Categories > Original > Romance > Ash's Strange Love Story

Stranger Feelings

by AshYoungLove 0 reviews

Ash starts to have more dreams of Mike

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2017-02-09 - 593 words

0Unrated
Ash is pushed up against a wall and Mike puts one of his legs in between Ash's legs and look's at Ash then leans in and whispers into Ash's ear' Ash I wanna feel your soft body you'll Let me see it now' Mike slowly starts to unbutton Ash's shirt and then kisses his neck down to Ash's stomach and then once he gets down to Ash's pants he slowly undoes his belt and then pulls the zipper of his pants down and Ash lets out a moan but then covers his mouth then Mike kisses Ash's cock through his boxers and then he slowly slid one of his hands down into his boxers and griped Ash's cock with his hand making Ash lean forward and grip Mike's hair' Mike wait wait mmm I like the way it feels but I Ahhh' Mike begins to move his hands and then he pulled out Ash's cock and slowly puts it into his mouth and sucks on it making Ash shake and moan even louder this time making Mike smirk as he sucks Ash's cock more. Mike then looked up at Ash as he was doing so Ash tried to pull him off' Le....Let go be..Before I....I Cu....Cum in you mouth Mike Ple...please let ahh ' At that moment Ash Came into Mike's mouth and let out a sigh and then panicked' Mike!!! ahh spit that out go spit it out' but instead of spiting it out Mike swallowed it and then looked up at Ash and smiled.Ash went down on his knees and looked at Mike and sighed. ' I told you to spit it out why swallow it ' Mike pulled Ash close and hugged him' Because I love ever part of you and this part was bye fare the best thing I have ever had and tasted ' Mike laughed and Ash just berried His face into Mike's neck' your mean you know that. Ash said in a sweet and sexy tone which make Mike instantly pick up Ash and take him to bed and throw Ash down onto the bed and pulled stated to undo his pants as he looked at Ash and then he took off his shirt and climbed onto the bed and started to take off Ash's shirt and pants ' and your a tease' he then licked Ash's chest and kissed His neck leaving a mark there making Ash shake and moan ' wait wait Mike wait easy easy what do you ' Mike held ash over his shoulder for a sec then Mike put Ash down as he leaned himself on the bed frame and pulled as to were he was now looking onto Ash's eyes ' take a deep breath Ash ok and just remember breath ' Ash looked at Mike ' Why would I need To Ahhhh! . Mike slid his cock slowly into Ash's ass and pushed his way in making Ash's body arch upward. " Ash your warm inside but its not enough i need more ' Mike griped Ash's hips and then started to move him up and down slowly ' Mike wait ahh it hurts Mike ahhh haaa' Mike watched Ash's small skinny body move as he began to feel pleasure and heat then he made Ash move faster and then he pulled ash forward and hugged him releasing he cum into Ash's ass and smiled.' and now you had a tasted of me ' Ash blushed and smiled ' Yea i guess i did'
Sign up to rate and review this story