Categories > TV > Supernatural > Bloodlines SPN

“Penina! Hozzie!” Dean yelled, running up the stairs to where he’d heard the noise. Sam followed him.

Inside the room Penina and Hozzie sat up slowly, putting their hands to their heads. They both felt like they’d been hit by a lorry “I am never,” Hozzie choked out “Listening to you ever again.”

“Really? That’s the last thing you ever want to say to me?” Penina replied, coughing. Her lungs felt like they were completely full of dust.

“What did you say, sorry? I just made a vow to never listen to you ever again so I didn’t quite catch that.”

“We’re both going to die and you’re still being sarcastic. That’s interesting.”

“You’re such a pessimist. Sam and Dean are here; they’ll open the door and get us out.”

They heard a loud slam at the door and then Dean announced “The doors locked!”

Penina rolled her eyes “We have a genius over here. We’ve been trapped in a room and the ghost actually bothered to lock the door? Who would’ve guessed?”

“I told you not to come upstairs!” A voice cried. Penina and Hozzie looked to the corner of the room where the noise was coming from but it was so dark neither of them could see anything “I told you she doesn’t like strangers. You’re going to be sorry you didn’t listen to me.”

“Did you hear that Penina?” Hozzie asked “In case you didn’t, she said we’re gonna be sorry that we didn’t-”

“I heard.”

“I wanted to listen to her.”

“I know.”

“I cannot believe that-”

“Could you maybe stop moaning and help me figure out a plan?” Penina said, standing up slowly and feeling around the room “Help me find the light switch.”

“You’ve lost the bloody plot. This house has been abandoned for bloody ages, why would the electricity still be on? Where are the curtains? It’s still daylight outside, why is this room so dark?”

“Girls?” Sam yelled from outside “What’s happening? Are you guys okay?”

“We’re fine,” Penina yelled back “Can you guys kick the door down or something?”

“We’re trying to.” Dean called “What’s happening? Is there something in there with you?”

“I mean, there was a second ago, she told us we’d be sorry for coming upstairs or something like that.” Penina said then she shrieked as she pulled her hand back.

“Oh My God, what?” Hozzie cried, her body stiffening.

“I think I touched a cobweb.”

“Are you kidding me right now?” Hozzie snapped, as she went back to feeling across the walls to try and find a window “Hey, there’s something wet here. Maybe its condensation, the windows must be near here.” She continued feeling “It actually feels a bit thick to be condensation.”

“It’s probably blood.” Penina joked.

“Don’t say that, what if it is?” Hozzie cried, quickly wiping her hand on her jeans “Can you guys hurry up and break the door down?”

“It might not… It might not be possible.” Dean said.

“What the Hell is that supposed to mean?” Penina yelled.

“If there’s a ghost or spirit or whatever in there with you then it might be blocking the door. Sam, you try and figure out another way to get in and I’ll carry on trying to kick this door down.”

Penina took a step back and bumped into someone “Sorry Hozzie.”

“Sorry for what?” Hozzie replied.

“I just bumped into you.”

“No you didn’t.”

“Yeah, I did I just-” Penina stopped when she realised what had just happened. She put a hand up and felt skin, but it was covered in bruises, scars and cuts “I think I uh… I think I found whatever’s keeping us in this room.”

“This is my house!” A woman’s voice screamed and Penina felt herself being flung against the wall “Trespassers ought to be punished! This is my house, how dare you!”

“No, lady, it’s okay.” Penina said, getting up “We were just leaving. We’re in here by accident.”

“Trespassers deserve to die!”

“That seems a little extreme.” Penina said.

“Penina, stop having a conversation with it!” Hozzie cried “Try and open the door or something. I think I found the window but it’s boarded up. I’m gonna see if there’s something I can use to pry the boards away.”

“Don’t you dare ruin my house! Don’t touch anything! Trespassers!”

“Lady, it’s okay; we’re trying to make the house better-”

“PENINA, STOP TALKING TO IT!”

Penina scrabbled against the wall until she found the door knob. She could feel Dean kicking at it from the other side. She tried turning it “You’re never gonna believe this Hozzie but the door handle’s not turning. Shocking, I know, considering Dean can’t even kick it down-”

“You yelled at me for being sarcastic!” Hozzie snapped, prying at the planks at the window using an old lamp “If you can’t open the door then do something useful.”

Penina felt herself being flung across the room again “How are you doing anything useful?” Penina croaked as the ghost started screaming again.

“If we have light then we can see what we’re facing and maybe we can smash the window and find a way out that way.” Hozzie said “What are you doing?”

Penina was flung across the room again “I’m being used like a bloody cat toy over here so uh yeah, take your time guys, I’m only dying.”

“Don’t be so dramatic,” Hozzie said, as one of the planks started to give way. She applied more pressure “You’re doing a good job at distracting it.”

Penina felt herself being flung across the room again and whacked her head against the wall “Is that what this is?” Penina said weakly.

“Well maybe now you’ll listen to me when I say-”

“I don’t need a lecture!” Penina cried as she went flying across the room again.

The plank was almost completely off so Hozzie dropped the lamp and pulled with all her might until the plank completely gave way and they all fell to the floor. The room was suddenly filled with light. Penina and Hozzie both turned to the corner of the room where they’d both noticed movement at the same time. They found themselves face-to-face with a tall woman dressed completely in back, with grey skin that was littered in bruises and cuts. Her wrists were bleeding as if they were fresh wounds. Hozzie looked down at her hands to see what the wet substance from earlier had been and unfortunately, Penina had been right. It was blood.

Hozzie looked at Penina who was looking pretty beat up from being tossed across the room repeatedly “No!” The woman suddenly cried, hiding her face “Don’t look at me! No! Don’t you dare look at me!”

Dean managed to get the door open and the twins ran out of the room before Dean could even react. They didn’t stop until they’d made it onto the front lawn. They stopped to catch their breath before hugging each other tightly.
Sign up to rate and review this story