Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches

This Is Who We Are

by romanceisdead11 3 reviews

finally the moment you've all been waiting for

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-27 - Updated: 2006-08-27 - 1293 words

0Unrated
Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches
Romanceisdead11
Chapter Eleven
This Is Who We Are
"There still lies a little silence. Two hearts and one connection. One voice lets emotion out."

We were finally done with the album now, and it was early morning. I was getting dressed in the costume they gave me for the music video. The costume was a blood red dress. The bodice was a corset with black ribbon to lace the front. The back was a low back, and the skirt was layered with a black panel in the back.
When I walked out of the dressing room I went over to the hair and make-up dude. "Hey Natalie," he said.
"Hi," I peeped.
He chuckled, "Nervous?"
"A little yeah. So, what are we doing today with the make-up?" I asked.
"We are making your eyes as blue as possible by darkening your eyelids. Then since your really pale we're going to put bright red lipstick on you.. Your hair is just going to be down, but kind of curled," he said.
I smiled, "Okay. Cool."
Moments later I heard Red Jumpsuit Apparatus blasting through the speakers. "Hey you get away from there, and shut that off," I heard Dave yell. I laughed. Eric must have had hold of the electronics.
When I was done with my make-up and hair I decided to go see Pete. When I got there he smiled at me. "Okay so you want to share with me this song?" he asked. "Seeing as you didn't let me come into the recording studio when you were recording it, and you wouldn't let me see until now."
I smiled, "Sure why not? But not just yet. You have to wait until our scene."
"Oh that's right. Our scene," he smiled, and raised his eyebrows up and down.
I punched him in the shoulder, "You perv."
He laughed, and hugged me. "I didn't mean it like that," he said.
I whispered into his black and red suit, "I know. Neither did I."
An hour later Eric, Brennan, and Zack were filming the opening shot. They were buying tickets to go see Snakes on a Plane. On the set there was a marquee that read: "Snakes on a Plane" on one side, and "The Heart is Soft and Delicate" on the other.
The next set was the movie theater.
"I'm thinking this movie is going to be bad in a funny way," Eric said.
Brennan looked at him, "I think it'll be good."
"I don't care I just needed to get out," Zack said reciting his line.
"Shh it's starting," Brennan said starting to eat his popcorn, and the room lights dimmed.
"Alright we need Natalie up here please," the director said. He told me to lay down on the bed. I did, and then he told me to pretend I was asleep, and when the words started to play to mouth them. I nodded, and then I heard the words start to play.
Lying in bed at night
I think of the way
You said goodnight
Like I meant something
Did I mean something?
And I love the way you say
I love you only when it's
Completely and utterly obvious
And doesn't need to be said
Does it need to be said?
I got up off the bed, and started to walk over to the hug window, and I sat on the widow seat.
The camera cut to Eric, Brennan and Zack. "Hey this isn't the movie we wanted to see," Eric complained.
Brennan looked at his ticket, "We paid for Snakes on a Plane."
"I think we're in the wrong theater," Zack replied.
Just then from behind them Patrick, Joe, and Andy all shhed them.
Chorus
There will be no more
Suicides
No more
Tears on crimson roses
I can't seem to find the
Dying factor anymore
Can't find
The depression
Guess that's a good thing
End of Chorus
Now I was in the garden, and I was looking at the back of Pete's head as he sat reading something.
You'll always make me feel
As beautiful as you
Always see me
Through the windows of your heart
How beautiful is that?
Now I walked up to him, and he stood up. We circled each other getting closer and closer. Then I ran away.
And it's true
When I look in your eyes
I see what is missing
From my heart
What is missing?
He started to run after me. We ran through so many hallways, and the camera got all of it.
Chorus
There will be no more
Suicides
No more
Tears on crimson roses
I can't seem to find the
Dying factor anymore
Can't find
The depression
Guess that's a good thing
End of Chorus
Finally he got me, and picked me up, and spun me around.
Sometimes it's hard for me to sleep
And I never know what to do
I always catch myself holding my pillow
And wishing it was you
Now I was back in the bed tossing and turning, and then I looked into the doorway, and there was Pete.
If you loved me like you told me
Please be careful with my heart
You can take it, just don't break it
Or my world will fall apart
He climbed into the bed with me, and took me in his arms.
I want to be pretty in punk
The one you want to see smile
So tell me
You love me
Just say you love me
Pete mouthed the words I love you.
Chorus
There will be no more
Suicides
No more
Tears on crimson roses
I can't seem to find the
Dying factor anymore
Can't find
The depression
The camera cut back to Eric, Brennan, and Zack. They were crying, and eating there popcorn intensely.
There will be no more
Suicides
No more
Tears on crimson roses
I can't seem to find the
Dying factor anymore
Can't find
The depression
Guess that's a good thing
End of Chorus
I want to be pretty in punk
The one you want to see smile
So tell me
You love me
Just say you love me
I looked at Pete, and he looked at me. "I want to kiss you," he whispered.
"I want to kiss you too," I whispered back.
His eyes grew wide, "What?"
"I love you Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the third. So, shut up and kiss me," I said.
He smiled, and moved in. His lips were smooth, and his taste was sweet like chocolate. He had his hands placed gingerly on my face, and mine were roaming his hair.
The camera cut to Eric, Brennan, Zack, Patrick, Andy, and Joe.
"That was really beautiful," Eric said sniffing.
Patrick nodded, "It was the perfect ending to a perfect love story."
"It doesn't get any better then this boys," Joe said.
"I agree," came Brennan's reply.
"I knew they should be together," Andy said triumphantly.
"They are so perfect," Zack said.
When Pete, and I broke apart I couldn't help feeling happy. It just happened when I was around him.
"I really liked that song," he said.
I smiled, "I'm glad. I wrote it for you."
"Really?" he asked.
"Yeah in the last chorus if you turn the music down to the last layer of music you can hear me say I love you too Pete," I said to him.
He laughed, "So you found my secret dedication in your song?"
"No, Patrick showed me," I said and I started to laugh with him.

A/N: There you guys go. The song The Heart is Soft and Delicate Like Velvet was written by me. Now the story is not over. I have to do more to keep your attention.



Sign up to rate and review this story