Categories > Original > Romance > Change

It Can't Be Helped

by IamBlackFire 0 reviews

Cleopatra decides to skip. Who will come and get her?

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2016-11-01 - 423 words

0Unrated
I realized what I was doing and stopped. I just showed Joy in front of classmates. I looked at Tyler. "Thanks." I turned around and walked to class, wishing that didn't happen. "Tyler, don't take it to heart. She loves candy." Jaxson explained. "No wonder she looks fat." Jessica says trying to focus the conversation on dissing me. What a bitch.
To my surprise, Tyler sat next to me. I looked at him in confusion and once he looked back I didn't stop. "Wha-what are you doing?" he said sweating forming on his forehead. "I'm just trying to see what you are planning. You never sat by me, ever." I said pulling out my history textbook. "People change." He said doing the same. I could feel girls glaring at me. Did I mention that Tyler is very popular? What a problem.
At the end of class, Jaxson was waiting for me, still glaring at Tyler. "Dude, don't sit next to her. She's weird." I heard Jason say. Come on Cleo. Just two more years and your gone. Jaxson looked at me. "Why did you react like that?" he asked stopping. "Trust me, that was as much as a surprise to you to me." I said not sure if I'm making sense. I looked around. "I'm not going to class. It's too boring." He walked past me. " Do what you want, I'm bailing you out." he said with his hands up. I laughed and made my way to the rose garden.
It was the only place people don't really come to. I found a good branch and laid down, reading book, soon I fell asleep listening to the tree. Meanwhile, "Jason and Tyler. Please find Cleopatra. We are starting a very important subject today." Ms.Charles says clearly worrying about me. She was a very close friend to me for a long time. "Sure thing, Ms.C." Jason said. Tyler was clearly excited to see me. I wonder is he is in all my classes. "Let's try the rose garden. It's the only place quite." Tyler says with confidence. They walked and stood under the tree. I moved and fell in someone's arms. I opened my eyes and stood up quickly. It was Jason. I wasn't nervous, just surprised. "Cleo!" with that someone hugged me. I couldn't help but laugh. I was very ticklish. I pushed him away. Tyler's face looked happy to see me. "Let me guess. Ms. Charles asked you two to come?" They nodded and I sighed. "Okay, let's go then.
Sign up to rate and review this story