Categories > Original > Romance > Piece of me

First Date

by lim1976 0 reviews

Their first date...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2016-08-14 - Updated: 2016-08-21 - 583 words

0Unrated
Hey guys! I wasn't updating all because I was busy. Pls review. You may know from my other stories I am updating on wekeends. Well, no I am not. XD)) I do it ASAP.Love you!:*

"This is not funny!" Cleo murmured grumpily at girls were laughing and giggling at her. "Do you even like him?" Bella asked, adjusting a ruddy rose on her hair. Cleo shrugged, shakily flattening her skirt. "I don't know him yet. It all happened so quickly, I am so confused and terrified," Mermaid sighed. She gave herself a quick look, smiling at BFFs. "Wish me luck," she whispered, hugging both of them.

"Hey," Harry tapped her on a shoulder before pulling out a chair for her. "Thanks," she nodded and sat down, looking around. It was a romantic and beautiful place near a beach. He even got some candels, trying to heat up the air and atmosphere. Water was splashing quietly, so there was no dead silence.
"What do you want to order?" He asked, smiling mysteriously and handing her a menu. It was obivously thay she had a lump in her throat, so she just shook her head and put a smile on her face. No matter the relaxing mood she had around her, she was tense. "I'm not hungry," mermaid excused. "Well then wouldn't you mind to have a coffe?" He asked. Girl hesitated. She could just acidentally spill a coffee on her and then they both would feel awkward because she would have to run away, consedering she has to keep her mermaid secret. On the other hand it would be really impolite just sit there doing nothing but talking to him. "Okay," Cleo agreed. Just right then waitress approached to them and he made his order. Waitress automatically pulled out a pen and a notebook, asking him for an autograph. When she was gone, Cleo giggled and whispered " I sympathize. Everyone wants to get a signature from a world famous star," Teen teased, playful smile on her face. "How about you? I could sign anything for you." He reached for her hand and squeezed it. "No, thanks. I mean I am so happy to date with a star from One Direction, but I care more about another side of you. I want to know you, not famous Harry Styles." He was glad to hear it, fof he had dated bunch of girls . They just faked their feelings and dated him only because he was really rich and famous. Coffe finally arrived, delicious odor all over the place.

They walked calmly, hand in hand. Moon lit up their faces, making them cling to each other more and more. "Cleo, you are beautiful," he suddenly muttered. She blushed, butterflies in her stomach. "T -thanks," she thanked, barely getting words out if her mouth. They walked a
little more, and they had to seperate form each other all too soon. At last moment he stumbled, fell and pulled her against the wall. Cleo felt his breathe quicken and she looked right into his eyes. They were big, bright and loving. She wanted to kiss him. Really badly. And they were about to do this when he pulled away, grabbing her slender waist."I want to kiss you too, but it's just gentelmen don't make out with woman on their very first date," he said, smiling. They bid goodbye and walked away from each other, and both of them felt something in that summer air. It was love...
Sign up to rate and review this story