Categories > Original > Romance > This isn't just a Game

Contestant #2

by sasugaara 0 reviews

Contestant: H2O Delirious Enter

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2016-09-25 - 717 words

0Unrated
Date: May 2, 2016 
Time: 3:26 p.m

        Now, the other boy sat at home, shielded by the sunlight that shined against his house. He preferred the indoors more than being outside. Although he doesn't like going outside, he was more than willing to go outdoors today. Why? Oh, it was his 29th birthday. He was currently spending it alone but in a couple of hours he would be seeing his best friend from college. They could hang out like the old times, back when he was 23 years old. Six years ago he met the 18 year old while he was on his way to his dorm room to meet up with his other best friend, Luke (Cartoonz). He accidentally bumped into said friend, instantly knocking her over. The boy got so embarrassed but thankfully he had his signature mask to cover his flustered face. Ever since that embarrassing day, they have been the best of friends.

        Actually, the boy encouraged his friend to create a YouTube channel. He smiled at the thought of the girl. Now would be the time to invite her over. The birthday boy pulled out his phone and unlocked it, shortly after he opened his contact list to find her name. Once he found it, he called her and waited for her sweet voice to answer.

        "Hello? Jon?" The girl answered almost immediately, causing the boy to smile profusely.

        "Hey Y/n! I wanted to know if you would like to hang out? Cause you know today is-"

        "Your birthday! Happy birthday buddy! And of course I will." She interrupted him before he could even finish his sentence, the boy's heart fluttered at her quick response. He smiled afterwards; at least she remembered his birthday. He felt so bad because he was always a day or two off every year for her birthday, but she knew what day he was born on and even the hour he was born at. It amazed him honestly.

        "Thanks, Y/n! I can't wait to see you, it's been a while." The boy smiled and he switched his phone to his other ear due to the other being a little uncomfortable.

        "Yeah, it has. Hey man, you're like forty or something now, aren't ya'?" She joked through the phone, earning the laugh that everyone knows him for.

        "Fuck yeah I am! Aren't you like twelve you little hoochie?" He smiled, hoping that she would laugh at his nickname he jokingly called her. He loves it when she laughs, it was a laugh like no others. It's genuine like his own and his other friend's, Brock. Her laugh and voice gave him butterflies, it distracts him from what is real and it made him go completely stupid around her.

        "Bull's eye! Dude, you're really smart. Hey, I should really come over though. What time do you think I should come?" She paused for a moment before continuing, "Maybe you can show me your face. I've been dying to see it!" She exclaimed over the phone. The boy had to pull his phone away from his face because she was so loud .

        "Hmm... I don't know Y/n... I've never shown my face to anyone outside my family besides Cartoonz..." He stated, attempting to not get her hopes up too high in case things don't end up her way. After saying that, he could hear a groan coming out of the other end.

        "But Jon! Please! We've known each other for six years! That's all I want... You trust me don't you?" The girl whimpered through the phone, the boy felt so bad afterwards so he decided to immediately say what was on his mind.

        "Well... I do trust you... but I want something different..." He mumbled, instantly regretting what he stated afterwards. See? He says 'stupid' things when he hears her speak.

        "What? What is it! I'll do anything. Please! Jonathan!" She screamed loudly once again, making the boy pull his phone away from his face.

        "Just come over then, Y/n. I'll tell you at my house." His heart fluttered even more as she said his name. No one uses his name besides her and his family. Not even Cartoonz says his name. To others he is always known as Delirious, but to Y/n he is known as Jonathan.
Sign up to rate and review this story