Categories > Original > Romance > Piece of me

concert

by lim1976 0 reviews

Their... second date?

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2016-08-23 - 446 words

0Unrated
After spending all night telling her friends all about their romantic date, Cleo went upstairs to her bed. She collapsed on it, yawning. Mermaid still heard some giggles and gossips from Bella and Rikki,but she didn't really care. It was about her to fall into blissful sleep when a call on her phone spoiled everything... "Hufff" she moaned , picking up. "Hi," familiar voice hailed, "it's me, Harry. I'm so sorry for waking you up, but I really need to tell you something." "What is it?" Cleo asked in a very tired tone. "I just found out I can bring someone I want to the concert tomorrow, or, today since it's 2 am. I thought you would like. So?" Cleo was about to agree, but then scenes of everyone glaring and mocking at her run in her mind. She was a normal girl like everyone else and it's unlikely that other popular singers would accept her. No, she just couldn't. "I can't, Harry. They won't like me. Everybody won't like me. It's impossible," she responded finally, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Oh, Cleo, don't worry. They will like you. I bet. I already told everyone you would come, so if you don't go with me, you will ger in more uncomfortable position. Just admit it!" He laughed. She puffed, staring at the ceiling in awe. Cleo was so,so mad at him. She was full of indignation. "I hate you! Okay, I will come with you only the first and last time!" Mermaid hissed, frowning. He chuckled and smiled to himself. "Cool. I love you. See you later!" She hung up, throwing at her phone on the table, already jitty about upcoming date.


"Here we go," Bella cooed as she fastened a last button on Cleo's tunic. Girls smiled, hugging each other. "You look amazing," Rikki stated, winking at her. Cleo was wearing a blue tunic, light pink skirt with flower print on it and white summer sandals with high heels. "Thanks," she muttered, trembling from excitment and not only. She felt a mix of different feelings that couldn't be even describable. "Hey", Bella wrapped an arm around her shoulder, giving her a side look, "it will be alright. Just be yourself and don't fake nothing. You are the best person I've ever seen." She adviced. "Okay. I will try," Cleo nodded, realizing her friends were cost so much more than the biggest treasure in the world. They made her happy... Limo arrived, and servant opened a door for her. She climbed in the car, her heart about jump out of her chest. 'I will be fine', she begged herself all the way to the date place.
Sign up to rate and review this story