Categories > TV > Supernatural > Caught Writing the Story

Confessions

by FantasyIntoReality 0 reviews

Crowley's got you trapped, so now you have no choice but to confess. How will he react?

Category: Supernatural - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-07-16 - 389 words

1Hot
The demanding way Crowley was talking had you getting wetter by the second. Honestly, you wished he would just stop, you were slipping.
Crowley gave you a once-over as he got closer, studying the way your shirt was crumpled, the front dipping down to lead the eye to your breasts. He didn't even try to hide the fact that he was eyeballing your boobs. The action had you going crazy with want; to wrap your arms around him and run your fingers through his hair as he nipped at your throat...
He stopped, his hand lifting and brushing against your knee as he appeared to be lost in thought, "Honestly, (Y/N), I myself have a confession to make,"
You could barely say anything in response, reminding Crowley to have his powers ease up on you a bit.
When you finally got your breathing under control, you asked,"What kind of confession?"
He slowly places his hand completely on your knee, and glanced up at you as he slowly slid it upwards unto your inner thigh. He was looking for a reaction, and when you didn't give him one, he squeezed it harshly, provoking a gasp to rip its way from your mouth. Crowley was really turning you on, against your will, of course, and your head was spinning.
Crowley replied,"I have feelings for you, luv."
You have to admit, you did not see that coming.
Your eyes widened,"Y-You have feelings for me?"
"Yes...never thought I would. Seems the human blood never left my system." He clicked his tongue, staring into your eyes. His expression was completely blank, and you felt as though he was reading your every emotion. You shook there, pinned against the wall and at the hands of the King of Hell. It suddenly seemed absurd to you; you mentally took a step back to observe the situation. Bloody Hell... you were ashamed of yourself. How could you give him the satisfaction if seeing you fall apart?
You tried to shake the whirling feelings off, closing your eyes and really thinking about the circumstances and how to avoid what's to come.
However, you were unable to to much of it, because a pair of soft, cool lips suddenly slammed into your own. Your eyes snapped open as you let out a surprised yelp.
Sign up to rate and review this story