Categories > Original > Horror > The Loud House Season 2

The Loud House Season 2

by orieo82 0 reviews

The Loud House Season 2 isn't looking as good as season one for Lincoln

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2016-08-08 - 6130 words

0Unrated
Lincoln Loud breathed a sigh of relief when he heard silence one day when he got home from school until he realized having ten sisters meant silence was a bad thing.
Lincoln(Whispering) I know they're here somewhere.
Lincoln carefully walked listening for signs of giggling, laughing, baseball bat cracks, constant screaming, guitar riffs, corny jokes, or any other thing that may warn him that his sisters were home.
Lincoln(Looking around) I swear I'd trade this body for a girl's body any day of the week. At least then I wouldn't be treated differently.
Lincoln slowly crept upstairs not knowing all his sisters had the same plan for him so they could dump him on the one sister they thought was the most annoying.
Lincoln(Scoping out his room) Wellllllllllll their not in here so maybe they did go out for the day which would be heaven for a guy like me.
Lincoln took his clothes off not seeing Lisa under his bed replacing his clothes with another persons.
Lincoln(Looking at the TV screen) As I said I didn't ask for ten sisters and if I could I'd change in a second.
Lisa(Shuffling Off) That can be arranged Lincoln.
Lisa walked back to her room where all the girls watched her mix Lincoln's sweat with another of the sister's.
Girl: So once this is done I'd get to room with him?
Lisa: Yes Lynn once I concoct this potion you have to mix it in something Lincoln will drink then he'll be the smallest Loud and yours for the molding.
Lynn(Rubbing her hands together) Perfect because neither of you want to play what I like to play anymore.
Lola(Scraping grass from her teeth) Maybe because flag football becomes tackle football when you play.
Lucy(Rubbing herself) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'd rather conjure spirits then get bruises any day.
Leni: Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa Luann thinks I'm taking too many hits to the head.
Lori: And grass stains are so not my color.
Lisa: Luckily today's Thursday new comic day or getting this sweat would be a lot harder.
Luann: Sooooooooooo who wants to hear a joke it's really funny.
All the girl's glared at her as Luanne shrugged.
Luanne: Everybody's a critic and most critic's are as bad as you ten.
Lilly cooed and giggled which gave Luanne an idea.
Luanne(Taking white makeup and a red rubber nose) Come on Lills you can be my partner in comedy crime.
Lana: Thank God I was her partner in comedy crime before Lilly and it's not the most fun especially if you're petrified of clowns.
Lilly giggled as Luanne juggled everything in her arms leading Lilly to the bathroom.
Luanne: See Lana was the why type everything I asked her to do she always asked me why.
Lilly giggled as Luanne opened the makeup and spread it on Lilly's face first then she placed a red nose in the middle of Lilly's face.
Luanne: Now repeat after me knock knock.
Lilly: Ock ock.
Luanne: Close enough then you wait for them to say who's there.
Lilly was silent and Luanne smiled down at her.
Luanne(Holding her ear) Who's therrrrreeeeeeee. then you say you.
Lilly: You.
Luanne: You whoooooooooooo then you say no need to shout I'm over here ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaa.
Lilly: Oer ere oer ere he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeeeee.
Luanne(Holding Lilly close) My very first joke see I got braces and glasses at a young age so instead of kids laughing at me they laughed with me.
Lilly giggled liking the new her and Luanne loved the new Lilly who was going to also get glasses and braces like her.
Luanne(Ruffling Lilly's little hair) Not to worry sis the braces and glasses may make you look funny but joke books upon joke books will help you feel better.
Lilly shrugged as Luanne placed a bicycle helmet on Lilly then rode her bike to her dentist to make an appointment for Lilly then her eye doctor was next.
Luanne: Just wait till you see what Lynn has planned for Lincoln boy did he make a stupid wish.
Lilly was led into the optometrist where Luanne's old glasses as a baby were waiting for Lilly.
Luanne(Walking up to a desk) Hi Marge I'm here for my old glasses.
Marge(Handing Luanne a small pair of glasses) Be careful this time Luanne we can't keep replacing your glasses.
Luanne(Sneering) Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh these aren't for me.
Luanne put the glasses on Lilly and all of a sudden Lilly was in underwear instead of a diaper with Luanne giggling.
