Categories > Original > Romance > Ash's Strange Love Story

Chapter 2

by AshYoungLove 0 reviews

Its Ash's first day at his new school and He is Grated by Mike A First Year at School. Some how Ash starts to have feelings for this boy.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2017-02-03 - 648 words

1Moving
A loud alarm goes off and Ash slowly opens up his eyes and looks up at the ceiling and letting the alarm go off and then his dad rushed into the room and turned it off and looked at him. " Ash what are you doing get up get up your gonna be late for your first day hurry hurry'. He looked at Ash and then grabbed his shoulders and shook him now yelling.' Ash Wolf hello wake up' . Ash looked into his fathers eyes and blinked and then shook his head. " don't shake me I'm up I'm up Stop!!" . His dad stopped and looked at him and sighed.' well you need to get up alright come on I'm taking you to school and then I need to go to the office for work'. Ash then rolls his eyes and gets out of bed and walks to his bathroom and looks at him self in the mirror and sighs. " I really don't wanna go to school but its something I have to do" He sighs and he grabbed his toothbrush and brushed his teeth fixed his hair real nice and then went back to his room and looked into his closet wondering what to wear. He found a black button up shirt and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and then a red tie that he only wear half done around his neck. Then he went to his shoe dresser and found a pair of black converse grabbed them closed the dresser and went to sit on his bed to tie is shoes and then he grabbed his backpack that sat next to his bed and walked out of his room closing the door and walking down stairs to find his dad working in the kitchen. " well look who came down finally come here and eat then I'll take you to school alright' . He smiled at his son and put a plate of bacon,eggs and toast down on the table. Ash walked over to the table and then took his phone out of his pocket and put one earbud in and started to eat. His dad looked at him. " look Ash never mind its alright". Ash looked up from his plate and then shrugged as he finished and got up to put his plate in the sink and go over to the fridge and grabbed a can of cola and opened it. As he did that his father finished the dishes and dried his hands with the towel that was on the counter and looked at him. " alright Ash ready to go. As he looked a his son he saw the can and sighed. " Ash why are you drinking soda right now come on son really. Ash just walked passed his dad and waited by the front door and looked at him. " did you say something dad' . his dad sighed and grabbed his keys and walked over to his son and patted his head with a smile. ' No Ash I did not but lets go ok we don't want you to be late now come one' His dad opened the door and Ash walked out first and opened the Gate and saw the a car instead of the moving truck and tilted his head and looked at his dad as he pointed to the car. " were is the moving truck dad' His father smiled and then walked up to the car and opened the door ' I took it back last night when you were sleeping all the packing is done now since last night i finished it all Ash now come one please' Ash nodded and walked to the car and got in closed the door and looked at his dad as he started the car and drove off. ( seconds passed ). Ash got out of the car and said goodbye to his dad.
Sign up to rate and review this story