Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

chapter 6

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 6

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-23 - Updated: 2006-08-24 - 611 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6

Stacey's POV

I sat in the kitchen watching everyone playing in the pool.

"what are you doing in here?" I looked up to see andy standing in the doorway. "nothing...just watching."

"c'mon" he held out his hand waiting for me to take it. I thought about it for a moment before grabbing it.

"Where did ya go" laura laughed splashing me as we walked outside.

"nowhere" I mummbled sitting down on the lounge chair. I looked up as andy stood over me glaring down.

"what! You said come outside. I am NOT getting in" he shook his head finally giving up before jumping into the pool.


Pete's POV

I watched stacey out of the corner of my eye. She wasn't the same girl I loved. I wish I knew what happened to her at that place. But she wont tell anyone.

"I'll be right back" I told mirah as I jumped out of the pool.

Stacey's eyes were closed but they quickly opened as I picked her up.

"NO!" she yelled pushing against me. To late! I jumped in the pool still holding her.

"you're going down wentz"


Laura's POV

Later that day we were all sitting in patrick's livingroom. "lets play a game" I suggested suddenly. "I've never"

Everyone looked uneasy but we are playing and that's final. I got up grabbing everyone a non-alcholic drink. The last thing we needed was all us of drunk.

"who starts" I smirked looking around at the innocent bystanders.

"fine since you all suck I will" Mirah laughed "I've never been to seaworld" she laughed as we all took a drink.

"you missed a good time there" I smiled at her.

Pete was next. "I've never had sex outdoor" I almost pissed myself laughing as Patick and Lizy took a drink. Hmmm can we say kinky.

Patrick just shrugged his shoulders trying to think of a question. "I've never gone skinny dipping." Pete, Stacey, myself and Joe drank.

The game continued until it was back to Mirah. "hmmm. I've never been pregnant" she shrugged.

I bit my lip before raising my glass, along with ana, and stacey?


Stacey's POV

Don't you just hate it when everyone stares at you? I know I sure do.

I coughed standing up. "I think its time for me to go home"

I thanked everyone before pratically running to my car. I bit back the tears that threatened to fall. This was one of those 'things' that I couldn't tell everyone.

"Stacey?" oh god it was pete.

I paused my hand on the door to the car.

"did he..." he started but I cut him off.

"no he didn't rape me" with that I got into my car and drove home.

He could never know and he never will.


Laura's POV

Everyone was pretty much silent as pete ran after her.

"his?" Mirah asked voicing the question that was on all of our minds. I simply shrugged my shoulder nudging Joe.

"you ready to go home?" he nodded before standing up and offering me a hand.

"thanks" I smiled up at him. "Thanks guys! See you all later" we waved goodbye before heading out.

"you ok?" I asked walking up to pete who was leaning against his car. He just simply nodded hugging me goodbye before heading inside.

"can we ever have a normal day?" I looked at joe like he was crazy.

Normal? Us...never.

I laughed shaking my head no.

"I love you" he said suddenly pulling me towards him. I smiled capturing his lips with mine.

It was moments like these that made up for all the bad ones.

"I love you too"
Sign up to rate and review this story