Luanne: Yeaaaaaaaaaa I potty trained myself when I was a little girl.
Lilly moaned trying to move around in the underwear as Luanne led her to her dentist in the same building as her eye doctor.
Luanne(Cackling) Get ready to have those chompers wired.
Luanne sat Lilly in a dentist chair and she took one next to Lilly one of them getting braces the other getting them tightened.
Luanne(Rubbing her tongue along her teeth) Yeppppppppp comedy is totes the way to go for you Lills.
Lilly huffed angrily like Luanne rubbing her tongue along her now braced teeth.
Luanne(Placing Lilly on her bike) As I said this is nothing compared to what's waiting back home for Lincoln.
The two girls laughed evilly knowing Lincoln had it worse off than the rest of them.
__________________________________________________________________________
Lisa motioned for Lynn's jock strap, sports bra, soccer uniform, soccer socks, and hair scrunchie squeezing all the sweat from them gagging at the smell of it.
Lynn: Yeaaaaaaaa they're pretty rank my underwear is ranker then all of them put together.
Lisa(Wearing a gas mask) Extract the sweat from them if you please.
Lynn pulled her underwear off as the girl's gagged with Lynn wringing the underwear into a soda bottle joining the rest of the sweat including Lincoln's and then Lisa poured soda to the top.
Lisa(Putting the cap on the bottle) There now he must drink every drop and then you'll have a little sister or brother your choice and also a new roommate.
Lynn(Sneering) Lincoln time to meet your match your sporty, kung fooey, kick boxing, BMX riding, Skateboard tricking, out of the carton drinking, last piece of pizza stealing older sister.
Lynn walked off with her potion as the other girls sighed but also wished they had people to mold into their perfect siblings too.
Lucy: At least Lynn's not my roommate anymore she snores like a hibernating bear.
Sister's: So do you.
Lucy: Yea well where do you think I learned it.
Lola(Postioning her tiara) It would be nice to have another pagaent princess in the house.
Luna(Jamming on her guitar) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa and a rocker chick.
Lisa: An assistant would be an ideal guinea pig.
Lori: Sha and a little sis would be a great shadower AKA shadowing me.
Leni: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea I wanna say stuff too.
Lucy: And my darkness and snoring would be great to pass on because truthfully Lynn learned the snoring from me.
Lana: And a reptile and bug catcher would be great to have somebody just like me.
The sisters all cackled running different directions leaving Lynn and Lincoln home by themselves which is how they both wanted it.
Lynn(Packing her things) Less witnesses means less alibis.
Lynn filled three suitcases and two duffle bags full of her stuff and skipped down the hall to Lincoln's room kicking his door in and throwing her stuff on the floor a half naked Lincoln shrieking when he saw her.
Lynn(Sweating) Whewwwwwwwwww hey Linc new roomie little help?
Lincoln(Cautiosly approaching Lynn) Uhhhhhhhhhhh Lynn are you and Lucy having problems again?
Lynn(Nodding) In fact the whole sisterly bonding thing is a hoax I sooooooooooooooooo can't bond with our sister's.
Lincoln: Hate to sound like a Luanne so buy some super glue he, he, he, he, he, heeeeee heelarious.
Lynn(Unpacking her bags) Funny Linc but you're no Luanne she's quick on the uptake.
Lincoln: Uhh Lynn need I remind you again that this room is not meant for two which is why I'm the only one sleeping in it.
Lynn: Linc you sure make some loud wishes and it's because of those loud wishes that you're getting what you want for once.
Lincoln: A dirtbike?
Lynn: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no.
Lincoln: A puppy?
Lynn: Try again.
Lincoln: A kitty.
Lynn: Linc you have ten sisters animals are not what you need.
Lincoln: A little brother?
Lynn(Smiling) You're getting warmer.
Lincoln: I give up.
Lynn(Pulling the blankets to Lincoln's bed back) Well you wished that you could be a girl so you're not treated differently than we are.
Lincoln(Gulping) Yea sooooooooooooo what are you going to do about it?
Lynn(Getting into the bed) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it feels good to let my sweat moisten this mattress Lucy makes me shower before lying down on the bed.
Lincoln(Looking down at the moist mattress) Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I can see why.
Lynn(Beaming) Only some of that is sweat the rest is another bodily function.
