Categories > Original > Romance > Ash's Strange Love Story

What Do I Do Now ?

by AshYoungLove 0 reviews

After Ash's Dream He Starts To Wonder What Mike Would Think If He Told Him.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2017-03-15 - 468 words

0Unrated
Ash and Mike were laying on the sofa watching something on The TV, Then Mike looked at Ash and smirked “Hey Ash look this is kind of boring why don’t we do something else huh” Ash looked at him and wondered what could be better than watching Tv “ok Mike what’s on your mind” Ash asked as he looked into Mike’s eyes. Then Mike softly pushed Ash down and started to pull his shirt up revealing his chest. Ash gasped “wait Mike hold on what are you doing” Mike looked down at Ash and laughed “I’m going to make love to you silly what else would I do with this body” Then he licked Ash’s nipples and gently bit them making Ash moan “ Mike don’t bite them please they are sensitive” but Mike just kept going. Soon Mike was licking down Ash’s chest , stomach then the lower half of his body until he got to his pants zipper he looked at Ash” I’m going to suck your cock dry Ash then rub it till you beg me to stop? How does that sound” Ash shook at hearing Mike say that and thought what are you saying Mike how is that even possible Mike unzipped Ash’s pants before he could answer and saw that Ash was already a little bit hard “ wow Ash I haven’t even touched you I can see that just by sucking your nipples you get turned on” Ash moaned and looked at the ceiling” who’s fault do you think is Mike” Then out of no were Mike Slid off Ash’s pants along with his boxers and licked his cock making Ash gasp and reach out to grab Mike’s shoulder to push him off” Mmm..i..ke let go not again plea.. haa “ at that moment Mike started to suck on his cock and then Ash gasped as he felt something enter his ass whole “ Mike?” Mike slid a finger into Ash’s ass and started to finger it as he was sucking Ash then let out a soft hiccup and moaned that must have made set off something in Mike because he stopped and looked at Ash who was now panting and blushing “ Ash never do that again “ Ash looked at him and tilted his head what was so bad about that ohh!! Mike started to take off his own shirt and unzipped his own pants and took them off along with his underwear “wait Mike what are you ahhhhh” Mike suddenly thrusted his cock into Ash’s ass and moved hard and fast “ this is your fault Ash You being all cute just makes me want you more and more no matter what you say” Ash moaned panted …. ( to be continued )
Sign up to rate and review this story