Categories > Original > Romance > Prince X eSS

Chapter 3: The Masked Man

by EmoNekoChi 0 reviews

I haven't gone over it in a while, since this was originally on Wattpad

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2017-01-02 - Updated: 2017-01-02 - 656 words

1Original
-Rin's POV-

He danced like nothing I had ever seen before! He was just... Amazing! He was so perfect in every way possible!

I decided I'd choose him...

"Let's go to the garden!" I say to him and grab his hand and lead the way to a rose garden filled with all kinds of flowers.

"This place is amazing!" He says with a smile as he stared at them all. We went to the gazebo where my mother and I regularly drank tea and ate snacks together. "This place gives me excellent memories from the past..." The mystery man said as we both say on a ledge of the gazebo. I swung my legs back and forth smiling at the sky.

"What memories?" I ask as I mentally point out the constellations to myself.

"Ah, I had a friend as a child and we use to ALWAYS play in the rose garden..." He says with a sigh.

I point to the sky in excitement as I found my favorite constellation. "Gemini!" I say and then pull my hand back down.

I'm such a loser, looking at stars on my free time... Who does that? He probably wouldn't want to marry me now, no one would marry a geek like me!

He pointed to the sky at Ares. "Ares..." He says then pulls his hand back down and gave me a sly smile.

I nodded. "You must know your stuff," I tell him.

He smiles and nods.

It's silent for a second.

"Why don't you let me see you face?" He asks as he kicks his legs as I do.

I freak for a second. Think of he consequences! If he sees my face he might be happy and ask to marry me, or he may say that he is already married, OR he hates me and never talks to me again, OR I don't know, I just wanted to be more dramatical!

"Uh...okay... Just promise you won't freak out..." I say and begin to slowly lift my mask off, as I do, his eyes slowly get brighter, but then get as dark as the night as I reveal my entire face. "Surprise!" I say with a half grin.

He's face goes pale and he looks away and murmurs to himself, "Uh, oh... This... This isn't good..." I look at him questionably. "I..." He looked at me in an odd way. "I'm sorry... Um... I'm not suppose to be the one...that's what my brothers told me..." He tells me. I am still very confused on what's going on..."I...um..." He looks at me and taps his chin for an answer then snaps his finger when he gets one. He swiftly takes off revealing his face as a young, blonde make named--get ready-- LEN KAGAMINE! Sarcastic Jazz hands~!

My face also went pale. "LEN?!?" I say.

How could've I fallen for this guy? He was good at dancing and all, but... He gave me a REAL smile that wasn't FAKE! "B-but..." I choked on my words and stood up.

What was going ooooon?!?!

Len stood up, too. "Listen... I'll admit, I MIGHT have SMALL, MINUSCULE, TEENY-TINY feelings for you in that way, but..." He looked around the garden as if an answer hid between the roses and leaves.

I felt my jaw drop when he said feeling, but they were OBVIOUSLY not tiny!

"Everyone! Please, find your way out of the ballroom, unless you were told not to!" I heard my mother announce.

I began to panic. "Oh no! I still haven't picked any suitors! What am I going to do?!" I walked around the gazebo with my hands on my head.

I heard Len sigh. "I guess my brothers will have to do..." I heard him say. Before I knew it, Len had picked me up bridal style and was carrying e off to the ballroom.

This was gonna be interesting...

-END OF CHAPTER-
Sign up to rate and review this story