Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Beginning

Chapter 35

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 25

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-27 - Updated: 2006-08-27 - 2060 words

0Unrated
Chapter 35



Laura's POV



"And the point of all this is?" I asked Pete as we walked out of the cabin to the limo.
"You'll see," he mumbled, "ANDY, PATRICK LETS GO!!" he turned yelling. Ten minutes later the six of us were in the limo on the way to this secret place.
"This is like so top secret we cant even look out windows?" I asked pointing to the very tinted windows.
"It'll ruin the surpise,"
"It better be a huge surpise, got me all dressed up," Stacey mumbled, "If its something I coulda wore my jeans and a hoodie for your dead, sorry Laura," she turned to me for a second.
"Sorry for what?" I asked.
"You'll be brotherless,"
"Finally?" I smiled, "It'll be a dream come true,"
"Love you too," Pete rolled his eyes. The limo came to a stop, "Sit here for a few minutes, I'll let you know when you can come out," we nodded.



Pete's POV


"Look at you two, all pretty and whatnot," I smiled.
"Do they have a clue what you're getting them into?" I nodded looking at my surronding.
"Their gonna kill me," I laughed, turning opening the limo door, "Allright get out," Laura and Stacey ran over, giving Ana and Lizy hugs.
"Dude why are we on this mountain in tuxes?" Joe asked.
"You'll see," I nodded, watching smiles spread across Patrick and Andy's faces as they climbed out of the limo. After hugs and screams, I got their attention, "Allright, this isnt where we need to be, we are on a mountain, just not the right part of the mountain, we gotta get up there," I pointed to the top of the mountain.
"Petey I think all that hair dye is messing up your brain, heels and heights?" Laura questioned, Stacey nodded in agreement.
"That is what this is for," I turned as the fours horses and two carriages appeared, "Boys in one, you girls in the other," I turned back to them. They all looked at me confused, "Come on, get in," I pushed Joe forward.
"Laura you sure your mom didnt drop him on his head when he was a baby?"
"I dont know maybe, i wasnt thought about yet," She shrugged.
"Bye girls," I waved as our carriage took off up the mountain.



Stacey's POV



"He's lost his mind, this is nuts,"
"Did he tell you two what's going on?" Laura asked Lizy and Ana.
"Nope, I was told to drop Jordan off at your mom's house, two buy these outfits, and bring them with us, we arrived here yesterday," Ana explained.
"Why do they get to go up there first? isnt it suppose to be ladies first?" I asked.
"Ladies, you ready?" the driver asked. We nodded, annd he started the carriage.



Joe's POV


"Pete, what are we doing up here?" I looked around at the pinic, and equipment.
"You'll see,"
"When did you have time to set all this up?" Andy asked.
"You always find time to plan something special," he nodded seeing the carriage come up the mountain.
"How much you wanna bet Pete's gonna get hit about 10 times," I laughed.
"Why you say that?" Pete turned asking.
"Laura and Stacey, heights, mountain, heels and dresses, the only reason you wouldnt get hit is cause their in panic attacks cause they looked over the edge,"
"I think they'll panic before they hit me," Pete laughed, as the carriage stopped and the girls climbed out, "Ready to hear why you're all up here?" Pete asked looking at us. When we didnt answer he still stood there.
"Pete tell us!" Laura yelled at him.
"Okay okay, I figured with everything that's happen, and happening around us, we hadnt properly welcomed Stacey back, and with all this drama finally squashed between you two," he stopped pointing to me and Laura, "We needed a nice quiet day and night, so we're gonna have this pinic and chill for a little bit, then in a few hours, we're walking over there and doing something out there, something half of you wouldnt do, for a fresh start, and then if what we then isnt crazy enough, we put all this equipment on and climb down the mountain, at sunset,"
"Excuse me? climb down the mountain?" Stacey asked.
"Yes, its the only way your getting down, unless your gonna walk down in those heels,"
"We're in dresses and tux, are you out of your mind?"
"Yes," he shook his head, come on lets sit enjoy this," he nodded to the blanket walking over and sittiing down. After a moment of thinking about it we joined him.



