Categories > Original > Romance > This isn't just a Game

The Phone Call

by sasugaara 0 reviews

A phone call from Evan/Vanoss

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2016-09-25 - 1482 words

0Unrated
May 2, 2016
Time: 1:54 p.m

        Others found the girl weird for some reason, her friends and family always thought she was normal but many other people thought there was something was wrong with her. Though most can't say why, some never can even think of the reason. Was it her hair? No! Was it her laugh? Of course not, that's how most people know her. Everyone on YouTube knew Markiplier due to his deep alluring voice, so most people on YouTube knew her by her genuine laugh. It was unmistakable. Most even found the girl perfect; well those who actually knew her and took the time to know her. Though, perfection is a matter of opinion, no one is perfect but you are definitely worth it.

        The girl that is being described is very well known on the VanossGaming, H2O Delirious, and her older brother's channels. It's because she was the only girl in the crew, and the only girl they played games with in their videos. She frequently plays games with those three, thus strengthening all of their relationships. Maybe not Vanoss's and Delirious's so much. Those two boy competed against each other because of the girl, but they didn't even know it. They would show off just to catch her attention to make her laugh in the slightest. Although she does laugh at their antics, she was completely oblivious to the fact that the two boys liked her. She did love them dearly, but only as brothers. They even knew that, but still continued to try to win her heart. Little did she know, her decision on love was about to change.

        "Thanks everyone for watching my video! I appreciate it and I appreciate you! Now, I will catch you in the next video! See-ya, homies." She yelled aloud, almost as loud as a certain green-haired, Irish YouTuber that she watched everyday. She ended her video immediately afterwards, ready to go and eat. Y/n felt really bad though, it was Delirious's birthday and it was around 2 in the afternoon yet she still hasn't said happy birthday to him yet. She couldn't get the thought out of her head and it was killing her, but she was doing it on purpose. She wanted Jonathan to think she forgot so he would get upset, then she would immediately go see him and surprise her masked friend.

        She was about to get up and get ready but instead she decided to go and stuff her face, that was until she received a phone call. Her phone began playing the "Banana Bus" song and she took her phone. She read the name only to immediately answer.

        "Hey Evan! What's up?" She asked the Asian.

        "Hey Y/n. Nothing much actually, what about you?" He replied, she could basically hear him smiling through the phone.

        "Hmmm, I'm about to get ready to go to Jon's house because it's his birthday!" Her excitement exceeded the limit and she was already yelling through the phone, but thankfully Evan already knows the jist and turned the phone call volume down so her yelling wasn't as loud.

        "Oh! You should tell him I said happy birthday. But hey, you should do me a favor and give your phone to Tyler because he won't answer his own. It's really important that I talk to him right now." Evan stated, his positive attitude instantly changing into a serious calm tone. Her blood ran cold a bit, What does Evan need from Tyler? She though for a short moment before replying.

        "Can you tell me why you need to talk to him? He's live streaming some Overwatch with Anthony and Craig." Y/n asked, hoping to get some information out of the boy, but as soon as she asked, she got shut down by the Asian boy.

        "It's a secret, Y/n. It something related to Jonathan though. Just hand Tyler the phone so I can talk to him. You'll know soon enough what it's about. Maybe I'll tell you while we're playing COD tonight." Evan snickered through the phone. Before she knew it, her mood turned sour. Y/n hates it when her friends keep secrets away from her. Especially when it was Evan keeping the secret away from her. That's when she knew he was up to something bad, and it tends to involve her more than half the time.

        "No! I won't until you tell me." She pleaded once again, but her effort was useless and she was shot down again.

        "Not now, Y/n! How about I mail you something from here instead? Like your favorite candy or something? I'll even buy tickets for your favorite band and come down to see you with them, just please wait until later." He bribed her knowing that was the only way that she was going to give up trying to get information out of him.

        "Throw in an after concert dinner and you got yourself a deal, Evan." She snickered evilly after saying that, so did Evan. The both knew she always got her way.

        "Alright deal! But I get to choose where we eat." He said.

        Once the two both said deal, Y/n instantly jumped up and down while running out her bedroom door to go hand Tyler her phone.

        "Tyler!" She yelled, "Where the hell are you!" She hoped her brother could hear her. Evan, on the other hand, was having a laughing fit because of how loud she was being.

        "I'm in the recording room, Y/n!" Tyler announced, yelling just as loud. It was actually no surprise because most YouTubers' basically live in their recording rooms. Especially Tyler, he was either in the recording room, with his dogs, or with his girlfriend.

        Once Tyler's little sister walked into the room, he took off his headset and gave her a very confused face. Just by looking at her he could tell how happy she was. But he didn't want to know until later, so instead he asked her what she wanted.

        "What's up, Y/n? I'm live streaming right now." Tyler got away from his mic so his viewers didn't hear their conversation.

        "Evan called me and said he wanted to talk to you because you won't answer your own phone." She stated showing Tyler Evan's caller I.D. that had the name "Bat Owl".

        "Do you know why?" Tyler asked but was met with a simple shrug of his sister's shoulders. Tyler looked back to where his phone was to see he had 4 missed calls and 15 texts from Evan. Spam much?

        Y/n peeped over his shoulder to see that Evan did in fact attempt to contact him. She just wanted to make sure that he wasn't calling her on purpose to annoy her like he always does.

        "Alright lemme see your phone so I can talk to the pussy." Tyler held out his hand, in which Y/n placed her lit up smart phone in.

        "Just give it back when you're done." She retorted as she trotted towards the opened door, but she couldn't help but feel like she should eaves drop on the boy's conversation.

        The battle to decided continued in her head until Tyler forcefully pushed her out of the room and closed the door. She huffed afterwards but tried to listen to Tyler talk through the door. She placed her ear against the cold door and tuned in on Tyler talking only to hear muffled sounds from him. Damn, she couldn't hear a single word he was saying.

        Y/n felt bad for being a peeping Tom, but she was dying to know why Evan wanted to talk to Tyler. Is it for a new collab? Maybe. Did he plan on visiting soon? No, Evan said he was busy a while back. Was he asking Tyler for what she wanted for her birthday that was coming up soon? No... The what does he want! Well, she wouldn't know until she went on Skype later to play games with him.

        Tonight they were using a new mod for Hide & Seek then play COD after. She was itching to play because she personally made the mod for the crew to use. Maybe Delirious would love it more than her considering she made it for him. She really only made it for shits and giggles but the more she thought about it, the more it related to Delirious and today.

        While deep in thought, Y/n didn't notice that Tyler's muffled voice finally stopped and that she could faintly hear footsteps coming closer to the door she had her ear on. She finally realized it at last second but she was too late because Tyler ripped open the door to see her standing right in front of it with a flustered face. She tried to act like nothing happened but...

        She failed miserably.
Sign up to rate and review this story