Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Kagome goes Chibi

Chapter 1

by Inutashio 0 reviews

Kagome's been injured and Inuyasha takes her to Kaede's hut to figure out what happened to her but that night he takes her somthing strange happens to her. what happened? bet you can't figure it ou...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Inuyasha - Published: 2006-08-24 - Updated: 2006-08-24 - 890 words

-1OOC
Disclamer: If i did own inuyasha then i would be one wealthy son of a Bitch!

Kagome goes chibi!!!Chapter 1:

"INUYASHA I NEED TO GO HOME" a younge raven haired girl yelled.

"NO YOU DONT YOU NEED TO STAY HERE AND LOOK FOR THE SHARD OF THE SHIKION JEWEL"the hanyou known as inuyasha yelled.

"WELL IM GOIN HOME IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT SIT SIT SIT!!!!!" as soon as Kagome yelled that, a demond had come up and demanded a shard of the shikon jewel.

"OH HELL NO WE AINT GOIN TO GIVE YOU THE SHARDS KAGOME DOES IT HAVE ANY?"Inuyasha yelled"YES IT HAS 1 SHARD IN EACH LEG!"Kagome yelled back.

"OK THEN I WILL JUST HAVE TO FINISH THIS QUICK KAZO NO KIZU"Inuyasha yelled. but before the demond had died it had chanted somthing and a strange light headed straight towards Kagome and hit her.

"KAGOME!!" Inuyasha yelled frantically running to her aide. "kagome are you ok?" Inuasha asked in pure concern.

"yeah i'll be alright i just need a little rest." And with that she passed out so inuyasha picked her up and brought her to kaede's hut."OMG INUYASHA WHAT'D YOU DO TO KAGOME??" shippo, the little kitsune yelled.

"I DIDNT DO ANYHING A DEMOND HAD CHANTED SOMTHING AND HIT KAGOME WITH A STRANGE LIGHT." inuyasha yelled back at the little kitsune.

then Kaede decided that this was a good time to speak up" Inuyasha ye thinks ye should put kagome down on the futon so ye can help her"

inuyasha just nodded and complied.After Inuyasha put Kagome down on the futon Keade shoed everyone but Sango out of the hut.

After a few hours went by Sango came out of the hut to see a very concerned Inuyasha pacing back and forth.

Sango took this time to speak up "Inuyasha" before Sango finished her sentence Inuyasha rushed up to her and just shook her yelling"SANGO IS KAGOME ALRIGHT??"

Sango had finally got out of his grasp and said"Yes Inuyasha She is fine but Keade said that she was injected with some type of unknown poison so we dont know what the side effects are goin to happen so she needs to stay in bed for a couple of days ok?"

Inuyasha nodded his head and asked"Can I go see her?" "yes you can" Sango Said.

Inuyasha went inside the hut and did a silent promise saying 'I will never let you get hurt just because i wouldnt let you go home again' so Inuyasha went to sleep against the wall next to Kagome in a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~Kagome's Dream~~~~~~*~~*~~~~*
'where am i?' Kagome looked around into the nothing ness.

"HELLO IS ANYONE THERE OR AM I ALL ALONE?"She called out.

"Kagome you are not alone because im right here" A voice called out from behind her.

Kagome spun around to come face to face with her father.

" Daddy? is that you?"Kagome asked.

"Yes Sweet heart i am your father but please listen and listen well" Kagome's father said while Kagome nodded.

"your body was injected with a type of poison that you shall turn into a younge child about the age of 5 years of age but you will not be able to remember any of your friends all you will remember is what you would knew when you were five under stand?"

Kagome nodded. so he continued "but when you grow back up you will remember what happened as if it were a memory ok?" Kagome nodded again

then Kagome's father said" Well i have to go now so remember this i will always love you and the rest of the family Sayoonara Kagome-chan" "Sayoonara Daddy" Kagome yelled back before waking up.

~~~~~~~~End of dream ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~Inuasha's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had wakin up to a light weight on my stomache so i decided to see what it was so i opened my eyes to see Big and Bright Blue/Gray Eyes starring back at me so i did the only thing that came to mind.... Scream.

~~~~~~~~MY POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone had heard a loud scream coming from Keade hut and as Shippo, Sango, and Miroku Woke up to see what had cause Inuyasha to scream

A younge Raven Hair Girl about the age of five dashed out of the hut. "Inuyasha who was that and where is lady Kagome" Miroku Asked " Well i think that little girl was Kagome!!" Just as Inuyasha said

that the Inu Gang Had rushed out to see where the little girl had went.

and she wasn't out there so they went back inside and told inuyasha."Well Get Your Asses up And Lets start lookin" so Inuyasha picked up on her scent and

when they found her they saw a group of kids picking on her and just as soon as they were about to do somthing they heard the little girl yell " SHUT THE HEll UP BEFORE I KNOCK YOUR TEETH OUT!!!!!!!!"

and then the inu gang thought that couldnt be Kagome until after she punched a kids lights out "LIKE I SAID BEFORE NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE MESSES WITH KAGOME HIGURASHI!!!" and that was the start of the HELL the inu gang would go through for the whole time she was like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Me: Please read and review ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story