Stacey's POV


I looked around at them all, laughing and enjoying this. "Isnt this perfect?" I nodded as he whispered in my ear.
"You two missed it, st. patrick's day was nuts," Andy laughed.
"Well tell us what happen," Lizy nodded.
"Dirty, Stacey and Laura took these water guns filled with green water and streamers, and attacked us on stage, Im still trying to figure out exactly what they were wearing," Patrick laughed. I shook my head.
"Blame Dirty,"
"Yeah okay," Patrick went on, "Then after that we went to the after party, where these three got drunk off their ass, before Andy and I knew it, Joe and Laura were spotted heading back to the bus in a make out session, and Stacey and Pete were in the booth next to us all over each other, getting Stacey back to the bus was funny, Andy and I went to bed and when we woke up, those two are in the far back all cuddled up, clothes all over the place back there," Patrick laughed pointing to Laura and Joe, "And these two are in the bunk area on the floor, we soaked Stacey, and before we could go in the back and do it to Joe and Laura, Stacey attacked us trying to take the camera," Patrick finished laughing.
"It wouldnt have been funny if it was you," Joe shook his head.
"Sure it woulda,"
"Allright, its time come on," Pete stood up, reaching for my hand. We followed him, looking around.
"How much further, brother, you got me in heels," Laura yelled at him, as we kept walking.
"We're here," he pointed to the waterfall, "This is what we're doing,"
"Swimming?" I shook my head.
"Yes, but you gotta jump from up here down there," He looked back at all of us.
"Haha no way," Laura shook her head.
"Come on, new beginnings, fresh start for everything, we leave everything up here on this moutain and jump off, all the fights, and mistakes, everything that went wrong in these last few years, gets left behind,"
"Pete if you've forgotten, heights and I dont do well," Laura told him, as I nodded in agreement.
"Joe will hold your hand,"
"Who the hell said Joe was jumping?" Joe asked.
"Come on, guys for me, one jump, it'll be intense for just a little bit, then when you hit the water, its over, its like you're waking up a new person, please," Laura and I shook our heads.
"No way, you're lucky you got me up here on this mountain and im scared of heights," I told him.
"Okay extreme measures, I dare you all to jump," he smiled, we werent gonna turn down a dare no matter how crazy it was.
"Now thats not fair," Laura whinned.
"You've been dared, now im jumping about a minute, you gonna take my hand and jump with me?" he turned sticking his hand out for mine.
"You're serious about this?" I mumbled.
"Yes, very, jump with me, take my hand and lets do this," I stared at him.
"I'll do it," Ana smiled.
"YES awesome!" Pete laughed.
"There's no way I can let her jump alone, so count me in," Andy mumbled taking Ana's hand. Pete looked to Lizy and Patrick.
"Ana will make fun of me if i dont do it, and if I have to do it, Patrick you dont got a choice," Lizy sighed, Patrick just nodded.
"Just you three, what are you gonna do? Sit up here on this mountain and hold onto the past? Or jump and really start over," I looked at Laura as she looked like she was gonna be sick.
"I think I need to sit," Laura mumbled sitting on the ground.
"JOe you gonna do this?"
"You dared me, and it sounds appealing, leaving everything up here and starting over for real down there," he looked over the edge at the water.
"So you're in?" Pete asked. Joe nodded, "Sissy what you gonna do,"
"Im gonna try not to panic, since you have me on this mountain, and you know i freak out," She nodded, leaning her head against her knees. Joe sat next to her.
"Please do this with me, I'll be right there with you the whole time," I looked at him, not saying anything.
"I dont think I can," I mumbled after a moment.
"Dont jump for me, or for you, jump for our baby boy, let him really rest in peace knowing that his mommy is moving on with her life,"
"That's not fair," I shook my head.
"Why not? he wouldnt want you to be all freaked out all time, blaming yourself, he'd want you to move on, make a fresh start with his daddy," I looked at him.
"What?" I mumbled.
"You jump with me, I'll take it as your answer yes of being with me again, we wont have to go through that cheesy be my girlfriend, im going over the top this time, for you, jump with me and when we come up from under that water be mine,"
"No," I shook my head.
"Why not?"
"Because you just broke up with Mirah,"
"I didnt love Mirah, I love you, so it doesnt really matter when I broke up with her,"




Laura's POV



"I dont like it up here," I mumbled lifting my head.
"Yeah, I know, but it looks as if the easiest way down, without killing your feet, is jumping," he brushed my hair out of my face.
"But I could die jumping,"
"I wont let you die, Id miss you to much if you died, and Id rather not hear for the next week or so, that your feet hurt, cause you walked down a moutain, over come this fear of heights with me, as crazy as your brother is, leaving everything up here on this mountain is perfect,"
"I cant jump off this mountain into that water below, not because I dont want to leave everything up here and really start fresh with you, but because im panicing," I bit down on my bottom lip.
"Hey dont panic your fine, you cant fall unless you jump, you control it, you have full control over this, I remember you telling me a long time ago that you hate feeling out of control, for once you have complete control over something, and your gonna let fear hold you back?" he lifted my chin, making me look at him, "Take the fear and throw it away, take a hold of my hand and jump off this mountain with me,"
"You let go and I'll kick you," I mumbled, he was right, I did hate being out of control, and this was the one chance I had complete control. Why not take a hold of it. I watched a smile spread across his face.
"I wouldnt let go ever," he whispered kissing my head standing up, "Allright, 7 down 1 to go," he looked to Stacey.



Pete's POV



"Look Laura's gonna jump," I nudged her. She looked to Laura then to me, we stood there for a long while.
"I'll jump, but it doesnt mean im saying yes, yet, I decide when I say yes," I nodded at her.
"Perfect," I smiled, "Lets jump!" Andy and Ana went first, hitting the water with a splash. I laughed hearing Ana scream. Lizy and Patrick went next.
"I wanna go last," Stacey looked to Joe and Laura. Joe nodded grabbing Laura's hand pulling her to the edge.



Joe's POV


"You ready?" I looked to her. I watched her take a deep breath.
"Goodbye past?" She mumbled.
"Hello fresh start," I smiled, as we jumped off.
Sign up to rate and review this story