Categories > Original > Romance > The Eye, The Box, and The Hair

Silently Loving You

by sasugaara 0 reviews

Y/n loves Sean, but he has no clue.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2016-09-25 - 822 words

0Unrated
        It was about 9:30 p.m. and still no Sean. We have a flight to get to in the morning, he knows this.

        There was a knock on my bedroom door and I see Sean's head pop in.

        "Hey, I'm home!" He says in his usual happy tone. Sean smiles and I couldn't resist holding one in.

        "Great, well, I am off to bed. How was dinner?" I ask not really interested on his outing with his girlfriend.

        Sean's smile grows bigger, "It was really nice. You should have came with! It would have been a lot better. Anyways, night y/n! See ya' in da' mornin'." He practically shouts before closing the door.

        What am I going to do with that boy?

-Time Skip-

        "Hurry up, Sean! We are going to miss the plane." I shout back trying to hold in my laugh. He just fell into a bunch of suitcases and made a huge scene.

        I shake my head at the goofball stumbling my way. "I'm comin'." He says with a bit of red covering his cheeks.

-Time skip-

        First class is the best thing ever, I promise you that. It's like you are in one of the fancy movie theaters that practically give you a recliner for a chair.

        "This is amazing, so worth the money." I say as my shoulders relax. I might fall asleep because it's so comfy.

        "Ah, this was a brilliant idea. Oo, I'm going to call Mark." Says Sean while pulling his phone out of his pants in excitement.

        He always has a smile on that perfect face of his. Only if he knew what he put me through half the time.

        I have seen a few of Mark's videos. He is a really funny dude. I understand why Sean and him are such great friends. Both of them are down to Earth and make you laugh till your stomach hurts.

        "Hello? Ah Markimoo!" Exclaims Sean while plugging his other ear with his finger.

        As the conversation goes on I watch Sean's lips move. Every word almost had a smile engraved into it. The way he laughed always had a grin bigger than you could ever think. Everything about him was happiness.

        "Hello, y/n, are you there?" Sean says waving a hand in front of my face.

        "What?" I ask snapping out of my gaze. I did it again. How embarrassing.

        "Are you okay? Did you drink before we got in the plane." He asks with a laugh. Oh no. Okay, think of something.

        Something popped into my head instantly, "No, I had some medicine to make me sleep through the plane ride." I say shaking my head. I rub my eyes and he nods.

        "Well, then maybe you should try and fall asleep. We have a quite a flight ahead of us ya' know." He informs me before going back to his conversation with Mark. Well, maybe rest will be a good idea. I don't want to be worrying about another gaze face incident.

        I get comfortable in my chair before I lay my head back. Surprisingly it was easy to fall asleep to the sound of Sean's loud excited voice.

-Time Skip-

        I take my suitcase out of the line and I feel a hand ruffle my hair. Sean, of course. "Aren't you excited?" He says almost screaming the words. Yes, more than he will ever know.

        "Yes, I can't wait to explore and look at the wonderful sights of New York!" I say truthfully while fixing my now messy hair.

        "Mark is waiting for us. He is dying to meet you!" Sean tells me making me ease up a bit.

        Mark, wanting to meet me? Never did I think a gamer would want to meet a beauty guru. "Oh well, let's get going then." I say not wanting to keep Sean any longer from reuniting with one of his best mates.

        We go down a long set of stairs and my legs start getting tired from how fast Sean is having us go. "Slow down a bit." I giggle from his little run he has going on. He is such a goofball.

        He turns around to me and took a hold of my free hand. He begins lightly pulling me through the crowded staircase.

        I think I might die. I know this is something a 10 year old freaks out about, but we have never held hands before. Not even when we were younger.

        I feel my cheeks turning a dark pink as he tightens his grip a bit more. Please, I beg you, don't have him look back and see the enormous blush session that is happening on my face.

        We get off the stairs and he let's go of my hand instantly. I lightly sigh to myself. It was going to end anyways. But to my surprise I look up and see him hugging the one and only... Mark Fischbach 
Sign up to rate and review this story