squeal and her concentration momentarily lapsed, causing her patronis to vanish. Tonks was unaffected by the curse as she had no clothing to remove. Harry, was distracted by suddenly finding himself in his boxers and Voldemort took advantage of it to elbow him in the face.

From the side, Vernon stepped in and bellowed, "Boy, I should have known you would be behind this freakishness!" To punctuate his feelings, he punched Harry in the stomach.

"Stupify!" yelled Rose as she and Tonks both stunned Vernon.

The dementor came after Parvati, but just before it reached her, it transformed into a giant cobra.

"Riddikulus!" shouted Parvati as the boggart transformed into a jack-in-the-box.

"Riddikulus!" shouted Harry as he pointed his wand at Voldemort. The Dark Lord's robes transformed into one of Tonks' fetish outfits. Suddenly, Voldemort found himself wearing high heel pumps, fishnet stockings, a garter belt, croutchless panties (that showed off Voldermort's cloaca) and a corset.


"Riddikulus!" shouted Tonks as she put Vernon in the same outfit.

Everyone began laughing as the boggarts dispersed.

Then Parvati screamed as Regulus conjured a serpent at her.

"~Go attack the one who summoned you!~" hissed Harry to the snake.


Then, he noticed a faint glow coming from behind him.

"Hi Rose," said Luna. "What's Harry doing?"

"That traitor, Regulus has ducked under an invisibility cloak and we can't seem to find him," replied Rose.

"Oh, well that's easy!" said Luna as she glided into the room.

"Luna stay back! It's too dangerous!" said Harry.

Luna reached out and pulled the cloak off of Black, who, quick as a flash, had his sword at her throat, was using her as a human shield, and had his wand pressed to her temple.

"Drop your wands or the girl dies!" threatened Black, just before his skin started peeling off. After that, he collapsed as his muscles peeled away like an onion. This made his internal organs plop out on the floor. They then peeled away. Next, his bones disintegrated. By now, all that was left was a brain and nervous system. The nerves started peeling away, starting at the periphery and working their way inwards until all that was left was a brain. The layers of the brain peeled away from outside in. The last part of the brain to go was the pain center. In total, this process took thirty seconds to complete. Regulus screamed for as long as he still had the requisite organs to do so.

"My Hero!" exclaimed Luna as she bounded forward and hugged Harry.

"Luna, you could have been killed!" exclaimed Harry.

"Nonsense, I was never in any danger" chided Luna. "Now there one more thing you have to do. Point you wand at him and say: Praedia Bellica."

"Praedia Bellica?" said Harry and all of Black's rings appeared on him. "What did I just do?"

"You took over his houses," replied Luna. "Now you just need to appoint a new Minister of Magic."

"But I don't want to be Minister!" exclaimed Harry.

"Why don't you get the boy hiding behind that desk?" suggested Luna.

"You! Come out of hiding!" commanded Harry. "What's your name?"

"Perry Weatherbee, sir," said the clerk.

"Fine, until I can figure out what to do, you're in charge!" commanded Harry.

"I'll bet you can remember where you mother is now," observed Luna.

"You're right I-" started Harry before he flew out of the room.

"So what did I miss?" said Ginny, who had just arrived along with Padma and Dumbledore.

"Harry took over the Wizengamot," said Luna.

"And he appointed that guy Minister," added Parvati.

"I am most pleased to make your acquaintance, Mr?" said Dumbledore, offering his hand.

"Weatherbee, Perry Weatherbee," replied the new Minister as he shook Dumbledore hand.

"So where is Harry now?" asked Dumbledore.

"He flew off the rescue our mom and-

He just got there!" said Rose as first Parvati, then she, portkeyed to Harry's location.
Sign up to rate and review this story