Categories > Movies > Underworld > Reincarnate

Will You Help Me Now?

by Mada 1 review

Rated PG13 for language. This is a story about if Lucian had been looking for a female Corvin instead of Michael.

Category: Underworld - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kraven, Lucian, Marcus, Michael, Selene, Sonja, Viktor - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2005-06-17 - Updated: 2005-06-18 - 1813 words

-1MarySue
"Well?" Lucian, the Lycan leader asked Singe impatiently.

"Another negative," Singe said pulling off his plastic gloves. He growled in frustration. Lucian looked up at the large map they had made of all the descendants of Alexander Corvinus. Singe crossed off a name and looked over at Lucian.

"Only one left, S. M. Corvin."

"Yes," said Lucian. "We have to find him. I want you, Taylor, and Pierce to come with me for a visit to this S. M. Corvin." Singe nodded.

************************

Marie Corvin sat at her desk. In front of her was her friend, Mike Dobson, posing for her. He was tall with pale blonde hair, and blue eyes. He was what most girls would dream of, but not Marie. That's what made them friends, they weren't interested in each other. Marie needed someone to pose for her to draw, so she used Mike. He loved the attention he got from people when they realized it was him in Marie's drawings. She moved her pencil across the paper making the outline of Mike's head.

"God," said Mike. "I still can't believe that I'm in Hungary."

"Yep," Marie said shortly.

"Why are you here anyways?" Mike asked.

"My father's parents were from Hungary, and he grew up coming here to visit. He always dreamed of me living here and becoming a great artist."

"Hmm, what about your mother? Where is she from?"

Marie sighed, "Both her parents are from Russia. Now shut up and pose."

As she was drawing, Marie was interrupted by a knock at the door. She put down her pencil and went over to the door. As she did this Mike got down from his spot to look at the picture.

As Marie opened the door she said, "You better remember how you were standing so I can finish."

She turned and saw four men standing outside her door. They all looked pale and a little scraggly, but in a good way.

"Um, can I help you with something," she asked uncertainly. One man in the front with long hair that went past his shoulders, somewhat of a beard, and a long coat was telling one tall guy and shorter guy behind him to shut up. When he turned to look at ther hejust stood and stared at her for a moment.

Marie waved her hand in front of his face and said, "Hello, earth to whoever."

"Pardon me," the man said. "We're looking for an S. M. Corvin. Is he here?"

Marie thought for a moment, she didn't really want to tell these guys who she was until she knew what they wanted from her. So she improvised.

"Oh, Corvin? He lives right above me. His address and mine get mixed up all the time. You know, my mail goes to him and his mail comes to me. He's always home. Uh, what did you need him for?"

"Oh, nothing," the man said smiling slightly. "Thank you." He and the other men turned and walked down the hall.

"No problem!" Marie called to them and waved. She watched as they got into the elevator and the doors close. She turned around and grabbed her coat quickly.

"Um, Mike. We'll have to finish this some other time. Okay? I'll talk to you later."

"Why are you leaving?" Mike asked looking at her puzzled.

"Those guys were looking for me and I'm not sure but I don't think I want them to find me. See ya!"

Marie ran out the door and into the hallway. She went down the elevator and out into the street. Before she left she looked up to her upstairs neighbors apartment. He was always by the window. She saw the man that she had spoken to standing next to him. She watched as her neighbor said something and then pointed to her outside. The man looked down and her and he didn't look happy. Marie didn't really want to stick around and see what was going to happen. So she turned and ran down the street.

************************

Lucian had had a very unpredictable surprise. When the door to the first apartment had opened it was a girl. Not just any girl, this girl looked a lot like Sonja. She had about medium length black hair, that she had pulled back. She was very pale, with dark green eyes. She was just a few inches shorter than him. She was quite beautiful. She had stood there in a long sleeved shirt and jeans when she had answered the door. He was a little disappointed when they had to leave, but there were more important things. He led Singe, Taylor, and Pierce upstairs and knocked on a door.

A man called from inside, "It's open!"

Lucian had walked in and found a disgusting hellhole. There was a short, fat, balding man sitting by a window looking out.

"Are you S. M. Corvin?" Lucian asked him.

