Categories > Movies > Underworld > Reincarnate

Never Going Outside Again!

by Mada 0 reviews

Rated PG13 for language. This is a story about if Lucian had been looking for a female Corvin instead of Michael.

Category: Underworld - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kraven, Lucian, Marcus, Michael, Selene, Sonja, Viktor - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2005-06-18 - Updated: 2005-06-19 - 1074 words

1Moving
Marie slowly woke up, keeping her eyes closed. It was so nice.

She was in warm arms and she was extremely comfortable.

"Wait a minute," she thought, immediately opening her eyes. "Arms? I shouldn't be wrapped up in arms that aren't mine. Who in the hell?"

She slowly moved and unwrapped the arms around her. She sat up and looked down, seeing Lucian.

She practically froze.

"Oh. My. God," she mouthed, unable to speak.

Suddenly, she saw Lucian stir, slightly.

"Oh, crap," she thought. "He can probably smell fear."

She breathed slowly, calming herself down. Looking at his face she unknowingly brushed some hair out of his face.

She caught herself, "What the hell am I doing?"

Lucian stirred a little more, so Marie decided it was time to go.

Getting up and going over to the door, she took one last look at Lucian before exiting the room.

As she walked towards the double doors that led to the large hall, she found herself thinking about Lucian.

"He is kinda hot, isn't he? His long hair, his deep voice, his accent, his- Wait!!! I cannot be thinking that! Bad thoughts! Bad thoughts!"

She continued walking and criticizing herself for her thoughts all the way toward Michael.

Standing next to him, she sighed, "Michael, I need to get out of here. I think I'm getting cabin fever."

Michael laughed, "Aw, come on, you're just a little wound up. We all are."

"Yeah," Marie sneered. "Just tell yourself that when I'm roaming this place with a hatchet and one of the little kids starts saying redrum over and over."

Michael smiled at that.

"Look, I'm just gonna go out for a little walk, okay?" Marie said, patting Michael on the head. "I'll be fine."

"Yeah, alright," Michael said.

Marie gave one last pat, and then turned and left the hall. As she was leaving, she ran into Lucian.

"Marie," he said. "Are you alright?"

She blushed and looked down, the bad thoughts returning.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she said, quickly leaving.

Lucian watched her go.

"I should go after her," Lucian thought. "No, she obviously is disgusted with me, what would be the point?"

************************

Mare stalked down the street pissed off. She had tried, desperately, to reach the exit of the lycan lair, but had run into Logan. He'd insisted on accompanying her and refused to be deterred.

Now he was babbling about some raid he and another lycan had fought off, all on their own.

"Yeah, that's real great," Marie said, sarcastically.

Logan stopped and looked at her, "Is something wrong?"

Mare sighed, "Sorry, I just have a lot of things on my mind. And certain new developments have not helped."

Logan smirked, "Lucian?"

Marie stopped walking and looked at Logan her mouth open.

"How?"

"His scent is all over you, and he's constantly watching you," Logan said.

Marie scoffed, "Watching me cause he thinks that his precious Sonja might return to him."

Logan chuckled at that, "Think what you want."

He started to walk off. Marie just stood staring at his back.

"What's that supposed to mean?" she yelled.

Logan turned around to answer, but was cut off by a fist coming in contact with face.

He stumbled back and a foot kicked the middle of his back, causing him to fall to his knees.

A hand grabbed Marie around the waist and another came over her mouth, holding a piece of cloth.

"That's it, I am never setting a foot outside ever again!" Marie thought right before she blacked out.

************************

Marie awoke to the sound of doors closing. She groaned, rubbing her eyes. She attempted opening them and just found blurry images.

"What in high hell happened?" she thought.

Struggling to sit up, she brought her hand back to her head just holding it, and opened her eyes again.

She was back in the large throne-like room in Ordoghaz.

"Great," she muttered, seeing dust all around her. "Yeah, this is real great for my sinuses."

"I see you have woken," Marcus' loud voice said. "Do you know why you are here?"

"Because you're a psycho freak?" Marie asked, standing up.

Marcus laughed, mockingly.

"No," he said, stopping abruptly. "You are here to become my queen."

Marie's eyes practically bugged out.

"What?" she said. "I don't think I heard you correctly."

Marcus moved toward her.

"I could give you everything you could ever want or need," he spread out his arms for effect. "Just say the word."

Marie backed up, "No. I'm fine, thanks."

She wondered how she was going to get out of this. Every time she was in trouble, Lucian would show up and save her ass. Where was he now?

"If this freak makes me his queen, I'll never see Lucian again," she thought. "Whoa! Did I just think that?"

Marcus smiled oddly, "The memories from the lycan blood I took in have shown me things. Wonderful things. One, most especially, of a prophecy which you must fulfill... With me."

Marie's eye, if possible, got bigger.

"Oh shit," she muttered.

************************

Lucian sat glaring at the double doors of the large hall. He was waiting for Marie to come through them and give him a death glare. He found himself living for the glares, for it was then she acknowledged him.

"She looks so much like Sonja," he thought.

But, wait, she wasn't Sonja. Sonja had been reserved and graceful, what one would call a heavenly angel.

Marie was loud, opinionated, and from what Michael had told him, quite a clutz. She didn't have the same unearthly glow that Sonja had always radiated

The only way the two were alike was in looks, but even in that, they differed. Sonja had had long, black hair that pooled around her head while she slept. She had green eyes that had been bright and reminded Lucian of emeralds.

Marie had medium length, black hair that was wavy and always kept back. Her eyes were a dark green, which became green flames if she was angered.

In all the ways Mare was unlike Sonja, Lucian still found himself drawn to her. Thinking of her constantly.

Suddenly the doors to the hall burst open. Lucian was jerked back to reality and stood with Michael and Selene.

Two men helped Logan into the hall.

"What happened?" Lucian demanded.

"Bloods," Logan said, hanging his head. "They got Marie."

Lucian growled, "That's it, she is never going outside again!"
Sign up to rate and review this story