Lincoln(Sniffing the spot) Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh ewwwwwwwww there's a bathroom right next to the bedroom.
Lynn(Reaching out) Too-far-besides-us-being-roomies-is-going-to-require-some-getting-used-to-on-your-part-Linc.
Lincoln: Fine I'll try getting used to having you as a roommate but please no-
Before Lincoln could respond Lynn giggled farting under the blankets then forcing him under them.
Lynn: DDDDDDDDDUUUUUTTTTTCCCCCHHHHHHH OOOOVVVVVEEENNNNNN HE, HE, HE, HE, HE, HE, HEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Lincoln: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh eww, eww, eww, eww, eww, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww let me ooouuutttttttttt.
Lynn(Sitting on the blankets) Hang on I think I feel more coming Linc or should I call you Abe.
Lynn let another fart out and it covered the room in green smoke and Lincoln passed out due to the smell.
Lynn(Beaming) No more broccolli smoothies for you Dairy Air.
Lynn cackled unpacking more things until Lincoln's room was decorated the same way her room was decorated when she shared it with Lucy meaning Lynn Lynn and even more Lynn.
Lynn(Folding underwear) Every boy loves sharing his dresser with a girl ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaa.
Sports bras and undershirts were in the next drawer as a smaller dresser appeared in the room and Lynn found her kiddie wardrobe as she called it waiting for Lincoln.
Lynn: Nowwwwwwwwwwwww to wake Linc up and shrink him down to size.
Lucy(Holding a potato sack) I take it you dutch ovened him?
Lynn(Beaming) Yeppppppppp and as his big sis I'm going to teach him how to use the dutch oven to get even with any bully. My underwear have holes I've used it so much.
Lucy: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww more than I needed to know.
Lynn: Those holy undies are hand me downs to Linc now and he'll get used to them.
Lucy: Wellllllllll i'm off to do a- uhh- a- science- expieriment- on- a- piglet.
Lynn(Shutting the door) Good more Linc time for me.
Lynn pulled the covers back and placed her soccer cleets under Lincoln's nose.
Lincoln(Gagging) Blech-did-you-have-to-dutch-oven-me-sooooooooooo-hard? What-is-with-the-gaggy-smelling-things-in-you-Lynn.
Lynn(Shrugging) Lucy has a theory that me drinking from the carton has messed the girly balance in me.
Lincoln: Soooooooooooooooo about my wish?
Lynn(Sneering) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea about that. why don't we talk about that over a nice cold glass of soda?
Lincoln(Sniffing) Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww this room smells like broccolli. Anything to get out of this room.
Lynn(Taking Lincoln's hand) Right this way little sis.
Lincoln(Shrugging) As I said at least I won't be treated differently.
Lincoln was led to the kitchen and a scream was heard from Lucy's room.
Lynn: She must be conjuring spirits again.
Lincoln: Yea her and her cray cray spirit conjuring mojo.
Lynn: Uno memento little bro I need to find the soda.
Lincoln(Shrugging) Whatever.
Lynn opened the soda and as a final touch farted into it giggling quietly and whispering Dutch Oven to the soda.
Lynn(Pouring two large glasses) There Linc and you can have mine too if you like.
Lincoln downed both the glasses and noticed Lynn was now taller then him and he was puny.
Lynn(Chuckling) How did my dutch oven soda taste.
Lincoln: Wait- you- eww- gross- eww- gross- eww- gross- eeeeeewwwwww- gggrrrooossssssss.
Lynn: Lisa mixed our sweat in it too so now you and I will be inseperable.
Lincoln gulped as Lynn grabbed him and led him to his room which aired out.
Lynn(Opening a drawer) Nowwwwwwwwww let me introduce you to dutch oven underwear and Kitty not two d's but two t's and a y wardrobe.
Lincoln: Dutch-oven-underwear-and-kitty-wardrobe?
Lynn nodded pulling out tiger striped clothes and a pair of pink, ruffly, holy underwear.
Lynn(Beaming) My first pair of dutch oven underwear they ride up which give them the G string look you see today
Lincoln: Look Lynn maybe my wish wasn't such a smart wish.
Lynn: Noooooooooooooo duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh do you realyyyyyyyyyyyy think soooooooooooooo?
Lincoln: So why not just torture me by keeping me this way and becoming my roommate?
