Categories > Games > Undertale > Vegeta's new tale

Meeting the Skelebros

by Denchik 0 reviews

.

Category: Undertale - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2016-07-17 - 1468 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4: Meeting the skelebros

-Undertale, with Vegeta-

Vegeta turned around, and saw a small skeleton, who was roughly a foot shorter then him. The skeleton wore a blue, unzipped jacket, a white T-shirt, black shirts and slippers. "Come on, shake my hand." said the skeleton. He extended his hand for a handshake, whilst not dropping his smile.

Vegeta slightly narrowed his eyes, and began extending his hand slowly and reluctantly. When he locked in a handshake with the skeleton, he heard a farting noise. "Heheh... The old whoopie cushion in the hand trick... It's ALWAYS funny!" chuckled the skeleton. Vegeta raised an eyebrow, and 'hmphed'.

"So, you're a human, huh?" asked Sans. "No, i'm not." answered the saiyan prince."So, if you're not a human, then what are you?" asked the skeleton. "I am a saiyan" answered the saiyan prince, while smirking. "That's hilarious." said the skeleton

"Anyway, my name is Sans. What's your name , saiyan?" asked Sans. "Vegeta." answered the saiyan warrior, to which Sans nodded. "Actually, i'm actually supposed to be on watch for humans right now. But, you know... I don't really care about capturing anybody." said Sans.

"Now my brother, Papyrus, is a real human hunting Fanatic! Actually, I think that's him over there!" said Sans, pointing behind Vegeta. Vegeta looked back, and saw a figure in the distance coming this way. "I have an idea. Let's go through this gate thingy. My bro made the bars too wide to stop anyone!" chuckled Sans.

Vegeta and Sans went through the so-called 'gate thingy', and ended up near a sentry post. "Quick, behind that post!" said Sans. Vegeta decided to humor Sans, and made his way to the outpost. When he was close to it, he jumped, and landed on the roof of the sentry post. He crossed his arms, and began waiting for Papyrus.

The taller skeleton was running down the road, but stopped when he saw his brother facing him. "Sup, bro?" greeted Sans. "YOU KNOW WHAT 'SUP,' BROTHER! IT'S BEEN 8 DAYS AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T RECALIBRATED. YOUR. PUZZLES! YOU JUST HANG AROUND YOUR STATION!" ranted Papyrus.

Vegeta inspected the taller skeleton. and saw that he was wearing some kind of white torso piece with golden trims, a red scarf, orange red gloves that were also trimmed in gold, long red boots. He was taller than the saiyan prince, by roughly 1 foot.

"WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING?!" asked Papyrus. "Staring at this sentry post. It's really cool. Do you wanna look?" asked Sans. Papyrus frowned slightly, turned around, and started repeatedly stomping the ground with his leg"NO! I DON"T HAVE TIME FOR THAT!" answered Papyrus. "WHAT IF A HUMAN COMES THROUGH HERE!? I WANT TO BE READY!" said Papyrus.

"I WANT TO BE THE ONE, I MUST BE THE ONE! I WILL CAPTURE A HUMAN!" said Papyrus. He turned around to face his brother, no longer stomping his foot down. "THEN, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS... WILL GET ALL THE THINGS THAT I UTTERLY DESERVE!" smiled Papyrus.

"RESPECT... RECOGNITION... I WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD! PEOPLE, WILL ASK, TO BE MY 'FRIEND'? I WILL BATHE IN A SHOWER OF KISSES! EVERY MORNING!" dreamed Papyrus. "Hmmmm... Maybe this sentry post will help you?" asked Sans.

"SANS! YOU ARE NOT HELPING, YOU LAZYBONES!" said Papyrus, turning around and stomping the ground repeatedly yet again. "Actually, he is." said a voice behind Papyrus. Papyrus seized stomping the ground and turned around. "WOWIE! YOU REALLY CAN?" asked Papyrus, looking at the sentry post.

"Up here!" said the voice. Papyrus looked up, and saw someone standing on the roof, with his arms crossed. He smiled, and looked back at Sans, and back at the person, back at Sans, then back at the person. This continue for a while, until Papyrus finally stopped. "SANS... OH MY GOD... IS THAT A HUMAN!?" asked the taller skeleton.

