Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches

A Dark Congregation

by romanceisdead11 1 review

TRL is big

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-08-27 - Updated: 2006-08-27 - 1074 words

0Unrated
Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches
Romanceisdead11
Chapter Twelve:
A Dark Congregation
"A red rose fell upon the soft snow. Prayers were whispered so slow from our mouths."

That night I went home with Pete. We went straight into his room, and laid on his bed. "Wow," he whispered.
I turned my head from the ceiling to look at him, "What?"
"You. You are wow. If that even makes sense. You're everything I've ever wanted. You're like the girl in my dreams I always see yet don't know what she's like or know her name. You're like the song I replay in my head because it reminds me of you," he said propping himself up on his elbow to look down on me.
I moved over, and he took me in his arms. I laid my head on his chest, "You're the kind of guy I can run up to with my make-up smearing down my face and you would reply alright whose ass am I kicking." He chuckled, and I started to trace his tattoo like I always did.
When I was done tracing Jack Skeleton on his arms I started to write 'I love you.' When I was done he looked down to me. "I love you too," he said kissing the top of my head. I turned around, and got on top of him. "Natalie what are you doing?" I took his lips into a kiss, and I felt his hands go under my t-shirt. I started to unbuckle his belt. "Wait are you sure you want to do this?" he asked stopping.
I smiled, "I've been waiting for this forever. You have no idea."
"Well, in that case," he said flipping me over.
He slid off my t-shirt, and that was flung off to the side. He had on a pullover hoodie, and I was trying to take it off. "Pete, why of all days did you decide to wear a pullover?" I asked.
He cursed, "Damn. It's always better to have zip up hoodies."
I giggled, and started to wrestle with it again. About five minutes later his hoodie and shirt was laying on the floor.
I felt his hands move underneath me to unhook my bra. I started laughing. "What?" he asked.
I looked at him, "It hooks in the front."
"Oh you decided to get complex did you?" he asked.
I smiled as his hands started to caress my stomach, "Damn straight."
He laughed, and started to unhook, and soon that article of unmentionables was gone as well.
Pretty soon we were both in our birthday suits. He looked down at me, "Wow. You're gorgeous."
He took my lips in a kiss, and it trailed down my jaw line to my neck. He then moved down to my chest. His tongue caressed every inch of me down to my stomach.
We were so caught up in the heat when he entered me. I could feel the blissfulness of it all coming together. We were one for this moment in time.
I was almost glad he was a bassist because he had the rhythm that I needed. It was like my voice and his music intertwined into one.
An hour later we lay in the bed. He held me in his arms under the covers. I felt his breath on my neck, and then I heard him whisper, "Was that an earthquake or did I just rock your world?"
I giggled at this comment. "I would say I rocked your world as much as you rocked mine," I said correcting him.
I felt him trace my tattoo on my abdomen, "I agree with that. Hey can I see something?"
"See what?" I asked.
He moved from underneath me, "Hold on." He placed his head to my chest.
"What are you doing?" I asked again confused.
"Yup it was just what I thought," he said.
I looked at him confused, "What did you think?"
"Your heartbeat is my new favorite song," he said.
"Really?" I asked. He nodded. "Okay what are the words?"
He thought for a moment, "And most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room, and never feeling the rest of my life the way I feel when I'm with you."
"You know we've committed the perfect crime?" I asked.
He smiled, "Sing about it for me."
Let's commit the perfect crime
I'll steal your heart
And you'll steal mine
I sang that for most of the night. I had never felt more whole then when I was with Pete.
A week later we got a phone call. Pete picked up the phone, and then smiled, "Natalie I think you want to take this."
"Okay," I said confused. I took the phone from him, "Hello?"
"Hi. Is this Natalie Hunter?" I heard a female voice ask over the phone.
"This is she," I said curious to know who was calling me.
"Hi this is Nichole Carmichael. I'm the booking director for Total Request Live," she said.
My astonishment grew, "You mean TRL?"
"Yes, TRL. We were wondering here at TRL if you and your band Eurydice Fall would like to come on, and perform as well as introduce there new video?" she asked.
"Let me check with the guys," I said quickly covering the phone. "Hey guys! You want to go on TRL?" I asked.
"Yeah sure," they all replied from the couch.
"We would love to. What day?" I asked.
"Friday the 25th of August," she said.
"Alright we'll be there," I said. I hung up, and looked at the band. "What the hell is wrong with you guys?"
"What do you mean?" Brennan asked.
I looked at him, "We just beat TRL."
"We did?" I heard Eric ask.
I looked at all three of them and nodded. "We thought you were kidding," Zack said.
"I would never kid about this. They want us to perform, and release our new video," I said almost squealing.
The three of them got up off the couch, and squealed with me. I went over to Pete, and hugged him. "What was that for?" he asked.
I smiled, "For being the best boyfriend ever!"
"Glad I could help," he said kissing me.
"TRL here we come!" I yelled.


A/N: Alright guys. It was your lucky weekend. I have done three updates this weekend. I have some really hard Latin II homework to do, so wish me luck.
Sign up to rate and review this story