Categories > Games > Undertale > Vegeta's new tale

Leaving the ruins

by Denchik 0 reviews

.

Category: Undertale - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2016-07-17 - 1522 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3: Leaving the ruins.

-Undertale, with Vegeta-

"My pleasure!" said Toriel. "Can you tell me about the underground?" asked Vegeta. "Well, the underground is beneath the surface of the Earth. All of the monsters reside here." explained Toriel. "Where am I now?" asked Vegeta. "Oh, you're in the Ruins!" said Toriel.

Vegeta nodded, and smiled. "Thank you."said the saiyan prince. He then dropped his smile, and asked Toriel another question. "How do i leave the ruins?"

Toriel blinked twice, and then laughed nervously. "How about an interesting snail fact?" asked Toriel, to which Vegeta slightly narrowed his eyes. "No thank you." responded the saiyan prince.

He walked out of the room, and put his hand on his chin. 'I need to get out of here somehow... But where can the exit be?' thought Vegeta. He began looking around, and found stairs that led down. 'That must be it.' thought the saiyan prince. He went down the stairs, and found himself in a hallway.

He took a left and saw a pretty large door. 'That must be the exit!' smirked Vegeta. He walked forward, but then felt a familiar ki presence behind him. He turned around, and saw Toriel. "So, you want to leave the ruins?" asked Toriel. Vegeta nodded, which prompted Toriel to sigh. "Ahead of you lies the end of the ruins, a one-way exit to the rest of the underground." said Toriel.

"Can you please move so that i can destroy it?" asked Toriel. "I shall not move." said Vegeta. "You naive man... Every human that exists the ruins meets the same fate..." sighed Toriel. "I'l manage pretty well on my own." said Vegeta.

Toriels facial expression went serious, and she sighed again. "Then prove yourself. Prove, that you're strong enough to survive." said Toriel. She raised a hand and created a fireball. Vegeta got into his fighting stance, and furrowed his eyebrows. He examined Toriels face, and saw that she was deep in thought.

She lowered her hand, and made the fireball disappear. "I saw what you did to Flowey... and I don't blame you..." said Toriel. "Then why did you want to fight me? Was THAT not worthy enough?" asked Vegeta.

"I'm... sorry..." said Toriel, hanging her head. "You'd just be unhappy trapped down here..." whispered Toriel. She looked at Vegeta, and smiled. "If you truly want to leave the ruins, i will not stop you." said Toriel, smiling more. "After all, it would be Cell-fish to keep you down here." chuckled Toriel.

"Great, thank you." said Vegeta. "However." said Toriel. "When you leave, please don't come back... I hope that you understand..." asked Toriel. "Alright." said Vegeta. "One last thing... Promise we, that you won't kill any monsters..." requested Toriel.

"I can't promise you that, woman..." said Vegeta. Toriel nodded, and turned around. "Goodbye, Vegeta..." said Toriel. "Bye Toriel." said Vegeta. He opened the doors, and was greeted by another hallway.

He walked down the hallway, and found the malevolent and cruel flower yet again, sticking out of the grass patch. "Clever, verryyy cleeever." mocked Flowey. "You think you're really smart, don't you?" mocked Flowey. "You're the one to talk." smirked Vegeta.

Floweys eye twitched, but then he laughed. "In this world, it's kill, or be killed!" said Flowey. "Yeah, right..." mumbled Vegeta, rolling his eyes. "So, you were able to play by your own rules, you spared a life of a single person... He he he... I bet you feel really great." mocked Flowey

"You didn't kill anybody this time, but what will you do if you meet a relentless killer?" asked Flowey."I can demonstrate it again if you'd like ." scoffed Vegeta, to which Flowey just smirked. "But did you not make a promise to Toriel?" asked Flowey.

Vegeta shrugged his shoulders, and extended an arm forward. "What makes you think that I have any trouble killing anything?" asked Vegeta. He fired a weak and small ki blast at Flowey again, to which Flowey burrowed. Vegeta stopped the ki blast in it's tracks, and 'hmphed'. He made the ki blast dissapear afterwards.

"It's amazing how every time you open your mouth, you manage to prove that you're an idiot." said Vegeta. He walked through another gate, and was greeted by howling wind, snow everywhere, and a forest. "Meh, could be worse." said Vegeta.

-Dbgt-

"Alright boys, are you ready?" asked Goku. He was holding huge pincers. "Yes." said both Goten and Trunks, who were tied to a rock. Goku then gripped Gotens tail, and started pulling it out. Goten began yelling from the pain the he was experiencing.