Sans nodded. After Sans' response, Papyrus' expression brightened up even more. "OH MY GOD!" exclaimed Papyrus. "SANS! I FINALLY DID IT! UNDYNE WILL... I'M GONNA... I'L BE SO... POPULAR! POPULAR! POPULAR!" exclaimed the taller skeleton yet again. "...'AHEM'" said Papyrus.

"HUMAN! CAN YOU PLEASE GET DOWN FROM THE ROOF? I DON'T THINK THAT I CAN REACH YOU..." asked Papyrus. Vegeta jumped off the roof, and smirked. "WELL, I GUESS THAT'S SETTLED!" smiled Papyrus. He then ran back the way he came from.

"That worked out, huh?" asked Sans. Vegeta nodded, and began following the same way Papyrus went. "Actually, hey... hate to bother ya, but can you do me a favor?" asked Sans. Vegeta turned around, and face the shorter skeleton. "What is it?" grumpily asked Vegeta.

"I was just thinking, my brother has been kind of down lately... He's never seen a human before... Can you act like a human, just for him? He's not that dangerous..." asked Sans. Vegeta nodded, and grinned. "I'l try..." said Vegeta. "Thanks a million... I'l be up ahead..." said Sans. He then began walking in the opposite direction of Vegeta.

Vegeta turned around, and went to follow Papyrus. "Hey, what do you mean by-" began Vegeta, but stopped when he turned around and saw that Sans was already gone. 'That's rather odd...' thought Vegeta. He turned around, and began walking down the snowy road. Eventually, he came across a fork in the road.

He then noticed a glowing 4 pointed star on the ground. He came close to it, and touched it. 'The way you got on the roof of the sentry post still fills you with determination. Your progress has been SAVED.' said a sudden voice in Vegetas head. "What? Progress? Who are you?!" asked Vegeta, getting into a fighting stance.

When he saw no one come, he dropped out of his stance, and sighed. He then went down the left turn. After a while, he found a dead, with a pretty huge river ahead. There was also a fishing rod that was affixed to the ground. Vegeta walked up to it, and decided to reel it in, out of curiosity. A photo of a weird monster was attached to the end of the rod.

He then flipped the photo around, and saw some writing on it. It said 'Call me! Heres my number'. Vegeta let go of the photo, and reeled the fishing rod down. 'So, apparently they have cellphones. That's something...' thought Vegeta, when he was making his way back to the fork in the road.

When he made it back to the fork in the road, he decided to check the box. He opened it, and saw a glove in it. 'I guess i can use a pair of new gloves... Or a glove.' thought Vegeta, as he picked up the tough glove. He put the glove on, and decided to read what the sign had written on it.

'This is a box. You can put an item inside, or take it out. The same box will appear later, so don't worry about coming back! ~Sincerely, a box lover.' After reading the sign, Vegeta smirked. 'This could come in handy!' thought the saiyan prince.

He then went down the right turn of the fork, and met Papyrus and Sans there. "SO, AS I WAS SAYING ABOUT UNDYNE..." began Papyrus, but stopped when he saw that Vegeta was here. "HUMAN, YOU SHALL NOT PASS THIS AREA! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL STOP YOU! I WILL THEN CAPTURE YOU! YOU WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE CAPITAL! THEN... THEN!" exclaimed Papyrus, trying to figure out what will be done next

"I'M NOT SURE WHAT'S NEXT..." admitted the taller skeleton. "IN ANY CASE! CONTINUE... ONLY IF YOU DARE! NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!" laughed Papyrus, as he sped off down the road. "Well, that went well." said Sans. He then turned around, and began following Papyrus.

He met a monster with 3 icicles pointing out his head, the middle one being the biggest. "HELLOOO?! My hat's up here!" said the monster. "Tell me, what's your name?" asked Vegeta, looking at the monster's eyes. "Ice cap! Now, look at my beautiful hat!" said Ice Cap.

Vegeta smirked, and began ignoring the monster. "Hey!" said the monster, desperate for attention. Vegeta continued to ignore Ice Cap, and continued to make his way down the road. "Fine, i guess I'l ignore you too!" said Ice Cap, 'hmphing' afterwards. The monster went towards the woods, to which Vegeta smirked.

Eventually, the saiyan prince came across a sign, that said 'Absolutely no moving!'. Vegeta continued on his way, and noticed another sentry post. He stopped when he saw a dog, with a muscle shirt and leopard pants. "D-did something just move? Was it my imagination?" asked the dog.

Well, this is it for chapter 4! Hope you guys and girls like it!
Sign up to rate and review this story