Lynn(Grabbing Lincoln and pinning him to the floor) two reasons one you need to take that be careful what you wish for comment seriously and two as I said ages ago the girls don't want to do what I want.
Lincoln: What makes you think I do?
Lynn(Sneering) I'll force you to like it Linc buddy old pal.
Lynn lied Lincoln down taking his clothes off and giggling maniacally liking the fear she could see in Lincoln.
Lynn(Pointing to the wet spot on the bed) And as we can see not fully potty trained which is why Lucy hated rooming with me that and my drooling and snoring schedule.
The pink underwear were forced over Lincoln as a boy burst into Lincoln's room finding he was 60% too late to save him.
Lynn(Clapping) John, John, John what were you really gonna do to save him?
John: Going to do to save him not gonna going to that's good grammar.
Lynn(Whistling through her fingers) I have a girl for you to meet Grammar Rodeo Lead Buckaroo.
John eeped as Luna walked up her guitar at the ready to torture this boy to no end.
Luna(Grabbing the boy) Come on roadie I have the best plans for you and I ever.
Lynn(Shutting the door) Rock on Luna and mini Luna.
Lincoln forced the underwear off and leapt from the window Lynn expecting this giggled getting pads on.
Lynn: First lesson Linc never underestimate extreme sporters or their new ways of playing sports.
Lincoln made the mistake of putting the jock strap Lynn handed down to him on and he shrank not noticing it.
Lynn(In the distance) 10 41 10 41 10 41 hut hut hut hut hike.
Lynn got in a tackling pose and ran full force at a now pee wee Lincoln and tackled him to the ground.
Lynn: And Lola says I'm too rough puhlease like Princess Tiara can handle pee wee football like us Linc.
Lincoln(Moaning) I think you broke my spleen.
Lynn(standing on Lincoln) Nonsense I probably just bruised it. Now let's get you changed Feisty Feline.
A guitar riff was heard from the house and John was launched from the window and Lynn in true baseball player style caught him.
Lynn(Shaking her head) Tisk tisk John Luna needs practice and you're her practice partner.
John's ears took hold by themselves attaching themselves to the side of his head with Luna beaming.
Luna: Nightmare On Elm Street 6 Carlos' death scene my favorite scene now either let me pierce those now very sensitve ears or go the way of Carlos.
Lynn(Making a face) Yeesh that death was painful but Debbie's in nightmare 4 the roach motel was worse.
Luna(Punching Lynn's arm) Hey thanks Lynn I can use both if this boy isn't cooperative.
Lynn walked up to Lincoln her jock strap making a boy part of Lincoln's fall completely off.
Lynn(cackling) Looks like we're having hot dogs for dinner tonight Linc.
Lincoln(Gulping) Wait-this-isn't-mine-this-is-the-one-you-gave-to-me-when-you-didn't-need-it-anymore.
Lynn(Smiling) Yepppppppppp you really should check the name before putting it on your body newly acquired little sis and Feisty Feline lover.
Lincoln got scared sweat pouring from him as Lynn smiled seeing a lot of herself in Lincoln.
Lynn: Soon sis you'll be slacking off on your chores, playing sports, beating the boys at sports, finding that one boy you can't resist, then planting a kiss on him claiming him as your own.
Lincoln moaned tears falling from his eyes as he finally gave in and the tiger costume fitted itself onto Lincoln.
Lynn(Kissing her muscles) Just call these and me Adrena Lynn.
Lynn laughed as Lincoln ran at her hugging her and she found her sparring partner plus all the other things she needed in Lincoln.
Lynn(Picking Lincoln up) Come on sis I'm going to teach you the dutch oven.
Lincoln and Lynn cackled as Lynn saw Lincoln was immeadiately taking to being her sister.
Lynn: After dutch ovens we'll have ice cream sundaes.
Lincoln(Licking his lips) And peanut butter and saurkraut sandwiches?
Lynn(Ruffling Lincoln's hair) Sure after all I made them your favorite.
Lincoln was led into the house as Lynn opened her new bedroom door and led Lincoln inside.
Lynn: Time to take after me little sis he. he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeee.
______________________________________________________________________________
In Luna's room John was in the middle of a satanic circle his ears still throbbing and Luna sneered her guitar strap swinging this way and that knowing the worst nightmare for John.
