Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > ACE OF SPADES

Tracking and Hacking

by masterinfailure 1 review

Thank god for weed smoking computer geniuses.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-08-30 - Updated: 2006-08-30 - 394 words

0Unrated
I climbed into the driver seat of my '67 Camero and instantly felt a wave of relief come over me. I knew everything was still messed up, but something about being behind the wheel of my black hard top with hot pink leather interior made it all seem better. Even if only for a moment.

I slipped my sidekick out of my pocket, maybe he would pick up his phone. Voicemail. Fucker.
"You have exactly 20 minutes to call me back or I will give the order to bring you in at all costs."

I hung up the phone and switched on the radio. I needed to get over to Joe's. If anyone knew anything about how to find someone who didn't want to be found, it was Joe. He knew more about hacking and tracking than any other human alive. I actually believe that he is the only man to ever become more intelligent by smoking a shitload of weed.

I can't wait to kill that little mother-
"NO, I can't get kill him-"
I could maim him for a while-
"NO, no maiming. Serious bruising, yes. Ensuring scars, a definite."
After all, he was a damn fine hitman.
And I am fucking him.
Both of him.

I pulled into the parking garage of Joe's apartment complex, and snuck in through the back entrance. I knocked only once, and the door opened slightly. I slipped in through the threshold and laid out my story and a wad of cash for Joe.

"I think he's snapped. He hasn't called in for over a week. I mean what's the point?"

"Seriously," Joe interupted, "why kill someone if you're not going to get your usual income for it?"

"Exactly."

Joe agreed to get on the line for my good old boy, so I left him to his gadgets. My phone rang as I pulled into the nearest gas station. It was Andy.

"Hey, Boss, I think I found something. Can you meet me in the old factory where we used to set up shop?"

"Yeah, give me 20. And put it out, I want him to me by Saturday. Alive."

I hung up and put the gas gap back on, flashing a smile at the old lady who just jammed her dipstick into her gas tank.

"I mean what use would I have for him if he were dead?"
Sign up to rate and review this story