"Just a bit more!" said Goku. He gave one last pull, and pulled out Gotens tail. "Alright Trunks, you're next." said Goku. "Maybe we shouldn't do this?" asked Trunks. "Come on man, are you a chicken?" asked Goten. Trunks rolled his eyes, and sighed. "Okay, I'm ready." mumbled Trunks.

While Goku was pulling out Trunk's tail, the Old Kai was unlocking Gohan's potential yet again. "Elder Kai, how long does this take again?" asked Gohan. "It's done." said the Old Kai. "Remember Gohan, power up and believe." said the Old Kai. This time, he began moving away further from Gohan.

Gohan got up, clenched his fists, and began powering up. He created huge gusts of wind, which swept a few people off their feet. The winds became so intense, that they sent trees flying, and created tsunamis. "This didn't happen when we unlocked his potential 15 years ago!" exclaimed Goku.

After Gohan finished powering up, he gaped. "This is incredible..." whispered Gohan. Kibito Kai got up, and smirked. "Gohan has ascended past his limitations yet again." stated the Supreme Kai. "Hey dad, can you power up so that i can see where I stand?" asked Gohan.

Goku nodded, and turned super saiyan. He compared his ki to Gohans, and smirked. "You're still stronger.". The deceased saiyan powered up to super saiyan 2, and compared his power to Gohans again. "Son, you're in between super saiyan 1 and 2!" exclaimed Goku.

Gohan nodded, and powered down. "Alright dad, lets continue!" said Gohan. "Dad/Goku, can you untie us?" whined Goten and Trunks. "Oops!" said Goku. He flew towards Goten and Trunks, and untied them. "Alright, Goten, Trunks, follow me." said Goku.

Goku led Trunks and Goten to a safe distance, and landed. He raised an arm, and created an artificial moon. "Goten, Trunks, power up to super saiyan." said Goku. The two demi saiyans powered up, which made Goku smile. "Alright, look at the artificial moon." said Goku.

He threw the artificial moon in to the sky, and waited for Goten and Trunks to turn Golden Great Ape. After they did so, they began fighting each other... Goku flew in between the two raging Golden oozarus, and began to reason with them. "Trunks! Remember who you are! Remember Vegetas sacrifice!" shouted Goku.

Trunks slightly calmed down, and clutched his head. He began returning to his normal size, gaining more power as he shrank. When finally, there stood super saiyan 4 trunks. He was covered in dark magenta fur, had wild purple hair that reached down to his shoulders, piercing blue eyes, and grey pants.

"So this is the power of a super saiyan 4!" exclaimed Trunks. Goku then turned around to face Goten, and smiled. "Goten, come on son, remember who you are." said Goku, which prompted the Golden Oozaru to throw a fist at his father. Goku dodged the attack, and proceeded to talk to Goten.

"Come on Goten! Remember me, your mother, Gohan, Trunks, Valese!" shouted Goku. Goten slightly calmed down, and like Trunks, put his hands on his head. Like Trunks, he too began shrinking and gaining power. Goten also ascended to super saiyan 4.

He had dark crimson fur, piercing amber eyes, hair that went down to his shoulders, and purple pants. "This is amazing!" exclaimed Goten. Goku landed near Goten and Trunks with a huge grin plastered on his face. "Goten, im proud of you... Vegeta would be very proud of you Trunks." said Goku.

"We should try to fuse as super saiyan 4s." suggested Goten. "Yeah man, thats a great idea!" said Trunks. The two super saiyan fours got into their fusing positions. "Fuuuu... sion! HA!" shouted both Goten and Trunks, extending their fingers afterwards...

-Undertale, with Vegeta-

While the z fighters were training, Vegeta was walking down the snowy road. He stepped over a branch, and continued on his way. He then suddenly heard the branch snap, and looked around. He saw nothing. 'I didn't sense anything...' thought Vegeta.

He then continued on his way, and heard footsteps behind him. He turned around, and saw nothing yet again. 'This time i heard something for sure, but i didn't sense it.' thought the saiyan prince.

He continued walking forward, and found a bridge. It had a gate around it, with one bar in the center that was missing. He walked closer to the bridge, and heard someone stepping on snow behind him. "Human... Don't you know how to greet a new pal?" asked the person behind him.

Well, that was it for chapter 3!
Sign up to rate and review this story