Categories > Original > Romance > Change

Proposal

by IamBlackFire 0 reviews

You get an insight into Cleopatra's last love..and the last one who knew her secret.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2016-11-03 - 421 words

0Unrated
I knew I would have to go back soon, but I really didn't want to. I look once glance at my safe place and swam back to the ship. As you can tell, this isn't my first time. Jaxson had already had the rope ready for me to climb. I was halfway up when I heard yelling. As I got closer,i found it between Jaxson and Jason. I jumped over and looked at everyone. "You have to give warning, these 4 aren't used to your antics." she said pointing at all but my brother. i chuckled. "Sorry about that, I just needed to see your faces. Priceless!" I said while trying to smother a smile. "Cleo. Dad wants us to come back." Jaxson said still glaring at Jason. I nodded. trying to figure out.
Jaxson pulled me aside. "Why did you kiss him?" he said glancing at Jason. I finally remembered the kiss.(OK, sometimes I forget important things.) "Listen, I know it was a mistake bu-" I began with. "No. You don't know. Do you want him to end up like Marcus?" I whipped my head to face him. "Don't you dare, Bring Marcus into this. I'm done talking to you." I pushed past him and towards Luna. "He brought up Marcus." I said feeling the tears starting to form. Marcus was my world. We were deeply in love, until my father found out I told him my secret. Now, he's buried deep in the ground, with a hole in his head. I couldn't let him get hurt. Not unless I can protect him.
Once we were at the docks, my father was there. " Feeling better?" he asked walking beside me towards the house. "I want a house near the school." I said as I opened the back door. Everyone else was coming along. "You wanna move out?" he sounded a little hurt but respectful. I bet you're thinking 'How can a guy this nice, kill someone?' Trust me. This is only an act he puts one with company. "I just need some space. You know?" I said trying to sound mature but if this goes wrong..BAM!! I'll end up on the wall. He sighed. "Fine, but only if one of those boys is your neighbor. I'll pay their rent as well." I looked back ans shrugged. "You choose, I just want to be fre- have my own place." I smiled and ran to my room. I was gonna be free. Free. Free...is something I've never experienced.
Sign up to rate and review this story