Categories > Books > Eragon > silver dragon

Eragon

by angel_of_life2345 2 reviews

Eragon decides what they do first

Category: Eragon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Angela, Arya, Eragon, Galbatorix, Jeod, Murtagh, Nasuada, Orik, Roran, Saphira, Torgira Ikonoka - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-08-27 - Updated: 2006-08-27 - 643 words

-1Illiterate
Angel: im back. here is the next chapter to!
Murtagh: when am i comming in?
angel: you'll get your turn. just wait. now do the disclaimer
Murtagh:fine. If angel owned Eragon then i me and Eragon woulndt be trying ot kill each other, we would instead be.... HEY!!!
Angel:hee hee!


"What do we do now?" Roran asked. "I mean, yes we are going to rescue Katrina, but I also know that you need to go somewere else right?" It was in the afternoon. the day after the battle in the burning plains 'funny how we are still in the burning plains' Eragon thought. He and Roran were discusing what they should do next. "Well. We can head towards Dras Leona and save Katrina at Helgrind. Then we can go to Ellesmira in Du weldenvarden" "were?" asked Roran stupidly. Eragon looked at him for a secound. "Were the elves live and were I am training to be a dragonrider" Eragon said. 'Good thing your patiance span has increased' He heard Saphira say to him. "Oh...wait. your training with elves!" Roran askd in amazment. Eragon chuckled. "yes" Eragon said getting up from the chair he was sitting on and walked over to the opening of the tent. 'Is something wrong young one?' Saphira asked him. 'i cant shake this feeling of unease and anxiety about going to Dras Leona. It's like part of me cant wait and wants to leave right away but the other part wants me to stay as far away as possible.' He told Saphira. Saphira paused for a moment then said 'It is probably becouse you will fight the Ra'Zac.' She said. "ERAGON!!!" Eragon jumped then turned to face Roran. "yes?" "I was asking when we leave." Eragon paused for a moment then said "morning." "ok" Roran said and looked away. Eragon walked out of their tent and walked towords Nasuada's tent. 'Mabye i should have told you roran was speaking to you.' Saphira chuckled. 'That woulda been nice. were are you?' Eragon asked. 'Angela's tent with Orik and Solembum.' came the reply. 'alright. after im done talking to Nasuada i'll come to see you guys.' Eragon walked into Nasuada's tent and saw Nasuada and Arya talking. They bolth looked up when he came in. "I'll be leaving in the morning for Helgrind. then i will go to Ellesmira" he said. "understood. i'll have Arya contact you if you are needed" "understood" Eragon said. He left the tent an headed for Angela's next. Saphira was cleaning her claws while Orik sat next to her. "good afternoon Eragon shadeslayer." Orik said. "good afternoon Orik. I'll be leaving in the morning. What shall you do?" "I'll be going to the beor mountains to be Hrothgar's sucsesser. like he wanted. I hope i will see you again soon" Orik said getting off the ground. He walked over to Eragon and turned to face Saphira "Take care of him. We bolth know he is an idiot" Bolth Orik and Saphira laughed and Orik walked off. 'you should rest young one.' Saphira said. 'alraight. but no more jokes about me!' all he got was a chuckle from Saphira. He walked back tot he tent thinking about all that happened. 'Murtagh's my brother, Morzan's my father, Hrothgar died, the urgals sided with us. what next? dont answer that' Eragon thought. He walked intot he tent to find Roran gone. Eragon climed into his hamock and thought 'we are having one hell of a lifetime' as sleep set in.



so what do you think? next chapter will be shorter. the last chapter was set at the same time Eragon was battleing Murtagh btw. and next chapter will be set at the same time as this chapter. so tell me what you think and i am also open up for suggestions about things. hope you review
Sign up to rate and review this story