Categories > Original > Horror > The Loud House Season 2

Chapter 2 Lana's Revenge

by orieo82 0 reviews

Yea, yea, yea you know my writing style by now

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Humor - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2017-04-02 - 2725 words

0Unrated
Lola Loud sneered seeing a boy she knew as her bully snacking on sugar and she cackled rubbing her palms together evilly.
Lola: Looks like someone brought themselves a one way ticket to dental assistant Lola Loud and her homemade fried chicken dinner he, he, he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeee.
Lola sneered evilly as the boy continued to devour candy not caring that his two front teeth hurt which were the ones Lola and Lana lost but the boy continued eating sugar.
Lola(Dressing into a white dentist coat) Time for this boy to learn like I did that sugar all the time is a bad thing.
Lola giggled the boy's dentist office door changing from DR. Washington to DR. Loud and all the kids who were in the office gulped knowing what Lola was like and what she was after.
Lola(Grinning) NNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEXXXXXXTTTTTTTTTTTTT patient please.
All the kids were being held by their parents as they attempted to run.
Lola(Walking up to the kids) No worries all of you aren't who I want to torture but he should be here soon. Until then I'll take the next kiddy in line.
A little girl was led into the office and lied in the dentist chair and Lola grabbed a tiny mirror insepcting the girl's teeth.
Lola: MMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM perfect you must floss. alright hop down and I'll call the next person in for an inspection.
The little girl sighed relief and ran to her mom as Lola grabbed a crying boy and sat him in the dentist chair next.
Lola: Sooooooooooo it says here that you haven't been flossing. That's a bad thing I never flossed and look what happened to my two front teeth.
Lola opened her mouth and showed the boy gaps where her two front teeth used to be and the boy gulped.
Lola(Grabbing a mirror) Now let's have a look at those chompers.
The boy was tight lipped as Lola sneered knowing exactly what to do.
Lola: Fine let cavities and decay rot your teeth to tell you the truth I'm looking for a boy like that to become my ballet obsessed sister.
The boy opened wide as Lola grinned inspecting his teeth and she smiled down at him.
Lola: Perfect teeth you just need to floss more so away with you and as it looks the parents took all the kids away too which is how I like it.
Lola grinned evilly grabbing instruments for tooth pulling and a small pink duffel bag from a closet in her new office.
Lola: Jessie Simms time to meet the reason you should never bully a pagaent girl.
Lola heard a bell ring above the door and she sneered walking from her office to the waiting room to find Jessie Simms gnawing apart a blue airhead and his mom shaking her head at him knowing he had to have cavities and also knowing what Lola had in store for him.
Lola: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you must be my 12:00 Jessie Simms? Let's make this quick you're cutting right into lunch time.
Jessie(Shrugging) I could care less I don't believe in dentists or pagaent girls that think their dentists.
Mrs. Simms: Jessie I wouldn't anger her if I were you. She's not the type to make angry honey.
Lola(Grabbing Jessie's hand) Come along I have a feeling you have tons of cavities and I have just the thing for that.
Jessie was led into the office where the dentist chair became a chair of torture with steel cuffs on the side.
Lola(Looking at Jessie's file) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahhhhhhhhhh it says here that you refuse to let anybody examine your mouth. Well nobody hasn't met me yet.
Lola pushed Jessie into the chair and cuffed his arms in sneering down at him a dentist mirror in her hand.
Lola: You know I was a very defiant person at the dentist too until my mom became one and she taught me that there's nothing to be scared of.
Jessie(Struggling) Right because all dentists have torture chairs with steel cuffs on the side.
Lola: That is a contigency plan see I know what you're like and I'm going to make you regret ever bullying me.
Jessie smirked as Lola walked up with a tiny dentist mirror giggling down at her prey.
Luna(Putting a doctors mask on) Nowwwwwwwwwwww open wwwwiiiiidddddeeeeeee.
Jessie shook his head no smirking and tight lipped.
Lola(Grinning) You know John was as stubborn as you before Luna my sister made him her sister.
Jessie still tight lipped flipped Lola the finger as Lola sneered getting on top of him her flabby stomach and butt causing pain in Jessie.
Lola(Sneering) See this is what all dentist had to do to me before my mom took me on.
Jessie's eyes watered in pain as Lola stretched across him inching herself up to his mouth her mirror dancing across her fingers.
Lola(Getting eye to eye with Jessie) Soooooooooooooooo how's about we open up that mouth and you show me those pearly whites?
Jessie shook his head no as Lola stood up tall then squated peeing on Jessie a sneer a mile wide on her face.
Lola: Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I desensitized you like a dog does when their getting used to a new owner. Now unless you want more desensitation Lola Loud style I'd open your mouth if I were you.
Jessie shook his head no as Luna JR. and Luna walked up both of them smelling the pee on Jessie.
