Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry's Harem

Chapter 31: Reunited!

by selenepotter

Chapter 31: Reunited!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Humor - Characters: Dumbledore, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Lily, Luna, Narcissa, Padma, Parvati, Tonks, Umbridge - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [R] [V] - Published: 2006-09-09 - Updated: 2006-09-10 - 1902 words

?Blocked
Harry Potter is owned by JK Rowling

Chapter 31: Reunited!


"What happened here?" asked Hermione, as she indicated the disorganized pile of cells that used to be Regulus Black.

"Onion Peel Curse," replied Tonks, "though, I didn't see who cast it."

"Yes, I've noticed that my spells keep affecting their targets before I can even get a chance to point my wand," observed Hermione. "Who's he?" asked Hermione as she indicated the young red haired man who was in close conversation with Professor Dumbledore.

"That is the new Minister of Magic," said Padma.

"And get this! His name is Perry Weatherbee!" laughed Ginny. "Now I know who Percy was constantly being mistaken for!"

"Harry needs us," said Luna.


HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Harry arrived at his home in Godric's Hollow for the first time in five years. The first thing he noticed upon entering was the musty smell. There was a warping sound as Rose and Parvati arrived by portkey.

"Ugh! What's that smell?" asked Rose as she wrinkled her nose.

"You KNOW what it is," said Parvati as she pointed to a pair of stains on the rotting carpet.

The bodies of James and David Potter were eaten by rats long ago; even the bones were gone. All that remained to give an indication of their fate were a pair of stains on the carpet. The bodies of Harry's and Rose's father and brother were no longer.

"I swear I will avenge this!" growled Harry.

"I think you already have," said Rose, as the tears ran down her cheeks. "Let's find our mother."

Harry nodded his assent, walked out side and flew away, faster than the eye could follow. Rose gazed at the castle next door, one she had never seen before. Parvati comforted her with a hand on her shoulder, then the pair of the portkeyed to Harry's location.

Harry busted down the front door of Gryfindor Castle and zoomed into the main hall. It had been decorated with cushions everywhere and a throne on the East wall. There were twenty-two scantily clad women in the room. Mariko Black struggled to rise from her cushion at the foot of the throne and waddled towards him.

"WHERE'S MY MOTHER?" yelled Harry.

"Harry! You can't be here!" said Mariko Black. "I haven't told you-"

Just then, Rose and Parvati arrived.

"You're the secret keeper?" gasped Harry. "All this time you could have let me in and you didn't?"

"Harry, try to understand," pleaded Mariko. "If I hadn't done as I was told, He would have sold my daughters into sex slavery!"

"YOU WERE OUR GODMOTHER!" yelled Harry. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT US!"

Mariko started screaming as her skin started pealing off.

"Harry, stop it!" pleaded Rose. "Can't you see she's pregnant!?

Mariko continued to scream as her skin started painfully knitting itself back together.

"Then she's your responsibility!" Harry growled at Rose.

"Knock, knock?" said Ginny as she, Hermione, Luna, Tonks and Padma all entered the room.

"What's happened?" asked Hermione.

"Harry's taking possession of his concubines," said Luna.

"MY WHAT?" screeched Harry.

"Well, yes, when you took over Regulus' House, all that was his became yours," observed Luna.

"Harry, what have you done?" asked Hermione.

"Luna told me to cast the spell," excused Harry.

"What spell?" asked Hermione.

"Praedia Bellica," replied Luna.

Hermione paled.

"Harry, don't you realize that this means you own these women?" gasped Hermione.

"And the spinsters and the ones in the dungeon," said Virginia Nott, the youngest of the scantily clad women in the room.

Harry zoomed down into the dungeons, blasted any door in his way off its' hinges and began searching the cells as he called out: "MOM?"

"Harry?' croaked Lily Potter.

Harry rushed past the other cells, which also had women chained to the wall, until he came to his mother's. She was chained to the wall, naked and was covered in her own filth. The bars and chains vanished as Harry sprang forward and enveloped his mother in his arms.

"Oh baby! I though I'd never see you again!" sobbed Harry's mother.

"Mum!" sobbed Harry.

"Your sisters!" sobbed Lilly.

"They're at Hogwarts," said Harry. "Except Rose. She's upstairs."

After she released him from her hug, Harry gestured and his mother was clean and robed.

"Come on everyone," said Harry, "We need to decide what to do."

As he walked out of the dungeon with his arm around his mother, Harry released, cleaned and clothed the other eight women who were in the dungeon and led them all back towards the main hall.

About half-way back, they ran into Rose, who collapsed in her mother's arms and cried. After taking a few minutes to gather themselves, the Potters continued up the stairs.

When they arrived in the Main Hall, Harry found that about forty older women had joined them in the hall. Harry looked at the crowd and made an announcement.

"Attention everyone," began Harry. "Look, I really don't know what I've gotten myself into. Everyone is free to leave or you may remain, as my guests until we get this thing figured out."

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"So, what have you found out?" asked Harry.

