Categories > Movies > Underworld > Reincarnate

She Lied Through Her Fangs

by Mada 0 reviews

Rated PG13 for language. This is a story about if Lucian had been looking for a female Corvin instead of Michael.

Category: Underworld - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kraven, Lucian, Marcus, Michael, Selene, Sonja, Viktor - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2005-06-18 - Updated: 2005-06-19 - 688 words

0Unrated
Everyone in the room stared in shock, with their mouths hanging wide open.

Except of course for Lucian who was to busy having his tongue sucked out by Marie.

Suddenly she wrenched her head away, grabbed the sides of her head and started yelling in pain.

"Ah! Stop it!" She yelled, stumbling backwards.

Michael caught her and put her back on the bed she had been on before.

"Marie," he said loudly, trying to get her attention. "What's going on? What's wrong?"

"She's trying to take control! She can't! I don't care how much she wants to jump his bones! It's my body!" Marie screamed.

"What in the hell?" Michael yelled.

Mare was now reeling in pain, thrashing around on the bed, clutching her head.

While the others were trying to calm her down, Lucian was to stunned to do anything. He
just stood still, and stared into space.

"Lucian!" Sarah said. "What are you doing? Help us!"

Lucian somehow was able to shake the dazed, dreamy look off his face and noticed what was going on.

He quickly went over to Marie and helped Michael and Selene hold her down.

Soon Marie actually did still, but she lay sobbing.

"It hurts so much," she whimpered.

"What hurts?" Selene asked, leaning over Marie.

"My head, she's hurting my head."

"Who is she?" Sarah asked, concerned.

"Sonja," Marie sobbed.

"What?" Lucian yelled.

************************

"I want that lycan's head brought to me on a plate!" Marcus yelled.

He walked through Ordoghaz with Kahn, surveying the damage.

"Hunt Lucian down, and bring him to me! Find the girl as well, but do not harm her."

"Yes, my lord," Kahn said, bowing and leaving.

Marcus' mind was not on any of the damage at the moment.

When he had fought Lucian, he had become something else entirely.

"What have they done to me?"

************************

She walked through the stone halls of Ordoghaz, bored.

There was nothing to do.

She could go to the library again, but she was sure he'd show up again.

"Why can he not realize I don't want him?" she asked herself.

"Who?" a voice said, behind her.

She turned around, "Marcus, you frightened me!"

"Speak of the devil," she thought.

Marcus suddenly got closer to her.

"Sonja," he said. "Would you like to take a walk with me this evening?"

"Think fast," Sonja thought.

"I am sorry, Marcus. I am not feeling very well," she lied through her fangs. "I was just on my way to my room."

"Oh," Marcus said, disappointment showing on his face. "Alright."

"It was nice of you to ask though," Sonja said, trying to comfort him some way.

Marcus stood staring at her.

"Well," he started. "I must be going."

Sonja watched as Marcus turned and walked down the hall.

She sighed and turned in the direction of her room.

************************

"Sonja?" Lucian said. "My Sonja?"

"Yes," Marie said, sitting.

She had fully recovered from the pain, and was now sitting peacefully on her bed.

"Right after Marcus bit me..., all these memories started pouring into me... Her memories. Memories of Viktor, of vampires, and especially of you!" she glared at Lucian.

"What did he do?" Michael asked.

Marie continued to glare, "He brought me into this whole lycans and vampires thing! If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be fighting some dead girl for control of my body!"

"Marie," Sarah said. "You need to calm down. You might lose control again."

Marie looked at her quickly and then nodded, slightly.

Sarah turned to the others, "We should all go. She needs to rest."

She then turned to Lucian, "You, especially, should stay away from her right now."

Lucian nodded reluctantly, "Fine."

He went out the door, followed by Sarah and Selene.

Michael was about to leave when Marie said to him, "Michael, could you and Selene find a different, more quiet extra curricular activity to do tonight?"

Michael's mouth hung open at that.

He cleared his throat, quickly closed his mouth and looked down at his feet, blushing.

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that."

"No problem," Marie said, closing her eyes and turning over on her side.
Sign up to rate and review this story