Luna(Putting her guitar back) Fine you're not a fan of mine and I can see that but you're going to wish you were when I'm done with you.
Luna pulled a pudding cup from her backpack and tossed it to John who thinking this was a nice gesture gobbled it down and Luna giggled with Lola passing by and John knew he made the worst mistake ever.
Luna: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LLLLLLLLLLoooooolllllaaaaaaaaaaa John ate the last pppppppppuuuuuudddddddiiiiiiinnnnnggggggg.
Lola(Gritting her teeth) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh did he nowwwwwwwwwwwwww? I'll show him how much he should love pudding.
Luna(Looking into people's dreams) Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I knew someone out there loved my band The Crossbones.
Lola(Grabbing John) Eat my pudding will you? Well let me introduce you to a new lifestyle that includes all the pudding you can eat.
John(Grabbing the doorframe) Nooooooooooooooo I know who you are and what you want.
Lola(Growing bulging muscles) Good then the ghost stories are working.
Luna transferred herself to her biggest fans dreams glad that she found someone to keep herself in dreams.
Lola: It's good that you remember me John because your memories or lack there of is what keeps me in your dreams.
John felt his grip to the doorframe loosening and with a final tug Lola pulled John into her room.
Lola(Closing her door) Sooooooooooooo a fan of pudding are we?
John(Handing Lola the cup) There are smidgets of chocolate vanilla swirl left.
Lola(Sneering) Who wants smidgets? I'll do to you what my mom did to me when I ate all the chocolate chip cookies.
John saw a fridge in Lola's room and she pulled cup after cup of vanilla chocolate swirl pudding out of it and she put them on the table with a spoon.
Lola(Forcing John into a chair) Well dig in I mean you love other people's pudding soooooooooo much.
John: Look Luna gave me the pudding I didn't know it was yours.
Lola(Pointing to sharpie ink) Lola Anne Loud I don't think that's you is it?
John: No but I had one pudding cup there are about five million to be exact so why punish me like this?
Lola(Modeling in front of John) My big tummy makes being a pagent princess hard but if I had a sister I could live through her like dance moms do to their daughters.
John: Uhh if I eat those I'd have the same diet as you and therefore have the same flabby tummy.
John saw Lola's eyes become evil and he knew he'd said the wrong thing to her.
Lola(Advancing to John) Yes well your way ahead of me in fact I bet I could drain your tummy and still be skinnier than you.
John(Looking down at himself) Whatever you say porky.
Lola(Pushing John in) Dig in or I'll feed them to you either way those cups are going to be eaten every one of them.
John(Folding his arms across his chest) Then I guess you and one or two of your dopey sisters are going to have to force that junk down my gullet.
Lola(Smirking) Your call Luna's a real Elm Street fan.
John(Shrugging) So what.
Lola(Giggling) You'll see what I mean sooner than you think.
John chuckled snapping his eyes open and he was back in his room smiling as his mom called him down for dinner.
John(Licking his lips) Yum I bet it's fried chicken my favorite.
Lola's POV(Giggling) MMMMMMMMMMM mine too.
John raced into the kitchen and sat down a plate of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, soda, and pudding for dessert.
Mrs. Quinn: Well dig in that chicken's not gonna eat itself.
John yawned poking his food his mom watching him like a hawk.
Mrs. Quinn: John you need to eat nightmares are no reason to starve yourself food gives you fuel.
John(Poking his food) Yea well nightmares are one thing threats from a pink wearing pageant queen with a love for pudding thats something else.
Mrs. Quin(Sighing) Whatever you're delusional and your not leaving this table until you eat all your dinner and dessert.
John(Folding his arms across his chest) Fine then we're going to be here for awhile.
Mrs. Quinn: Great everybody who finished may leave John have fun staring at your food.
John(Shouting) MAYBE I'LL JUST FORCE FEED IT TO MYSELF AND COME BACK FOR SECONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THAT?
Mrs. Quinn: I'd love that seeing you aren't eating and then you can leave to do what you want.
John moaned poking his food as the kitchen changed to a long table all of John's brothers and sisters laughing and Luna walked up in a maids outfit.
Luna(Cackling) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please ma'am allow me Bon Appetite Bitch.
John's chair turned into a high chair and Luna beamed down at him with Lola twirling up to hiim.
