Categories > Original > Romance > Change

Change

by IamBlackFire 0 reviews

A little piece of a bigger story.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2016-11-01 - 299 words

0Unrated
People think that I come from a perfect family. No one sees what happens behind closed doors,but then again,who does? No one in my school did. Now I have to go to my second hell. High School. Where I was isolated and bullied. Where my only friends left me. I was alone.
"Look, what the cat dragged in. Cleopatra De Nile." said my mortal enemy, Jessica. She was a forced beauty.Caked on make up, this girl could barely keep her legs closed. I ignored her and gathered my books. Only for them to be slapped back down again. I saw my brother,Jaxson, looking over. I shot him a 'Don't you dare look' and he went back to his friends.
"Oops!" she said with her minions laughing. I gathered them and closed my locker. Jessica's boyfriend walked over with his friends. "Oh? Cleopatra in jeans?" Kyle, Jason's friend, said. I rolled my eyes and walked past them. Someone grabbed my arm tightly. I knew that Jaxson would be walking over any second. Tyler was gripping my arm. I felt Jaxson behind me. Right on Cue. I looked at him in confusion but something else caught me attention. A certain smell. I whipped my head to his pockets. "Candy." I said quietly but clearly. It's been awhile since I've talked in school. I sniffed the air and smiled, my eyes sparkling. "I smell candy." I could sense everyone was shocked. Tyler held out a piece of candy to me. I hesitantly took it and unwrapped it gently. Jaxson was shocked as well. I pushed it in my mouth and my face lit up. It was a delicious. I looked at Jaxson and grabbed him. "This is sooo good!!" I said full of something I haven't felt. Joy.
Sign up to rate and review this story