Categories > Original > Romance > Change

The Yacht Party

by IamBlackFire 1 review

Cleo had an was in a bad mood. So, she went with her brother and his friends to her yacht, but something went wrong.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2016-11-01 - 1135 words

0Unrated
After they got me, we walked to class. Tyler was quiet and so was I(no surprise there). When we walked into class everyone was looking at me. I realized that my hair was messed up. Mr. Charles walked over and reached for my hair. I quickly, out of reaction, to move. I sat down and took my hair out. It was just a silky and soft as it looked. It braided it down my side and continued with class.I went through the school day with ease. It was really irregular.
After school, Jaxson, Tyler, Jason and his friends approached me and my car. I leaned on my truck and looked at Jaxson, trying to figure it out. "Party." he clarified. I nodded and looked at the boys. "I'm down." I said shrugging. Jaxson followed me and helped me up. (Short people problems) Once everyone got on, I started driving. They were being extremely loud and I stopped the car. "What's going on? Go, Cleo!" Jason said. I looked at the boys and frowned. "Please keep it down. I'm trying to drive." I said flatly with a hint of anger. They all nodded and I started driving again. "Can we play a song?" Kyle asked. he hooked his phone to my bluetooth. They were listening to Pop. I stopped at the mall and waited. "Jaxson, go back."
I said waving at my best friend, Luna. He moved without question. She placed her bags in the trunk and got in. "Guess who I saw?" She said putting on some lip gloss. "Who?" I was trying best to take the song, luckily Luna changed in to Sorry Not Sorry By Bryson Tiller. "I saw your ex. Nick Matthews." She said waiting for my reaction. I shrugged. "So? He's probably trying to find some slut to make me jealous." She laughed. "Anyway, please tell me you know these glasses of vodka?" She said winking at Kyle. "Ew, no. You know my type." I said making a turn. "I know, gang bangers, thugs, and you wonder why you have crazy exes." I chuckled and pulled into my driveway. "I hate your family." She said glaring at my house. "Don't we all?" I said getting out.
We all walked inside and was greeted by my step mom, Marci. She loved my dad and wasn't some gold digger but she was mean to me cause I was hotter than her. "Cleopatra. Lunar." She said with clearly forced smile. I walked past her in annoyance. "We're gonna take the yacht out." Jaxson said taking off his shirt. Marci was too focused on me."What's your problem?" She asked facing me to her. I was shocked and pushed her hand away. "Don't fucking touch me." I said in a warning tone. "What did I do to you? Gave you a mother?!" She yelled causing the boys to come slightly down. "Gave me a mother?! You're the one who made her leave!!" I screamed. This chick just thinks she can bring my mom into this!? "Yeah, guess where she is now?! Fucking dead cause she didn't want you anymore!" She yelled at me making Jaxson jumped down. "You fucking bitch!" I yelled tackling her to the ground. I went to punch her but Jaxson pulled me off. "My mother was the greatest person to ever live!" I yelled as the boys helped her up. "What the hell is going on?!" my dad yelled in his booming voice. "Oh, Remasis! You're daughter tackled me! She's out of control!" She said looking at me with a smirk. "Twilight..." He said in a questioning voice. "Aye, man fuck you! Believing some bimbo other than true blood! Protect blood my ass. Go to hell, old man!" I stomped to my room. "Dad, she brought up Mom." Jaxson and Luna said. "Jaxson, take her with you. She needs to calm down.
I got a text saying for me to come to the docks. I snuck out my window and climbed down the tree next to it. Everyone was waiting for me. Tyler walked text to me as if nothing happened. I like that. I really do. "Who knew Cleopatra would fight?" Luke said with smirk on his face. I really didn't realize he came along.
Once we board and left the docks, the party started. "Why don't yoy change and have fun?" Luke said sipping his cup. "You know what? I'll change." I said feeling slightly relaxed. Remember, don't get drunk and say stupid. When I came back out, all the boys had their mouths open. Jaxson pulled me to the side. "What the hell, Cleo." He said looking at me protectively. "What? I'm having fun. Calming down, just like Dad said." I said drinking the rest of my vodka. I started dancing with Luna and Kyle. I felt someone's warm hand on m hips. I didn't care, I just wanted to forget about my problems and worries. I wanted to feel normal for once. I looked behind me. It was Luke. I kept dancing and drinking. Luke pulled us together and I was okay with it. Until, someone pulled me away. It was Jason. He pulled me downstairs.
"What's your problem?!" I yelled, pushing him away. "Why the hell are you dancing with him?!"
He sounded furious. I have to admit, it was cute. "What?! I can't have fun?!" I could feel my blood boiling inside. I was actually loosening up and it takes it away. "Listen, Luke doesn't exactly have the great standing with girls." He said really sound concerned. Sadly, I didn't have time for concern. "Neither do you! It was just dancing! Nothing more! You know what," I sighed moving my hair, "Thanks for ruining my mood. I'm going for a swim." I turned around but he grabbed me and faced me to him. I could see the lust growing and growing inside. Right now,I was drunk enough to accept that. Accept him even though he has a girlfriend. I saw him leaning towards me and couldn't help it. I closed the distance between us and ran my fingers through his soft hair. I knew I shouldn't have did this. I knew I was breaking a wall. I knew something would happen. I stopped us and backed up. "Damn it." I said walking away. I walked past everyone and everything and stood on the railing. Kyle yelled "Cleo! Don't do it! It's not worth it!" I chuckled. They really are clueless.
I dove in the warm deep sea. I could hear yelling and screams. I resurfaced and looked up. Luna and Jaxson were calm and the others were freaking out. I laughed and swam farther. I knew that in the sea, it was a gorgeous place, I was at peace..For now anyway.
Sign up to rate and review this story