Lola(Sneering) I told you she was an Elm Street fan. Greta's death reserected ha, ha, ha, ha haaaaaaaa.
Luna(Holding a tray) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM appetizers first Mini Lola.
John was tight lipped as Luna tried forcing motzerella sticks, mini meatballs, and chicken fingers into his mouth.
Luna(Wiggling her fingers) Not as hungry as Greta but that'll change.
John's stomach growled as Lola's did the same which is when Lola realized she could control John.
Lola(Opening her mouth) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM yummy food flight 101 ready for landing.
John's mouth opened and Luna punishing him shoved all the apps into his mouth at once.
Luna: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM tasty huh?
John's cheeks puffed out as Lola twirled up to him her cheeks the same as his.
Luna: Yea we called her Squirel because she stored food for winter like a squirel.
Lola gulped down the food as John did the same his stomach amazingly becoming smaller, flatter, and skinnier than Lola's.
Luna(Pushing Lola and John a plate) 1st course up youngsters.
Lola pulled the silver tin from her plate and John being her puppet did the same.
Lola(Attacking the plate) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM fried chicken my favorite.
John said the same as whole bones were shoved into his mouth until skin chicken and all were cleaned from them.
Lola(Cackling) There dry as a bone little sis and now for the second course.
Luna(Giggling) SECOND HELPINGS HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lola and Luna giggled forcing more food into John's mouth.
Lola: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor baby you haven't even gotten to dessert yet.
Luna(Opening a million pudding cups) Eat up John this is a competition and if you beat Lola then she'll leave you and your nightmares alone.
John swalowed the food and started attacking the pudding cups Lola joining him knowing he didn't stand a chance.
Lola(Throwing cup after cup behind her) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and I'm just getting started little sis.
Luna: Boyyyyyyyyyyyy would I hate to be in your slippers.
John(Gulping) Slippers?
Lola(Nodding) And Unitard see I figure I'm the pagaent princess why should I give that up? So in return you'll be guitar riff please.
Luna played a riff on her guitar and Lola sneered down at John.
Lola: The ballet and gymnast sister boy are you going to have fun.
John(Beaming) I sure will because I just beat you Mrs. Talk Out My Plan.
Lola shrieked seeing all the cups of John's empty and she got face to face with him.
Lola: This isn't over.
John(Waving) Whatevs goodbye to my bad dreams.
Lola(Walking off) That's what you think.
Luna(Smiling) She said if you beat her she'd leave your nightmares alone.
John: Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa so what.
Luna(Snuggling John) That leaves little old me up for some scaring of my own.
John(Escaping Luna's grip) What does that mean?
Luna(Going through her guitar case) It means I found a sister in you and there's nothing you can do to escape like Lola since I don't believe in loopholes.
John snapped his eyes open being back in his own room not knowing Lynn's shadow as Lynn was calling her sister was waiting for him.
Lynn's shadow(Jumping) It's Adrena Lynn from the top turnbuckle.
Before John could respond Lynn's shadow landed on him wearing nothing but a luchador mask.
John: Ewwwwwwwwwwwww your sweating all over me get off of me.
Lynn's shadow(Snickering) Lynn was sooooooooooo right being naked in a luchador mask is the bees knees.
John(Shielding his eyes) Grossssssssssssssssss put some clothes on kid.
Lynn's Shadow(Stretching) Not-A-chance-being-naked-in-my-truest-form-is-Amazeballs.
John(Grumbling) I was better off with Luna the guitar playing freakshow.
Lynn's Shadow: Shahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I could've told you that idiot.
John(Closing his eyes) It might not be too late.
Lyyn(Grinning) Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it could be seeing your mom and dad are about to sign your life to The Loud Family.
Lynn's Shadow(Turning John's wall into a viewing screen) Let's watch shall we?
Luna's POV: So if you'll just sign here, here, here, inital here, here, and here and we're good.
John(Screaming) Noooooooooooooooo how could you guys get rid of me?
Lynn(Sneering) Because they have eleven other daughters and sons.
John jumped out of a window in his room and he was transported to a decrepit room with guitars, amps, microphones, microphone stands, drums, bass', and keeyboards everywhere.
John: Ugh it's a muscian's dream.
Luna(Sneering) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa literally.
John(Turning around) What do you want from me?
Luna lifted up her skull shirt and screaming face after screaming face met John as Luna cackled coldly slowly walking up to him.
