Categories > Original > Fantasy > Humanity Needs Saving

James

by CrystalStar 0 reviews

Meeting James..

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2016-05-03 - 266 words

0Unrated
Nickole's POV

So...this is new. I never thought Vogel would want to kill us. I respect the man. Or maybe respected is the right tense.

"James," I asked sharply," give me the run down."

If James was shocked at my assertiveness he didn't show it.

"We have been here for a couple of years. Doing what we can to survive. As you can tell we have lost some of our own. We have weapons. Human weapons. Ummm that's about it actually."

Okay. No that good. Not that bad. We can handle this. I turned and looked over at Izzak.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Totally," he said'"peach."

I huffed at him. I didn't ask for him to be sarcastic.

I went over and sat next to James.

"What's your story?" Asked James.

I gave a sigh. "Not much really. We're new and this was our first mission. We knew it was zombies. That was it. We then got surrounded by zombies and here we are."

Nothing special, just something plain and simple.

James was about to say something when we heared a shout.

"Let's go." James said and I didn't argue. I don't know anything about this place. It was better to just follow him.

Izzak got up and started jogging behind us.

"You alright?" He asked.

I just nodded, not wanting to use my energy. When we turned the corner I heard Izzak shout behind me.

I turned around but James grabbed my arm and shook his head. I tore my em from his grip. I wasn't about to let my best friend die.
Sign up to rate and review this story