Categories > Original > Romance > Ash's Strange Love Story

First day of school

by AshYoungLove 0 reviews

Ash Finally meets Mike

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2017-02-06 - 401 words

1Moving
As Ash looked up at his new school a fresh men by the name of Mike walked up to Ash and holds out his hand. ' hi I'm Mike whats yours'. Ash tilts his head and then slowly grabs Mike's hand and shakes it. ' I'm Ash" . Mike smiled and let go of Ash's hand. " please to meet you Ash tell you what you and I are gonna be the best of friends I just know it. Ash slowly takes his hand back and looked at Mike then the bell rang and Mike jumped a little." oh Ash i um gotta go i hope we see each other again soon but ugh yea bye!. Mike turns and runs in to the school and Ash looked at his hand wondering what the hell just happened and then he himself ran into the school and he went to the office and the lady at the desk smiled and got out from behind it and walked right up to him. " you must be Mister Ash I'm Miss flower it's a pleasure to meet you young man. Ash smiled and looked at her. " I'm here to get my class list I think I'm in the right place, right'She laughed and put a hand on his shoulder. " yes hun your so right here let me get that for you'. She took her hand of his shoulder and walked back behind her desk and then started typing on her computer real fast and then printed a sheet for him and then got up grabbed the sheet and handed it to him with a smile he took it and walked out of the office to find his class which was on the second floor as he walked into the class room his teacher looked at him. ' You must be Mister Ash I am Mr Keller" Ash smiled and took a seat at the back of the class pulled out his sketch book and started to draw as he did his work then the bell rung and he grabbed his stuff and left to his next class as he was walking he bumped into someone and fell over and he looked up. " he watch were your' He saw that it was Mike. " Oh my god Ash I'm so sorry are you alright ' Mike held out his hand and Ash slowly grabbed it as Mike pulled him up .
Sign up to rate and review this story