Categories > Books > Eragon > silver dragon

"there was a shur'tugal here"

by angel_of_life2345 0 reviews

two people are in the ruins of carvahall. but just who are they?

Category: Eragon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance - Characters: Eragon, Other - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-08-26 - Updated: 2006-08-27 - 307 words

-1Illiterate
Angel (me): hello people! this is my first story to be released in public! the insperation for this story came to me when i read a bunch of 'new rider' stories but i didnt reallt like any of them! so now im making my own. hope you like it. Erangon do the disclaimer please
Eragon: If she owned us then her brother would be the easter bunny, and her sister would be a goth


A lone figure was seen in the ruins of what was once Carvahal. "hmmm yes it dose seem as if a Shur'tugal was here." the figure mumbled. The figure wore a long black, leather trenchcoat with a hood that covered there face, black leather gloves, and black leather boots. Another figure aproached the first one. "Oh? Shinka. when did you get back?" the first figure said. "just now. we need to find a place to stay." the secound figure, Shinka, said. The first figure looked over the ruined village once more. "hmmm....ok. we can go now. After a night's rest we will see if we can find any other shur'tugal's around this contenent ok?" The figure put their arms behind their back, causing the trenchcoat to tighten around the figure. "Of coures shur'tugal Amber." Shinka said to the first figure, Amber who we can identify as female. Amber looked up at the sky then turned so her back was to Shinka. "i cant wait" She wispered. Then they began walking towards the nearest village.

Angel:short. yes. boring? maybe. this chapter was whati could come up with at 11 p.m. so sorry if its not that good. so who are Amber and Shinka? well Shinka means 'sacred fire' in case your wondering. tell me what you think. Flame me, praise me, or whatever. see you soon!
Eragon:.... when do i come in?
Sign up to rate and review this story