Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches

Champagne for my Real Friends Real Pain for my Sham Friends

by romanceisdead11 2 reviews

one special night

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-08-28 - Updated: 2006-08-29 - 1349 words

0Unrated
Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches
Romanceisdead11
Chapter Thirteen:
Champagne For My Real Friends Real Pain For My Sham Friends
"I keep you warm and won't ask you where you've been, with your backless black dress soaked to the skin."

TRL was a hustle and bustle of people running around like a bunch of chickens with there heads cut off. I turned to Pete, who I asked to come with us, during a commercial break, "Is it always this hectic?" I asked.
"Yeah pretty much," he replied with a smile.
I heard the producer start shouting, "And we're on in five, four, three, two and one." He pointed to the host.
"Hello, welcome back to Total Request Live. We are here with Eurydice Fall. They are the new band who is busting on the scene. They were just about to perform for us," she said turning to us, and we all smiled into the camera. "Alright so Natalie what will you be performing for us today?"
I brought the microphone up to my mouth, "It's a song called Get Rid of All the Heroics and Be Blunt About It. It's kind of for people who have a dim outlook on the whole concept of love. I just thought this album could be for the happily in love people and the not so happy with love people."
"Alright, alright, I understand that. So, let me let you get to it," she said stepping away.
Eric, Brennan, Zack and I all took the stage. Pete came with us too just to ad some background yelling.
I heard the music start, and I began to sing.
Growing restless underneath
Your crystal eyes
They see through me
And all my lies
To protect the heart
From the harmful rays of anger
Beaming from the sky
Chorus
I'm slipping into the airwaves
We built this up to watch it fall
So dig my grave
And dig it deep
And just know I died for love (DIED FOR LOVE)
Because there is more to me
Then broken smiles (SHE SMILES BROKEN SMILES)
And shattered dreams
End of Chorus
Love is just watching
Someone die (THEY ALL DIE OF BROKEN HEARTS)
I'm just another priceless piece
Of art in his gallery
So, do it quick
Break my heart (KISS ME A LONELY GOODBYE)
So, I won't feel it
Chorus
I'm slipping into the airwaves
We built this up to watch it fall
So dig my grave
And dig it deep
And just know I died for love (DIED FOR LOVE)
Because there is more to me
Then broken smiles (SHE SMILES BROKEN SMILES)
And shattered dreams
End of Chorus
SCREAM ME SOMETHING beautiful
Cause I'm just a girl with
Her hopes a little too high (WAY TOO HIGH)
Chorus
I'm slipping into the airwaves
We built this up to watch it fall
So dig my grave
And dig it deep
And just know I died for love (DIED FOR LOVE)
Because there is more to me
Then broken smiles (SHE SMILES BROKEN SMILES)
And shattered
I'm slipping into the airwaves
We built this up to watch it fall
So dig my grave
And dig it deep
And just know I died for love (DIED FOR LOVE)
Because there is more to me
Then broken smiles (SHE SMILES BROKEN SMILES)
And shattered dreams
End of Chorus
WITH GUN TO TEMPLE
I SCREAM:
I DON'T WANT TO LIVE THIS LIFE
After the performance the host came up to us. "Well, that was wonderful. We are going to take a commercial break, but when we come right back we'll let Eurydice Fall introduce there first ever video. So, stay tuned," she said pointing to the camera.
We came back to the show after the commercial, and the host picked it back up again. "I'm here with Pete from Fall Out Boy, and there new band that they signed to Decaydance Eurydice Fall. Alright so the song you guys did the video for what is it called, what is it about, and what is going on in the video?" she asked.
"Well the song is called The Heart is Soft and Delicate like Velvet. It's basically about the relationships that can totally take you off guard yet be so good that it can make you cry. There are all those love stories you know? The ones that make you sad, the ones that make you happy, the ones that you watch happen your sitting there like 'what the hell are you doing, she loves you,' but they are always going to be the love stories you go back to. That's kind of what this is about. The video is just these three guys go into a movie theater expecting to see an action movie, but they go into the wrong theatre, and they end of seeing a wonderful love story, and they absolutely love it."
"Well, that sounds pretty cool. Alright here it is guys. The premiere of The Heart is Soft and Delicate like Velvet by Eurydice Fall," just then our video came up on the screen.
When the video was over the host had some questions for us. "So, Natalie you and Pete were getting kind of hot and heavy there in that video. Is there anything going on that your fans and his fans should know about?" she asked.
I felt the heat rushing to my cheeks in embarrassment. I felt Pete take my hand, and then he spoke, "If you are asking if Natalie and I are going out then yes. We love each other very much, and she means the world to me."
All I could do was just smile for a second. I was Pete Wentz's girlfriend. "He means the world to me too. I could never be who I am now without him," I said letting go of his hand, and putting my arm around his waist. He did the same to me except he added a butt squeeze. The fans behind us all cheered.
We were on our way back to the hotel room when Pete asked the limo driver to stop. He did as he was told, and Pete started to press the switch that opened the sun roof. "Pete what are you doing?" I asked.
He smiled down from the top of the limo. "Come with me," he said. I followed him up, and I saw him standing on the roof. He helped me up to the roof, and we sat down. "Look around us, Natalie. We have time square right at our feet," he said pointing to the bright lights of the overcrowded city.
I smiled, "It's so beautiful."
"Like you," he said.
I looked at him, "Pete where are you going with this?"
He took both of my hands and turned me towards him. "Natalie, I love you so much. You are my sparkling diamond, and to show you, you are I'm giving you this," he said holding out a box in front of him.
He opened it up to reveal the simple diamond necklace I had been looking at when we were picking my mom, and Panic! up at the airport. "Oh! Pete it's so lovely," I said surprised.
"I noticed you were looking at it while you were talking to your mom at the airport, and I thought to myself it doesn't take a very big diamond to be beautiful. No matter what the size it will still be beautiful either way. You're a very simple person at least simpler than I am, and you're still beautiful. I thought this diamond was kind of like you. You know?" he said finally taking a breath.
I laughed, "I got it when you opened it. You don't need to explain. Remember I know how you think. I know what you were thinking when you bought this."
He laughed as well. About fifteen minutes later we got down off the roof, and went back to the hotel.

A/N: Okay guys. I hope you like it. The song of course is written by me. So, go ahead read and review.
Sign up to rate and review this story