Luna: These are the souls that once tried defeating me and there's plenty of room for more. I bet your soul tastes like hamburger pizza or meatball pizza.
John: I thought you wanted a sister.
Luna(Sneering) No doubt but once you become my sister me as a three year old's soul and inner child will be you.
John backed up with Luna cackling pinning him to the wall.
Luna: I just need to get rid of a troublesome brother of yours first.
Luna cackled locking John into her dreamworld and she skipped off to another boy's dream knowing just what this boy needed.
Luna(Opening a door) Trevor Quinn time to meet your match Luna Loud.
Luna gently crept up to Trevor's bed and sneered seeing him asleep which was how she liked him.
Luna(Removing Trevor's shoes) This is going to be wayyyyyyyyyy too easy.
Luna took her boots off and then she took Trevor's and her clothes off until only her was dressed in skull panties and a suede purple bra.
Luna(Snapping pictures) For the girl in his life he, he, he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeee.
Luna sent all the pictures to Natalie Anderson Trevor's girlfriend and she giggled removing her undergarments next.
Natalie(Stroming into the room) GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR TREVOR HOW COULD YOU AND WITH A LOUD NO LESS?
Trevor(Groggy) What?
Luna(Pretneding to cry) He raped me I told him to stop but he was all I'm a manly man and I'll fuck you if I want.
Natalie(Walking past Luna) Honestly Loud I don't blame you the poor thing. Trevor we are so done and if you think you have a second chance with me then you have a snowball's chance in hell.
Trevor(Jumping up) Wait we never did anything Natalie I still have my clothes on.
Natalie(Pointing at the floor) So those aren't your clothes and hers mixed on the floor?
Trevor shrieked seeing his and Luna's clothes on the floor and Natalie stormed off with Luna sneering as the bedroom door slammed.
Luna(Walking up to Trevor) Geeeeeeeeeeeee I wonder what got into her?
Trevor(Pushing Luna away) Gee I don't know maybe it's the naked girl in my room.
Luna(Showing Trevor her phone) I wasn't naked when I sent the pics I had my underwear on Trev.
Trevor(Opening the door) Just get out freak I have a phone call to make to Natalie.
Luna(Wiggling her fingers) Noooooooooooooo I don't think I will.
The door slammed shut and locked and boards grew over Trevor' windows.
Luna(Walking up to Trevor) See I flirted with you all year and you shot me down so now I've come to get revenge.
Trevor(Trying to open the door) Unlock this door right now Loud.
Luna(Picking up her clothes) Nahhhhhhhhhhhh I don't think I will.
Trevor gulped as Luna got closer her soul stomach screaming for freedom.
Luna(Patting her stomach) Always room for more Trev the question is will you join them?
Trevor: Wait you have no hold over me my parents signed John over to you.
Luna(Sneering evilly) Have you seen A Nightmare On Elm Street 2 yet Trevor?
Trevor: No I heard it sucked.
Luna(Shaking her head) Not the best in the series but in a nutshell Freddy's looking for a new body and a new boy moves to town.
Trevor: Sounds like a snorefest.
Luna: Anyhow Freddy and the new kid eventually find each other and Freddy uses the new kid to haunt more kids on Elm Street.
Trevor: Predictable plot twist so what next the kid kills for Freddy?
Luna(Ruffling Trevor's hair) So you have seen it?
Trevor: No I can just predict what happens new kid dies Freddy dies with him. New kid turns out to be alive The end he lives happily ever after with his girlfriend.
Luna(Grabbing Trevor) Do you know why I told you this story?
Trevor: To kill time?
Luna(Getting eye to eye with Trevor) Nope I told you this story because we're about to live through it or at least I am.
Trevor(Punching Luna) Yea sure you better watch it Loud you're bleeding.
Luna(Grabbing Trevor) I sure am but soon me and these souls yours included will be in my stomach but your stomach first.
Trevor laughed hysterically as Luna placed a handmade glove of razor sharp metal on Trevor's right hand.
Trevor(Yanking the glove) Heyyyyyyyyyyyy I can't get it off.
Luna(Laughing triumphantly) Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa now no one sleeps thanks to Luna Loud and Trevor Quinn for reserecting Luna Loud.
