Categories > Original > Romance > Prince X eSS

Chapter 2: Beginning of the Ball

by EmoNekoChi 0 reviews

The Next Chapter...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2017-01-02 - 710 words

0Unrated
-Rin's POV-

The ball was today and I was nervous that I might have peed my pants! Or even thrown-up!

I was busy testing food quality and telling people where to set up things. It was kind of hard, but o just continued until my mom came in and told me that I could take a break and show Len around.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!

"It's fine, mother, I do not mind!" I tell her with a smile.

My mother frowned. "Then go fetch Katsune and tell her to help you fit in your dress," she demands and turns around to bark out orders to the butlers and maids who are doing their jobs.

I sigh and call Teto over, then we go in my room and she helps me get in my dress and my tights, then she does my make-up (ugh), next she did my hair in a ponytail and put flowers and ribbons in my hair to make it look a little festive, then she put my jewelry on and shoes on, FINALLY I put my mask on and it was time for the ball to start.

It took longer then you would think...

I went and found my parents, who were at the top of the steps in front of a TON of people, mostly males who were older then me.

"Welcome!" My mother announced. "Today we celebrate the birth of Rhiannon Elizabeth Ann Kurosaki!" She told everyone.

I blushed at the sound of my full name being a announced to a million different kingdoms.

"She is somewhere in the crowd and if she asks you to stay after then she is looking for her lucky husband!" My father said.

I raced down the hallway and I was now deep within the crowd and I bumped into an unknown person. He helped me up and gave me a sweet smile. "Are you ok?" He asks as he pulls me up.

I nodded. "Thank you," I told him and noticed the music inside started playing.

He looked at me. "Would you like to dance with me?" He asks as he offered his hand.

I looked at his mask and then at his hand and then back at his mask. "S-sure..." I replied and took his hand. He ran to the dance floor and we dance for the longer time.

I really liked this guy... He is very nice... We spent the entire time dancing, talking about our selfs and random things, and eating food, which was YUMMY!!!

He was so sweet to the way he talked down to his structure of body. His hair was blonde, his eyes were blue, and he had a small, skinny body that was only a little bit taller then mine.

He was...

Perfect...

-Len's POV-

You guys ready? I asked my two brothers as I put their medals on them.

They both nodded. "When I get her, I'll be king and we'll live happily ever after!" Said Kaito, the middle one.

Gakupo, the oldest, scoffed. "She's going to pick me! And then I'll make her my sex slave!" He said and flipped his long, purple ponytail back. They put their masks on and left to the ball.

I sighed.

After my encounter with Rin yesterday, it doesn't seem she remembers me from when we where children, which makes me quite sad... I love her and I always, but I cannot be with her because my brothers have called dibs... And my father said he had someone else in mind for me to marry...

I put my mask on and walked out to the ball room. I felt someone bump into me and fall to the ground. She had a dress that was short in the front and long in the back, it was yellow. She had blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. I helped her up. "Are ok?" I asked as I pulled her to her feet.

She patted her dress. "I'm fine..." She says and meets my eyes with a sudden blush.

I thought something crazy as the music in the ball room began to play.

"Would you...like to dance?" I asked as I held out my hand.

She nodded with a smiled.

We ended up doing almost everything together!

-THE END-
Sign up to rate and review this story