Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > ACE OF SPADES

Headlines of Horseshit

by masterinfailure 0 reviews

the streets of chicago are crazy with concern as the serial killer, THE ACE OF SPADES, runs reckless leaving a single card with each of his victims. only concern of yours is...how the hell are you...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-08-30 - Updated: 2006-08-30 - 284 words

1Exciting
"Shit!"

How the hell could this happen. I'm pretty damn certain that I told that kid that he was done until he calmed down a bit. The police are crawling up the walls of my run down apartment as it is, and I know that they are inches away from taking him down soon.

"What's up, Boss?" The door to my office swung open, and I got a good look at my right-hand man looking overlly chipper. Andy was a great little lakey. Practically perfect for weaseling his way around the underworld. He is what we like to call a fixer. He finds me ideas, takes customer orders, finds new employees. His one mistake, his only mistake, was currently on the loose with a shrinking deck of cards.

"Where is he?"

"So I see you read the paper already." And there it is. His fantastic smile gone AWAL face. I am the only one lucky enough to see it everytime something goes wrong.

"Don't fucking be cute." I hate when other people are sarcastic. "Find him." Andy just stood there, and if there is one thing I can't stand it's complete and total disregard for my orders. "FUCKING NOW!" At least Andy could run fast. The door to my office was practically shut by the time I made my way over to the window. I knew he was out there, right now, probably under the influence of his own mind.

I grabbed my keys and denim jacket, and headed for the door. I needed to find him and soon. I left the paper on the desk, the front page reflecting it's headline in the dim light...

THE ACE OF SPADES DEALS ANOTHER TO DEATH.
Sign up to rate and review this story