Trevor(Banging on the door) MOM DAD LET ME OUT PLEASE YOU HAVE TO LET ME OUT I'M BECOMING LUNA LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luna(Giggling) They can't see in dreams which your in Sleepyhead I control the world and the lock works both ways.
Mrs. Quinn(Banging on the door) Trevor unlock this door.
Trevor(Crying) I CAN'T SHE LOCKED IT FROM BOTH SIDES YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO BREAK IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luna giggled coldly and became a mass of purple smoke evaporating into Trevor her cold giggle echoing inside of his stomach.
Mr. Quinn(Banging on the door) TREVOR YOU UNLOCK THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN. I'M NOT GONNA ASK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trevor(Holding his stomach) OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHE'S COMING BACK OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Once Trevor opened his mouth to scream we see Luna's eyes in his throat her gurgling laughter as she took over Trevor's body.
Luna's POV: Time for me to do away with this puppet and start going solo.
White light after white light shot into Luna's stomach all of them screaming as she raised the gloved hand and cut into Trevor and she emerged in her clothes the door unlocking.
Luna(Walking off) It was a two for one sale on people I wanted to take.
The parents shrugged as Luna opened the wall and a door appeared taking her back to John's new dreamworld.
Luna(Closing th door) Nowwwwwwwwwwww what to do with you?
John(Walking up to Luna) If you want me just take me?
Luna(Taking a backpack off of her) Good choice lil sis and now let us get you looking more Luna age three and not what you wear now.
Luna pulled a small pair of pink underwear, a small purple skirt, a small white belt, A small purple skull shirt, A small pair of purple combat boots, and two paper clips looking at John's ears.
Luna: Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is gonna hurt but I'm gonna have to pierce your ears.
John(Holding his ears) No way that wasn't part of the deal.
Luna(Smiling) Sorry Love but there is no deal I'm not the deal making type.
John ran off as Luna laughed turnig the floor into Grape Hubba Bubba gum her favorite.
John(Trying to lift his feet) Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm stuck.
Luna(Grabbing a sterilized needle) You sure are now hold still this may sting a bit.
Luna pierced both of John's ears as he screamed which was music to Luna's ears.
Luna(Sneering) Trevor never screamed he just bawled like a baby while I took control of him.
John(Screaming) TREVORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YOU CAN FIGHT HER JUST HURT HER LIKE YOU HURT ME SO MANY TIMES BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luna(Voicing Trevor) I-can't-she's-stronger-than-you-shrimpo-and-besides-if-I-fight-her-she'll-just-remmerge-when-I-least-expect-it.
John(Punching Luna) There I got you started you just have to hurt her the rest of the way.
Luna(Sneering) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM what's that I taste a combination of hamburger and meatball pizza AKA Trevor's nummy soul and inner child ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaaaa.
John: Noooooooooooooooooooo Trevorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you could have beat her.
Luna(Patting her stomach) Yep now he's in my tummy with the others and you will be there soon enough.
John gulped as the paper clips were shown to him first and Luna sneered getting him stuck in the Hubba Bubba again.
Luna(Sticking the paper clips into John's ears) There rule one as a rocker never underestimate the power to be an individual.
John's ears grew smaller as Luna pushed him down tearing his clothes off.
Luna(Unfolding the underwear) The pinkies first then the rock outfit and then the PJ's and after that your soul will join the others.
Luna forced the pink underwear, small purple skirt, small white belt, small purple skull shirt, a small pair of purple tights, and the small purple combat boots on John.
Luna(Giggling) And veoula we have Luna Loud age 3 where she discovered rock music for the first time.
John's body molded to the clothes then Luna forced him out of the rock outfit and forced a pair of white see through underwear and a purple nightgown over him.
Luna(Beaming) In 3-2-1 and we have ignition.
John screamed little Luna taking his body and his soul went into little Luna's stomach as she patted it a look of pure satisfaction on her face.
Little Luna(Smiling) You should have done what you tolds your biggest bro to do and fight me or at least put up a little of a fight shrimpy.
Luna(Pushing a small bed next to her's) Well Luna Jr. we have a bed here with your name on it.
Little Luna jumped into the bed and fell asleep as Luna did the same John's friends not knowing they were now all Loud House Season 2 targets.
Well R&R not that you will on this site because nobody does but you know maybe I'll get lucky :) I'll write more tomorrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story