"When you cast that spell, you not only took over Regulus' Houses, you also took on all the women he had enslaved," began Hermione. "Basically, all seventy of them are your property. They are not allowed to own wands unless you consent. Concubine is a good word for what they have become. The spell was intended to be used after defeating a Dark Lord. But since Regulus used it to take over most of the Wizengamot and you used it on him, you are now the holder of most of the wealth and power in the Wizarding world!"

Just then, there was a burst of flame as Dumbledore's phoenix, Fawkes, appeared and dropped a letter at Harry's feet. Harry opened the letter a read.

Dear Harry,

I've been discussing the situation with the new Minister and we think this is an unparalleled opportunity for reforming the Wizarding world. I would like to speak with you as soon as possible and in the mean time I urge you not to divest yourself of anything you have obtained from Regulus Black until you're heard me out.

Yours truly,

A. Dumbledore

With a gesture, a quill appeared in Harry's hand a he scrawled on the back of the letter:

Is now a good time? I'm at Gryffindor Castle.

Harry.

As soon as he gave the scroll back to Fawkes, the phoenix vanished and a few seconds later Dumbledore apparated in with the new Minister of Magic in tow.

"Harry, my boy! So good of you to see us!" exclaimed Dumbledore.

"So what's so urgent, Professor?" asked Harry.

"Is there somewhere we could speak privately?" asked Dumbledore.

"This way," said Delores Umbridge, as she led Dumbledore, the Minister of Magic, Harry and his Harem to a private study.

"How much do you know about what you've obtained from Regulus?" asked Dumbledore, once they were alone.

"Well so far, I've learned that I've obtained the Lordship titles to most of the Wizengamot," began Harry. "I've now got most of the wealth in the Wizarding world and the wives of Regulus' victims are now my slaves. Is there anything I've missed?"

"That about sums it up," said Dumbledore. "I realized what had happened when the Minister described the spell you had used after defeating Regulus. Perry and I are in agreement. The power you wield is more than anyone person should be allowed to have."

"That's okay, I was going to give the women back their titles anyway," said Harry.

"No, no, you misunderstand," said Minster Weatherbee. "I think we should take advantage of the situation of to bring some much needed reforms to the Wizarding world."

"What sort of reforms," said Harry, suspiciously.

"An independent Judiciary for one," said Dumbledore. "Our court system should be separate from our Legislative Body."

"And our Legislative body should be elected by all of the Wizarding world," said Weatherbee. "Even muggleborns should have an equal say in government. No longer would the old Pure Blood Families rule the Wizengamot!"

"Sounds sensible," said Hermione. "I would like to help in drawing up a plan."

"Your help would be appreciated, Hermione," said Dumbledore.

"So I should just give the ladies their money?" offered Harry.

"Absolutely not!" exclaimed Weatherbee. "Look many of them are from the very pure blood families we are talking about taking privileges form. If you give them their money back, they'll use bribery to corrupt our reforms!"

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Attention everyone," said Harry, who had called together all of his concubines. "After exploring the possibilities, I've decided what to do with you all. "I am going to offer all of you a flat in one of my new buildings. You will be able to live there, rent-free and will get a generous allowance for food. You will be able to go out, and obtain employment and live almost normal lives."

"Will we be able to own wands?" asked Narsissa Malfoy.

"That will be decided on a case by case basis," replied Harry. "Please com forward and receive the portkey to your new home. Not you, Aunt Mariko. You're going back to your cell. I have something special planned for you."

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay and be your concubine?" asked Virginia Nott, striking a sexy pose.

"Thanks, but, no," said Harry.

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

After a day of filling their mother in on what had happened to them in the past five years, Lilly Potter turned to your two children and said:

"Should you kids be getting back to school?"

"I'm not going back!" said Rose. "I'm staying with you!"

"Rose," said Harry.

"Don't Rose me!" said Rose. "You may want to live your fantasy life of being normal but now that I've got my mother back, I'm not letting anything else happen to her!"

"Rose, you have to get an education," said Lilly. "It's important to your future."

"What's important to my future, is knowing that my family it safe!" yelled Rose.

"All right," said Harry, softly.

"What?" asked Rose.

"If you go back to school, I'll stay with mom and protect her," said Harry.

"Baby no!" said Lilly.

"Look, I've already been through school once," said Harry. "Rose hasn't. I was a fool to think I could ever have a normal life."

"But how will you get by without an education?" asked Lilly.

"I'll take my N.E.W.T.'s and I already have more money than I could ever spend," said Harry.

"I'm staying with you," said Hermione. "Don't look at me that way! I'm your wife and now that we've lovers, pretending to be a child isn't fun any more."

"I'm staying too," said Luna

"Me too!" said Ginny.

"Well, I really need to get back to the Auror's office so we can raid the Sons of the Serpents' lair," said Tonks as she apparated away.

"I will also stay," said Padma. "My sister, however, will be returning to Hogwarts in the morning along with Rose.

"I'm grateful that so many of you want to stay and keep me company," said Lily. "But right now, all I want to do is leave this place!"

"Everyone hold hands," said Harry.

Once they were all linked up, Harry activated his portkey ring and transported them to Hufflepuff Manor.
Sign up to rate and review this story