Luna JR: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW who peed in here.
Lola(Raising her hand) I did because Mr. I'm not going to open my mouth refuses to open his mouth.
Luna JR: Well let us help we're good at helping and Luna' this boys secret crush.
Luna(Twirling up to Jessie) Yeppppppppppppppp and I have no problem being rid of the creepy stalker dude.
Luna leaned in close her lips puckered as Jessie smelled grape lips and he kissed Luna as Luna JR. pulled out a jack used on cars and forced Jessie's mouth open.
Luna JR: The Loud sisters strike again and it's sister Lola's first soul.
Lola(Putting the dentist mirror in Jessie's mouth) My, my, my there are a bunch of cavities but only two I'm interested in.
Lola cackled evilly grabbing huge pliers and inserting them on Jessie's two front teeth.
Luna JR(Wincing) Owwwwwwwwwwcchhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's gonna hurt.
Lola(Tugging) Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn their really stuck aren't they.
Jessie(Moaning in pain) Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww please stop it hurts.
Lola(Smirking) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa I didn't feel it when they took mine out they used novicane.
Jessie moaned again as Lola tugged feeling his two front teeth loosening.
Lola(Tugging) Just-one-more-good-tug-then-they'll-be-all-mine.
Jessie screeched in pain as his teeth slid out of his mouth and onto the pliers.
Lola: There whewwwwwwwwww I didn't know extracting teeth was such hard work.
Jessie(Rubbing his tongue along his gums) Sooooooooooooo we're done now right?
Lola(Sneering) Nope see your mom is tired of always telling you not to eat sugar so she did the next best thing.
Jessie(Nervous) We're done here right?
Lola(Getting eye to eye with Jessie) What do you say to being Lola Anne Loud the 2nd?
Jessie(Thrashing) You're turning me into another you?
Lola(Grinning) Sure we already have the same two front teeth.
Jessie(Screaming) HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MY DENTIST' GONE MENTALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
Lola(Opening the pink duffel bag) You'll even get to be an individual by becoming a gymnast and ballerina or just one or the other your choice.
Jessie: What if I chose not to be your little sister?
Lola(Getting eye to eye with Jesssie) That's not an option because you Mr. Bully are in a no choice situation.
Jessie: A no choice situation?
Lola(Opening a necklace beaming) Yep see you sealed my inner child and it's soul into this necklace and I'm setting it into you.
A bright pink light shot into Jessie as Lola sighed happily glad to have a roommate that wasn't a scientist like Lisa and a little sister she could manipulate.
Jessie: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh get it out get it out GET IT OOOUUUTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lola(Twirling around Jessie) Nope and FYI this is only half of the twins Lana's ready to claim a sister of her own too.
Jessie's skin on his hands ripped growing pink gloves as Lynn's Shadow skipped merrily up to Jessie knowing the perfect torture for him.
Lola(Twirling around Jessie) I hope you like the gloves because I'm such a germophobe I wear them all the time. Now let's work on the rest of your body.
Jessie's skin all over his body ripped as Lynn's Shadow tossed Lola a gas mask which she put on and then Lynn's Shadow stood up tall green smoke swirling all around Jessie.
Lynn's Shadow: Lola's sooooooooooo much scarier in nightmares this is tame to what she could do to you in nightmares.
Lynn's Shadow laughed walking through a wall as Jessie fell asleep and Lola forced a sparkly unitard, scuffed up white tennis shoes, tights, and a pair of plain white underwear on Jessie making him a gymnast.
Lola(Kissing his cheeks) He, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeeeee time for Lana to have her fun now.
The clothes took hold shrinking Jessie as Lola pumped her tiny fists in triumph.
Lola(Picking Jessie up) Nowwwwwwwwwww Lana and John can have their fun hah, hah, hah, hah, hahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
__________________________________________________________________________________
John No More
John Ward's eyes were droopy as he was going on four weeks with no sleep thanks to Lana who although a tomboy in nightmares was a girly girl looking to get even with John.
John(Yawning and slapping his face) Nooooooooooooo you are not tired, you are not tired, you are not tired, YOU ARE NOT TIREDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lana's POV: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yes you are and I have the perfect dreamscape for us hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hah, hahhhhhhhhhhhh.
John started drawing pictures his favorite hobby his room covered with all his drawings and Lana giggled knowing exactly what he was drawing John as a super hero.
Lana's POV: It'll take more than comic books and heroes to beat me I'm unbeatable or so Lynn, Lola, Luanne, and Luna say.
John(Humming) I can't hear you, I can't hear you, I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lana's POV cackled as John's mom walked up noticing his state.
Mom: John how long has it been since you slept?
John(Grabbing colored pencils) Four weeks and counting mom. I can't sleep Lana Loud's on the prowl.
Mom(Hugging her son) John we've been through this and your dreams aren't-
