Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Kagome goes Chibi

Chapter 2: Dealing with Chibi Kagome

by Inutashio 0 reviews

you'll have to read the story yourself ^_^

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome - Published: 2006-08-24 - Updated: 2006-08-24 - 705 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: As I said it before i'll say it again I DONOT OWN INUYASHA OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS GOT ME?

Dealing With chibi Kagome

Preview of Last Chapter

they heard the little girl yell " SHUT THE HECK UP BEFORE I KNOCK YOUR TEETH OUT!!!!!!!!" and then the inu gang thought that couldnt be Kagome until after she punched a kids lights out

"LIKE I SAID BEFORE NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE MESSES WITH KAGOME HIGURASHI!!!" and that was the start of the HELL the inu gang would go through for the whole time she was like this.

On With The Story

As soon as they had heared the child say that she was Kagome they rushed over there to get her away from the other kids.

But when Inuyasha and the rest got over there Kagome looked at them with sad eyes and ran to a tree and climbed it."KAGOME-CHAN COME DOWN HERE WE NEED TO TALK TO YOU"Sango yelled up.

"NO YA'LL WILL JUST PICK ON ME TO AND I DONT FEEL LIKE HURTING ANYONE RIGHT NOW"Kagome yelled back."OK THEN IF YOU WONT COME DOWN INUYASHA WILL COME UP" Miroku yelled.

"OH YES AND WHATS DOGBOY GOIN TO ABOUT IT?"Kagome half laughed and half yelled.

As soon as she said that shippo yelled"OK THEN WE WARNED YA" but poor Kagome didn't have time to think about what he said becaue she suddenly found herself on inuyasha's shoulder.

"DAMNIT PUT ME DOWN ARGHH!!!! PUT ME DOWN YOU DAMNED DOGBOY" Kagome yelled in his ear and he dropped her to cover his poor abused ears.

"hehehe I BET YA CANT CATCH ME!!" Kagome yelled while running into the woods and up a tree. Everyone but Inuyasha groaned because just by the way she runs they can tell she will be a hand full.

"I vote Inuyasha go and gets her" Shippo said. "I agree that Inuyasha should go and get Lady Kagome" Miroku agreed.

Sango Said"I will agree to that" Then all but Inuyasha went back to the hut while Inuyasha was just computing in his brain what just happened then said "Shit" so he went off into Inuyasha's forest to try to find Kagome.

'Damn them making me go and get a really hyper 4 year old Kagome. Feh.' Inuyasha Thought 'Hey did that bush just move? oh well its probably just some small animal...'

Just as he thought that he felt something fall on his head so when he looked up he was meet with bright blue/gray eyes and he did the only thing he could think of "HOLY SHIT"yup thats right scream.

"HEE HEE HEE HEE your a funny dogboy HAHAHAHAH" Kagome said while laughing. Inuyasha looked at her with his eyebrow twitching. 'ok calm down, its just Kagome thats gone smaller she didn't mean anything oh what the hell' Inuyasha thought then yelled"YOU STUPID BITCH YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME!!!!"

and that only made Kagome laugh harder so Inuyasha said"Ok Kagome its time to go back to the hut"

Kagome stopped laughing and looked up at him and said" You mean you aren't going to make fun of me like everyone else?"

Inuyasha looked at her surprised and then said in an unusually soft voice (A/U for him anyway)"Im not goin to pick on you Kagome just come on we need to go back to the hut ok?"

She just looked at him so he said"Im not goin to let anyone pick on you so come on" She just looked at him then smiled and climbed up onto his shoulder to Keade's hut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~*~

Me: ok I want to thank you for the reviews and i also want to say im sorry if i spelled anything wrong but i dont have spell check so sorry again. so i'll now let the white coated people say it

White Coated Person: Please read and review so she will come with us willingly.

Me: HAHAHAHA I Will NEVER COME WILLINGLY MUWAHAHAHAHA but like he said R/R

PLEASE LEAVE AT LEAST 5 COMMENTS AND I WILL UPDATE MY STORY!


PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!! !IM BEGGING YOU!!!~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story