Categories > Original > Romance > The Eye, The Box, and The Hair

New York is a Coming!

by sasugaara 0 reviews

Y/n is one of Sean's best friends. She lives with him and they both are very close. One day, Sean wants her to meet all his friends from America. She gets nervous. She hasn't been to America since ...

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2016-09-25 - Updated: 2016-09-25 - 615 words

0Unrated
        "Top of the morning to ya', laddies! My name is JackSepticEye, and welcome to Subnautica!" I said in unison with the video. Both of my headphones were in, volume turned up all the way, signifying I was prepared for the breath-taking images that were to happen in the video. Subnautica, it killed my anticipation. Hundreds of other subscribers and I were waiting for this new, beautiful game that would blow our socks off. That was until when the bedroom door was ripped open and he appeared in the doorway with a perfect smile plastered on his face.

        "Y/n!" His accent was obvious from the start, "Are you watching my new video?" He jumped onto my bed. I couldn't hear him that well considering he was screaming in his video and my volume was at the max.

        I tore out my headphone from my ears after I paused the video, "What's up, Sean?" I tossed my phone on a stack of clothes near my bed, "What did you say?" I asked, my accent was similar to his but you could tell there was a slight difference.

        "Oh, forget it. Do you have the tickets printed out and ready to for New York? This is very important." Sean asked without hesitation, "I really want you to meet my friends. They'll love you, especially your hair!" Sean slid his fingers through my green hair. He doesn't realize it, but I dyed it because of his green septiceye.

        My cheeks burned at the statement, "Yes, of course I did. But.. ugh.. Sean..? Are you sure they'll like me...? I mean, I'm not a big youtuber like you guys.. I post videos of hair and makeup tutorials.. Don't you think that they would think I'm weird..?" My heart pounded against my chest when he flashed his smile and started laughing.

        "Of course they'll like you! They wouldn't think you're weird. All of them would probably fight to the death to get with someone as cute as you!" Sean, still smiling, began getting off of my mattress, "If you want, I'll buy you your favorite food." Sean bribed me, standing next to my door crossing his heart like he was making a promise.

        "Promise?"

        "I promise, y/n."

        "Thank you so much, Sean!" I blushed, staring intently at his beautiful blue eyes that reminded me of when we were teenagers. That was years ago though.

        "What cha' lookin' at!? There something on my face?" Sean instantly freaked out and started wiping his face as if something we on it. There in fact was nothing on his face. I was just staring into his blue eyes..

        "No! There's nothing on ya' face, ya' big goof," I chuckled, "I was just lookin' at the face of a boss!" I half-lied. I could never tell him that I was looking into his eyes like a big old sap! I couldn't tell him I have feelings for him... It would ruin everything. I wouldn't let that happen.

        "Well, alright. I'm going out for a while. My girlfriend and I are going out to eat. Do ya' want to come with, y/n? It's all on me!" He walked over and rustled my green hair until it was a mess. He always did this. My heart dropped at his words, every single time it would.

        "Nah, Sean. I'm alright. I have a makeup tutorial to do. Just be back before 8:30 because of our flight tomorrow."

        "Alright, mom," Sean snickered, "I'll be home before you know it." Sean yelled.

        As he left, I hurriedly got my phone and began the video again. As heart breaking as it is, I would never stop loving that Irish man.
Sign up to rate and review this story