"Corvin?" the man said looking up at him. "Hell no! The name's John Parker. Corvin is the girl downstairs. I think her name is Mary or something."

He turned back to the window, "Oh look! There she is, right there."

Lucian went over to the window and looked down into the street. There stood the girl from downstairs. He seethed anger. "I'll take care of this," he said to the others. He clenched his fist and smashed it through the window.

"Hey!" yelled Parker. "What the hell do you think you're doing!?"

Lucian ignored him and jumped out the window. He of course landed on his feet. He saw the fleeting form of the girl and started to run after her.

************************

Marie had heard glass smashing from somewhere high up, but didn't bother to stop running. She headed for the subway, hoping she could find a place to hide. She ran down the steps in the street down into the subway station. She made her way through and got onto the first subway car. Just as the doors were closing she saw the guy that had asked about her running down into the station. He saw her and ran towards the closing doors. They closed just in time, and he was stuck on the outside. He stood glaring at her through the doors. Marie smiled broadly, waved, and mouthed the words "bye-bye" to him. Suddenly he smashed his hand through the glass. Marie stood stunned staring at him as the train moved forward.

When he was out of sight Marie took a seat and breathed a sigh of relief. Unfortunately her relief didn't last long when there was a thump on top of the subway car. She shot her head up and heard others scream. She had to think fast. So she ran. She went to the next car and the next, until she was in the front car. She crouched down low until the car stopped. And when the doors opened she bolted out of the station.

She found herself in a part of the city she had never been in before. She started running in any direction she could go. She stopped when she saw a huge mansion. Almost all the lights were on inside. Marie ran over to the speaker box at the side of a large gate. She pressed a button and yelled into the box, "Hello! Is anyone in there that can help me?" She saw the face of a man on a screen. "What do you want?"

"I really need help. Some guy is chasing me and I don't know why."

"Sorry," he said. "Can't help you."

With that the screen shut off and she was left alone once again with some weird guy chasing her. "Son of a bitch!" she yelled in frustration. "Now what am I supposed to do?" She suddenly heard very fast footsteps behind her and decided that she couldn't just stand there and be caught. So she started running again. She ran and ran until she did know where she was. It was a part of the city that had a bunch of nightclubs.

She ran into one with bright lights and saw a huge crowd dancing to blaring music. She tried to blend into the crowd as best she could. She looked behind her toward the doors and saw the man come in looking around. Marie looked around frantically trying to find an exit. She saw door leading to stairs with sign that said 'Roof'. Kind of stupid she thought but convenient. She moved her way through the crowd toward the door. When she finally got there she looked back and saw the man looking right at her.

"Shit!" she said to herself.

She pushed the door open and shot up the stairs as fast as she could. By now she was getting pretty tired and couldn't go as fast as she wanted. She finally got to the roof and opened the door. There was nothing up there but the door. She went behind the door and kept as quiet as possible. She heard the door open and someone stepped out. Marie peeked around the corner and saw the man looking around. He walked toward the edge of the roof and looked over the side. As he was doing this Marie stepped quietly back to the door. Just as she was about to open the door, the man shot over to her, grabbed her throat and held her up against the door with one arm.

"So are you S. M. Corvin?" he said gritting out the words.

"Yeah," Marie struggled to say. "Yeah what of it?"

The man used his other hand to move her head and then he bit her neck. Marie felt so much pain she yelled out. She couldn't believe how much it hurt. She didn't know what this guy wanted with her, but she really didn't want to know. She kicked her leg at him and hit him right in the groin. He took his teeth out of her neck and bent down in pain. His grip on her throat loosened and Marie took the opportunity to leave. She bolted through the stairway door and down the stairs.

She was so preoccupied with the pain in her neck that she didn't realize that she was back at that mansion. When she did she went back over to the speaker box. She pressed a button again and yelled, "Hello! I know you turned me away last time but now some guy just bit me! Will you help me now?"

Suddenly the large gate opened. Marie saw a couple guards with guns and dogs walk over to her. One grabbed her by the arm and dragged her across the lawn into the large mansion.

************************

Okay! So what do you think? It probably isn't very good but what the heck I'll post some more! Please read and review! Thank you! =^_^=
Sign up to rate and review this story