John(Agitated) Real yea, yea, yea tell that to Lana Loud my new nightmare monster.
Mom: Just tell yourself she's not real that's the best way to deal with a nightmare.
John(Yawning) Tried-that-it-just-makes-her-stronger-and-her-dreamscape-my-dreamscape-hell-I-don't-know-what-she-wants-with-me.
Mom: John she wants you because you DO BELIEVE IN HER if you just forget her she'll move on to another boy that believes in her.
John(Coloring) Yes well if she was your monster you'd believe in her too mom. She's got the nightmare realm down pat she can scare the devil away from hell if she had to.
Mom: Dinner's ready maybe after a nice meal and a nice bath you'll forget all about Lana and finally get some sleep.
John walked downstairs and sat down poking his food as his mom looked across from him scared for him because she knew what Lana wanted and this was John's last stand.
John(Bored) I'm not that hungry mom can I please be excused?
Mom(Pointing upstairs) Yes now get a bath it may relax you and after that try to get some sleep.
John trudged to the bathroom and turned the water on adding bubbles and he sank into the tub not noticing the water turning murky brown and a girl in coveralls, a red hat, blonde hair in pig tails, and a frog skipped up to the tub.
Lana(Stretching) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so great to be back to haunting you I was really getting restless there.
John quickly snapped his eyes open to find it not working and Lana cackled raising her arms John's dreamscape becoming Lana's a spa with nothing but mud baths.
Lana(Holding John down) Nowwwwwwwwwww let's see if Jessie' going to come save you or if Lola has claimed him.
Lola as Jessie walked up a scared expression on his cut off face as Lola shrieked gleefully.
Lola: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help me John help me Lola' got me and I can't fight her alone.
John: Noooooooooooooooooo what did you do to him?
Lola(Sneering) I made him my gymnastics loving sister and for good reason he's very flexible.
John tried to step out of the mud bath but Lana held him in evil dripping all over her.
Lana: Just be glad Lucy doesn't haunt your dreams. If you think she's scary in reality in dreams she's one thousand times worse.
Lola(Dancing around the mud bath) Jessie wasn't even a good dream guard I mean for so long I thought he was protecting you when you were protecting him.
Lana(Giggling) Yeaaaaaaaaaa now you have no one to protect you and he has a date with a gymnastics class triple yuck.
Lola(Shrugging) At least he doesn't have to do pageants like me now those parents take things too far.
Lana(Spreading mud all over John) There now let those dirt particles do their work and after that we can go get fast food and act like besties kind of the way Lola and I used to act.
Lola(Throwing Jessie's face into a fire) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa you definitely are going to hate being her bestie.
Lana beamed her tomboy clothes growing into girly clothes a perrywinkle dress, perrywinkle slippers, a perrywinkle headband, perrywinkle underwear, and a perrywinkle training bra over her chest.
Lana(Looking at herself in the mirror) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think I look beautiful what about you John?
Lola(Walking around Lana) Uhh yea a definite improvement Lana. Now if only you wore this all the time like in reality you would be the prettiest girl in the house even prettier than Lori or Leni.
Lana(Getting nose to nose with John) I'm definitely digging the new threads.
John(Smirking) I betttttttttttt Leni and Lori won't seeing their like a gazillion times prettier than you, you piglet.
Lana(Sneering) A Piglet am I well maybe you'd like to see just how much of a piggy you are Jonny.
Rosita The Pig skipped up and sneered seeing a weak boy and she needed one to be her as a little girl so she could brainwash her to be like her mama.
Rosita(Picking John up and tisking him) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not muddy enough I was an extremely muddy piggy as you will be too.
Lana(Skipping off) Have fun John being extremely muddy means a mega bath which Rosita's kids fear.
Rosita(Carrying John to a mud bath) Yep and you will grow to hate the B word as much as all my kids do.
John shrieked as he was thrown into the mud bath and Rosita undressed into a two piece bathing suit joining him.
Rosita: Joining Buster Moon's competition with Gunter was the best even though he won't babysit for me anymore but I've got more nightmares to find a sitter.
John(Making a face) Ewwwwwwwwwwwww I got mud in my mouth.
Rosita(Giggling) Mudpies they go great with chocolate milk or muddy water.
Rosita poured muddy water into John's mouth as he gagged and she beamed down at him.
Rosita(Holding John in the mud) Seeeeeeeeeeee for piggies mud is our friend. You'll be mama's favorite and you will never let the others forget it.
John screamed as mud was engulfing him and Rosita cackled coldly wiggling her snout and he shrank more mud sticking onto him.
Rosita: There now to finish you off let's get you nice and muddy Honey Bunny.
Rosita stretched and the mud bath was bigger mud drowning little John and Rosita bounced up seeing pink ears under the mud like a shark's fin.
Rosita(Pulling John out) There now let's get you home and ready for Rosita Pigs school for bomb diggity singers.
Both girls laughed as the other boy and girl piglets sighed relief now that Rosita found her doppelganger.
Sign up to rate and review this story