Categories > Original > Romance > Ash's Strange Love Story

Ash's Strange Love Story

by AshYoungLove 0 reviews

Ash and his father move to a new town at Ash's new school he falls in love with someone he never thought he would.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2017-02-02 - 466 words

1Ambiance
Its a nice sunny morning as Ash and his dad finish packing the moving truck. As Ash puts in one of the last boxes his father comes up and looked at him put a hand on Ash's shoulder and said. ' Ash? son are you alright I know this must be hard for you now but don't worry you'll make new friends who know maybe they will be like Sam and James'. Ash looked up at his father sighed and said.' what if i don't want new friends what if I wanna go stay with my aunt or something'. His Dad looked at him and sighed'Ash now you know you cant do that when your mother passed away she said for me to make sure that you don't have to stay with your aunt and that you be put in a better school then the one you were in now please son just'. His Dad stopped to see his son had already closed the moving trucks door and went back into the house to make sure he did not forget anything, He then sighed again and went in to find his son standing in his now empty room looking around.' Ash come one we have to get going'. Ash nodded and turned to face his father and put on a fake smile. 'sure thing dad '. His Dad smiled and then turned to walk out of the room. As His Dad walked away Ash follows and walks out of the room and then says goodbye to his old house and walks out to the moving truck and sees his dad siting in the drivers seat as he gets into the truck with him. ' Dad you really ready for this ' . His father nodded and started the truck. Time passes and Ash gets out of the moving truck to look up at his new house and he sees that all the houses look the same as his and then his father comes up and ruffles up his hair and laughed as he said. ' come along princess this truck is not gonna unpack it'ts self you know . Ash sighed and tried to fix his hair again as he said. ' why mess up my hair dad really god'. His father laughed and handed him a box as he said. ' oh calm down alright you can fix it after you finish unpacking your room stuff alright'. He looked at Ash as he took the box out of his hands and walked back to the truck to get more boxes.Ash sighed and turned and walked up to the door and opened it and walked up the stairs and saw three bed rooms he tilted his head and wondered why three rooms .....(to be continued)
Sign up to rate and review this story