Categories > Original > Romance > The Eye, The Box, and The Hair

Goofy Smile

by sasugaara 0 reviews

Y/n notices Mark's goofy personality, and his smile.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2016-09-25 - 329 words

0Unrated
        "Oh! Is this the girl you've been nonstop talking about, Jack?! She's adorable!" Mark pushed Sean off him and ran towards me. Without any hesitation, he gave me a hug.

        I looked towards Sean to see a faint blush on his cheeks but he seemed a little aggravated. What happened it him? Is he jealous that Mark left him to hug me.

        Mark released his grip from around my waist. One of his hands were brought up towards my face. I was confused at what he was doing until he squeezed my cheek in between his finger.

        "Jack!" Mark let go and faced Sean, "How come you've never brought her before until now? You always talk about her even when you first came to see me." Mark pouted but he struggled to keep it.

        "She doesn't like airplanes or leaving home. Right, y/n?" Sean winked at me signaling that he's keeping my anti-social thing a secret.

        "What?!" Mark turned to me with a face of disbelief, "You don't know what you're missing here in the Americas, y/n." He smiled like a goofball.

        That smile.. It reminded me of Sean's goofy smile.

        "Do I have something on my face, y/n?" Mark began wiping his facing uncontrollably to get rid of the non-existent thing he believes is there.

        "No. You have nothing on your face Mark." Sean said bluntly, looking at him with jealousy.

        "Sean? Are you jealous or something? Is it because you're in love with, y/n?" Mark cackled out loud, taking a hold of me to probably make him more jealous.

        "No. Of course not. I have a girlfriend and Y/n is like a sister to me." Sean stated with a faint blush on his cheeks. As I stared at him more, he got more and more furious.

        "Oh well, let's go baby and lover boy." Mark directed towards us, "We're gonna get a bite to eat."

        That's when I knew something was up.
Sign up to rate and review this story